Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 38 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MiglaniYour feedback matters!
I am 36 years old 3 days back unfortunately I take some acid type chemical in my mouth and spit it and washed with water repeatedly but already damages my mouth some medicine taken like mint flavour syrup, ointment for mouth ulcers. What type of medicine have to taken pls suggest me.
My age 46 I have very high toothache .sometimes one of my teeth becomes loss and after it become tight doctor said there is an infection for the last teeth I may spread to the other ones. There is any way to decrease infection? Or noway .I don't want remove my teeth old help me to solve my problem.
My 4 year old daughter is suffering from intense pain due to cavities in 2 of her molar teeth .What to do
Hello doctors, I have too much gap in upper teeth in almost all front teeth so to reduce teeth gap what's more cheaper and reliable, teeth gap bands or braces? And how much time both the treatment takes? And what will be the cost of both the treatment? Frankly speaking I can't spend too much money. I am from Delhi and 24 years of age. If anyone of you in Delhi so please tell me so that I can take appointment. Thank you.
I have teeth problem. Its bleeding and pain some time And more sensitive. Please give me proper solution.
From since 8 years am facing severe ulcers on my mouth it is making much problem to me I can't eat well drink well talk well soo please suggest me anything.
My above teeth area constantly paining after I done toothpaste because may be I injured some area while doing brush hard. What are the remedies or medicine to reduce pain.
My akkal teeth are growing. My age is 29 years. What should I do please help. My mouth is full of pain.
Hi, I am asking question on behalf of my Husband. He is having mouth ulcers remains almost every time. Even he avoids junk food. Please advise.
My mother is 51 years old. She is asthmatic and suffering from mouth ulcers from the past 5) 4 months. We have tried everything but nothing helps us. She is not able to eat properly. please tell me what should be the routines to cure this. What medicines she should take. What to avoid. Please help me out. I can not see her in pain.
One of the main reasons of a severe headache is a prolonged toothache. Toothaches are extremely painful and can prevent you from enjoying your food. It becomes difficult to speak if toothache is unbearable.
Causes of Toothache:
Tooth fracture resulting from an accident.
A painful infection at the root of your teeth or your gums. This is known as tooth abscess.
Chewing gum continuously and grinding the teeth.
How does toothache cause headache?
Sometimes, a tooth becomes very inflamed and since the nerve endings are connected to the brain, this, in turn makes the pain travel to different parts of your head. Generally, people with bad cavities or caries have major headaches and migraines.
The inside of a tooth consists of a pulp. This pulp can get infected. If this tooth happens to lie in the upper jaw, then the pain is transferred to the head which can cause a severe headache.
Headaches can also be caused by TMJD (Temporomandibular joint dysfunction). This usually occurs spreading from the face, jawline and neck right up to the head. In extreme cases, the jaws might be locked up and it makes clicking or grinding noises. Misalignment of the teeth can be a cause by TMJD which in turn affects the head greatly.
- If you are detected with TMJD, your jaws need to be healed, first thing you should do is to visit an expert dentist in order to get the underlying cause of toothache treated. It is always recommended to get a proper treatment started, do not emphasize the use of self-medications.
- If the headache persists due to toothache, it is advisable to take a painkiller as prescribed by your dentist.
- Use an ice pack or a towel dipped in cold icy water, and hold it against the area of toothache. Do not put ice directly on your tooth as it might increase the pain ten folds due to tooth sensitivity.
- You can also apply numbing gel so that your tooth stops hurting. This in turn, will make your headache reduce.
- Toothache is also caused by small amounts of food which get stuck inside your teeth or between your gums, so it is necessary to clean your teeth thoroughly and floss it regularly to avoid toothache.
- Avoid chocolates and sweets. If you still get a cavity, you should visit your dentist immediately.
- Dental abscess also causes headache. In this situation, a root canal treatment is recommended.