Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anil SabharwalYour feedback matters!
Dizziness is usually described as variety of sensations, which comprise of a feeling of faintness, unsteady, weak, light headed, giddy or woozy. When dizziness causes a false feeling of spinning and the moving surroundings is known as vertigo.
Dizziness can be one of the most common reasons for a visit to the doctor. However, constant feeling of dizziness can affect a person's life drastically, but it is rarely life threatening. The treatment of dizzy sensation and dizziness mostly depends on the symptoms.
Causes of Dizziness
The common causes of dizziness are medication, motion sickness and ear problems, especially disturbances of the inner ear. An injury, infection or poor blood circulation can also lead to dizziness. The triggers of dizziness and the sensations it provides are used to evaluate the cause. Also, the duration of the dizziness and the symptoms lead to a clue towards the cause of the same.
Dizziness Caused by the Inner Ear Problems
The balance of the body depends on the combined effort of many parts of the sensory system. These are:
- Sensory Nerves: These send messages to the brain in regard to the body positions and its movements
- Inner Ear: The inner ear has the organ of corti which are responsible for detecting the motions and thereby help in the balance of the body.
In vertigo a person might feel that the things around them are moving, thus creating a swaying or a spinning motion. Vertigo is usually caused by the problems of the inner ear.
The common causes are:
- Benign Paroxysmal Positional Vertigo (BPPV), this happens when the calcium particles accumulate in the inner ear canals. The inner ear is responsible for the body movements and balance.
- Meniere's disease, a problem of the inner ear mainly caused by the build up of the fluids, thereby leading to a change in pressure. This causes vertigo along with hearing loss and tinnitus.
- Vestibular neuritis is the problem of the inner ear and is largely due to infection. Infection leads to swelling of the nerves of the inner ear which affect the body movements.
Treatment of Vertigo Includes:
- Rehabilitation of the vestibular system by physical therapy in order to strengthen it.
- Canalith repositioning by suggesting some body and head movements basically for BPPV. These movements help to move the calcium deposits from the inner ear canals to one of the chambers, which are further absorbed by the body. When the canaliths (calcium deposits) move, it might give rise to vertigo.
- Medicines are given to relieve symptoms of motion sickness and nausea. Antibiotics can be taken in case of infection and swelling.
- Surgery in some cases. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ENT specialist.
Sir sometimes I am suffering from stiffness in my hand and that time I feel fear in my mind which is meaningless and I feel some kind of hesitation about all. At that time my blood pressure is slide down. After sometime by taking mecobalamin sl dispersible I slowly getting well. Pls suggest what is this. My all reports are normal and I have consult some specialist doctors. But they say nothing to worry. Pls guide me.
I having headache when I watch more TV or playing games on computer so pls give an suitable and for my problem.
Please clear me is this possible for a HIV +ve lady to conceive a HIV-ve baby husband is HIV-ve. Is there any procedures to save the baby from getting infected. She is taking d medicine from the very first day. All reports related to her health are OK. Now they wants a family.
Meri age 36 years Male hu, Mujhe mere chest me heart side pe halka pain mehsoos hota hai. Mujhe kabhi kabhi bahut bechainy aur ghabrahat bhi hone lagti hai. Mujhe saans lene me bhi problem hone lagti hai. Please suggest.
Clemix is a product from LFI Labs, an entity that creates solutions for male sexual health issues. The company has its base in Chicago, USA. LFI Labs works with natural ingredients to create its FDA approved products targeting the male market.
What does Clemix do?
- It boosts energy levels thereby improving quality of life for many men
- It increases sexual appetite as it restores libido in men
- It enhances firm erections and even adds to the length of the penis
- It promotes endurance during sexual intercourse
- Muira Puama and Horny Goat Weed: They cause increase in sexual desire or libido
- Saw Palmetto: Boosts blood circulation
- Fenugreek Extract and Tongkat Ali: They increase testosterone levels in the body
- Nettle root extract: Promotes healthy sperm generation
- L- Arginine: Boosts stamina and gives a feeling of well - being
How does it work?
The supplement enhances firmness and length of the sexual organ by encouraging maximum flow to it during sexual intercourse. It also increases sexual libido or arousal increasing the sensual experience of sex. Clemix also improves sexual stamina so that the user can hold an erection for long. The drug also increases energy thereby ensuring you don't get fatigued too quickly during intercourse.
- All the sexual enhancing herbs in Clemix ensure that one is energetic during intercourse.
- The herbs in the drug prevent erectile dysfunction as they increase the firmness of the sexual organ.
- Using the drug also enhances feel-good sensations as the sexual hormones are at their optimum thereby making for a great sexual experience.
- You have to buy Clemix from the company website as it is not readily available over the counter.
- It is not prescribed by doctors hence access, and dosage cannot be monitored.
- You could get the drug from websites that are not genuine and get counterfeit drugs.
- Some people experience side effects mostly due to adverse reactions triggered by preexisting health issues.
Clemix contains a substantial amount of herbs mainly geared towards dealing with various issues that cause erectile dysfunction. However, the manner in which it affects the individual is subject to one's body, health condition, and sexual deficiencies.
Where to buy?
Clemix is available for online purchase and distribution. You can buy these male enhancement supplements from the official company website. You place the order online and have it delivered to you in a matter of days. You are not required to have a prescription to purchase Clemix products online.
