Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Skin Laser Treatment
Skin Rash Treatment
Hair Regrowth Procedure
Breast Reduction Procedure
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hernia Repair Surgery
Earlobe Repair Procedure
Acne / Pimples Treatment
Hair Loss Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Nose Reshaping Procedure
Platelet Rich Plasma Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MurarakYour feedback matters!
I have hair fall problem. I have skin allergy. Now suffering from a little fever so what should medicine I have to take.
Mera penis bilkul kala ho gya hai. I know it's natural lekin mera friend bhi indian hai unlogo ka penis behad khubsurat bilkul unke chehre ki tarah hai. Mera kala penis aur kala testis hone ki wajah se meri GF mujhse dur bhagti hai. Mujhe apne penis ko khubsurat mere face ki tarah gora karne ke liye koi dwa BTAYEIN jo melanin disorders ko khatam kar de aur penis ke black dead cells ko hatakar ander se natural fair cells ko bahar laye jisse ki kalapan dur ho jaye aur face ki tarah nikharne lge taki meri GF mujhse khush rahe. Mai janta hu ke is kalapan me koi bimari nhi hai aur ye natural har aadmi me hota hai lekin aaj bhi bahut se indian hain jinka penis Englishman ki tarah gora fair aur smooth hota hai. Muje bas iske dead cells ko htane, kalepan ko khatam karne aur natural glow ke liye koi dwa, cream btayein jo ki kaam kare. Kuch ne kha ki veer brightening cream lgao fair bhi ho jayega aur smooth bhi lekin ye aasani se nhi milta.
Dear sir/mam, there is big pimple on my cheek without pain it looks like a stone like pimple. I had tried many home remedies but the size of the pimple never got decreased. Pls suggest me any remedy for it.
I have a lot of hair fall can you please suggest me to reduce my hair fall and to have a long and shining hair.
Sir, I am having a black marks in face because of pimples I need to clear that completely in short period.
Most people lose about 50 to 100 strands of hair each day. Yet, the thinning of scalp hair is almost unnoticeable owing to the simultaneous hair growth filling up the vacant spots. But permanent hair loss occurs if the cycle of shedding and growth is disrupted or the hair follicle is damaged and substituted with a scar tissue.
Few possible causes can be-
- Genetic factors: Genetic factors bring about gradual hair loss in both the sexes; resulting in bald spots and a receding hairline in men and the thinning of hair among women. Hereditary factors also determines the age at which you could start losing hair.
- Medical conditions: Medical conditions such as hormonal imbalances attack the body’s immune system, thus resulting in damaged hair follicles, scalp infections such as ringworm, skin disorders and hair pulling disorder, a psychological condition that causes people to pull out hair from the scalp, eyebrows or other parts of the body.
- Medications: Hair loss can be caused due to intake of certain drugs, such as the ones for birth control or for treating high blood pressure, heart problems, depression, arthritis or cancer. Consumption of excessive Vitamin A can cause hair fall as well.
- Stress: Physical and emotional stress can cause hair loss. Surgery, high fevers, and blood loss can cause enough stress to cause excessive shedding. Childbirth can result in hair loss for several months after delivery. As for psychological stress, the link is less well defined, but many people have reported losing hair at times of extreme mental stress or anxiety.
- Other Possible Reasons: Other reasons such as radiation therapy to treat cancer, emotional or physical trauma, surgery, extremely high fever or sudden and excessive weight loss can all contribute to hair loss. Hair styling equipment and other chemical based treatments are some of the other triggers of hair loss.
- Anemia: Anemia (insufficient red blood cells in the blood), Polycystic Ovarian syndrome (a condition marked by enlarged ovaries and the formation of tiny cysts on the outer edges of the ovaries), thyroid disorders or pregnancy can also result in hair loss.
I have pimples all over my face. Can you tell me why is it so and how can I reduce this pimples. My skin is too oily. Please suggest me something. Thanks & regards
Hi my name is abhishek I want to remove pimples from face how can I remove and also how to make my face bright.
I am using melamet cream since 1 week and after using I get to know that its harmful for skin how to stop this without getting any reaction on skin pls help.
Hello sir, Actually I have hair loss from november 2016 I consult with DHI clinic in delhi they said it is genetic problem and you need treatment that is PRP and its cost is 50k which is not affordable for me .i use patanjali shampoo twice in a week .some doctor also said its genetic and natural your hair will regrow again in after some particular age. My hair density is too low now. Please advice me nd guide me what to do?
My hair gets dried up very easily and hair falls occurs. What shall I do? Are there any methods to regenerate hair?
Mujhe hair fall ki problem hai. Koi shampoo or oil suggest kre pls. Bahut kuch try kiya par koi fark nhi dikh rha. Khana pina b normal hai main vegetarian hu. Or khane me hari sabjiya or dudh vgera sab leti hu. Pls suggest me something.
Don't be fooled by cosmetic advertising: Myriad creams, lotions, and potions at the drugstore and cosmetics counter make promises they could never deliver on. My recommendation is to keep it simple: Take an advice with good dermatologist. All you need is a basic cleanser, toner, moisturizer, and broad-spectrum sunscreen to keep your skin in tip-top shape. Everything else is just dressing.
• Make Sure "Natural" Is Really Natural
Toxic synthetic chemicals are the biggest issue in the beauty industry today, so it pays to hone a keen eye when it comes to examining product labels.
• Say No to Fragrance
A loophole in federal law doesn't require companies to declare any of the dozens of toxic chemicals that a single product's fragrance mixture could contain. Artificial fragrances, which frequently contain phthalates, can also trigger allergic reactions and other health problems..
• Choose Nontoxic, Recyclable Packaging
You can never go wrong with glass because it's recyclable and has no danger of leaching toxins into the product contained within. As far as plastics go, polyethylene terephthalate (PET), also known by the recycling code #1, and high-density polyethylene (HDPE), #2, are most frequently accepted by municipal curbside recycling programs and are considered safe; polycarbonate (#7), may leach the endocrine disruptor bisphenol-A, or BPA. Polypropylene (#5), another food-safe plastic, is also a good alternative, though less easily recycled.
• Choose Organic Beauty and Grooming Products
Organic ingredients are those grown without synthetic fertilizers or pesticides, which is healthier for the planet and healthier for our bodies. Better yet are botanicals grown using biodynamic farming methods, which go beyond organic by emphasizing an even more holistic relationship between the soil, plants, and animals.
• Sidestep the Petrochemicals Used to make emollients for face cream or found in the form of coal tar for scalp-treatment shampoos, petroleum byproducts can be contaminated by cancer-containing impurities. A nonrenewable and environmentally unfriendly resource, petroleum barely belong in your car, let alone on your skin. Identify it on labels as petrolatum, mineral oil, and paraffin.
• Make Your Own Green Skin Care Treatments
The best way to know exactly what goes into your skincare products? Make your own. Not only will you save money and packaging, but you'll also get the satisfaction that no preservatives or toxic chemicals were used in the process.
• Stay Beautiful Inside and Out by Being Healthy
Diet and exercise should play vital roles in your skincare regimen, as well. Besides working up a good sweat to keep nutrient-carrying blood circulating throughout your body, be sure to feed yourself plenty of protein, healthy fats (such as omega-3 fish oils or flaxseed oils), complex carbohydrates, and fruit.
Dr. Jangid, MD, Skin
Dermatologist, AIIMS, New Delhi