Is it a scam?
Clemix is not a scam as there are testimonies of people that use it for sexual enhancement and improved performance. It is not only ideal for boosting performance in the bedroom but also for improving energy levels when going about daily activities. It can significantly restore libido in men and improve quality of life if used appropriately.
Any product has side effects, especially when used in the wrong way. Clemix side effects can occur when you overdose by taking higher quantities than recommended. Some of the adverse effects include dizziness, lack of sleep and restlessness. It is advisable to take the drug under the supervision of your doctor and in recommended dosage.
I have migraine specially in daytime and when sm out under scorching heat of sun the migraine is tremendous.
Is there any natural treatment for male to last longer in bed, if he is suffering from premature ejection?
I am 25 years old girl. I have extremely dry skin condition. Do not know the name of the condition. But its resembles a lot with ichthyosis vulgaris. My skin is very very dry flaky scaly. Skin becomes dark when its dry. I have tried scrub. But it again becomes dry. Its genetic. My father has the same problem.
I am suffering from cough very badly. I can not listen clearly due to this. How can I prevent with this cough.
Though it may be very common, spitting out blood while brushing, however little, is not normal. Bleeding gums can be an early sign of gum diseases like gingivitis and periodontal disease and hence should never be ignored. It can also be a symptom of scurvy. Plaque, when accumulated over time can lead to the inflammation of gums. Vigorous brushing or flossing over these inflamed gums can make them bleed.
Other causes for bleeding gums can include:
- Vitamin deficiency
- Blood thinners
- Mouth sores
- Bleeding disorders
- Hormonal changes
- And, health conditions such as diabetes, heart disease and leukemia
Regular dental checkups are essential to maintain healthy gums. A tooth clean up will rid your mouth of plaque and tartar that cause gum infections. Apart from that, here are a few things you can do at home.
- Eat a healthy diet: Avoiding excessive sugar can help keep your gums and teeth healthier. Replace this sugar with a diet rich in vegetables and fruits. This gives your gums the necessary nutrients. Chewing raw vegetables can also improve blood circulation in your gums and can help treat bleeding gums. Boosting your intake of vitamin A, C, calcium and magnesium can also keep your gums healthy.
- Dental routine: Brushing and flossing regularly are crucial to good dental health. This removes harmful bacteria that trigger dental infections. Make it a habit to brush and floss at least twice a day. The way you brush also makes a difference. Brush both sides of your teeth in an upwards and downwards movement instead of going from side to side. Also pay attention to the condition of your toothbrush. Change your toothbrush every six months and pick a soft or medium bristled toothbrush instead of firm bristled toothbrushes. Hard brushes can damage the soft tissues inside your mouth. Also, make it a habit to rinse your mouth with mouthwash after every meal. Alternatively, you could use a weak saline solution or hydrogen peroxide.
- Manage stress: Even your gums are affected by stress. Stress increases inflammation that causes bleeding and reduces the immune system's capability to fight infections. Studies have also shown a direct relationship between stress and the build up of plaque. Stress can also make it harder for you to maintain a healthy lifestyle and good dental habits.
- Stop sharing: Bleeding gums is a communicable infection. To protect yourself from bleeding gums, do not share things like glasses, cutlery etc. sharing toothbrushes should always be considered as a taboo.
I got paralytic attack few months back though it is minor but the control of left hand is very less also mobility has reduced as I am unable to walk because of weakness also stammering is visible while making any pronunciation what kind of medication I should take including physiotherapy.
Hello Dr. this is MD afsar Ali and I am suffering from gastric problem when ever I eat something it doesn't digest and it cause acidity occur so please advice me what can I do plz.
A migraine is a headache that causes a distinct pulsating pain, usually in one side of the head. It is different from normal headaches in the sense that the pain is much more intense and it may be accompanied by nausea or vomiting as well. Some patients have also complained about light sensitivity while others have also complained about pain in all areas of the head.
Some of the factors that separate a migraine from a normal headache are as follows:
While a headache may last at best a day, migraines may last longer, sometimes even up to 3 days.
- Feelings of nausea or actual vomiting
- Sensitivity to light
- Extreme sensitivity to changes in sound
Causes Behind Migraines
Some of the common and known causes, which may trigger migraines in people are:
- Hormonal changes in the body that may have adverse effects
- Dehydration is also known to trigger migraines
- Patients with hypoglycemia may also face migraines if the blood sugar level drops within their body
- Change in air pressure due to change in altitude may also cause migraines to appear
- Lack of sleep
- Lifestyle issues such as smoking and excessive alcohol consumption.
Remedies for Migraine in Homeopathy
Migraine is treated in homeopathy by attacking the root causes that may trigger them. Rather than temporarily alleviating pain, homeopathic treatments aim at curing the problem completely.
Some of the medicines that are known to be effective are:
- Natrum Mur: This provides great relief from migraines, which may have been caused by stress. Also, if a proper dosage is taken, it can help cure it as well.
- Belladonna: This had been known to be a great provider of relief for people who regularly face throbbing headaches.
- Glonoine: For people who frequently have migraines due to congestion of the sinuses, this medicine has been known to be very effective.
- Spigelia: To treat migraines in the left side of the head.
- Sanguinaria: Is highly effective for situations where the migraine is on the right side of the head.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.