Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MehraYour feedback matters!
Micropenis is mainly caused by low testosterone during uterine life (i. E. While he was in his mother's womb) i. E before birth and early infancy so if parents note their newly born son has a really small penis then they must ask doctors about this and possibly testing for male hormones. By correcting the hormonal deficiency, the boy can get a normal size penis. Penis size 3-5 while erection comes in the category of small penis, but these persons can satisfy female partners though females get a sense of somewhat short/lacking length at times. Average penis size is 5-7 inches while erection. Homoeopathic treatment corrects hormonal deficiency and improves penis length, girth, and its functioning.
My age is 23. My height is 6 ft. My weight is 80 kg. I had habit of masturbating 5 times daily since 5 years by rubbing penis against bed for hours. From six month I am facing all the symptoms of adrenal gland cancer like frequent urination. Excessive hair growth on whole body. Numbness and tingling in whole body. Hig bp 150/100. High level of headache. Abdominal weight gain. Thickened and excessive hair growth on head and eyebrows. Abdominal pain since last week. Till now I had 4 ultrasound of abdomen in 6 month and one mri of abdomen. Nothing came in it except right renal cortical cyst. Do I have chances of adrenal gland cancer?
I want to know that drinking own sperm or other partner sperm is harmful to health? Is there any chance of disease?
He has diabetes and is on medications is there any exercise he can do to be fit as he is very fat an seldom does any form of exercises.
Hi. While heaving sex foreskin of my penis detach with penis head it pains and bleed. Bleeding is stopped but pain is there. Is it normal. Please help.
I had been suffering with migraine since 10 years but now pain is shifting from one side to another side. What to control it.
I have a girlfriend she wants sex every day but I get free in 2 min. please tab nam How I increase my sex power. No side effects Tish tab.
Hi, Sir/Madam Good afternoon I am Bharat Prasad and age is 30. I have a sexual problems (short timing and eratcinon). How can solve this problems.
I used to masturbate twice a week and I think now that I am facing impotence because I am not getting full hard penis, it's slightly hard. And even if I don't masturbate then I used to just shake it and calm down (don't masturbates. So pls tell me that is I am facing this problem? If yes, then what should I do to treat it?
I am 25 years old, just 1 month back my left foot was sprained and had consulted couple of doctor but sill facing pain, please help me out.
Is it possible that hiv or herpes do not show up on a test after one year of the exposure? Can they remain in the body and become active after one or few years after even though you do not have sex after the last exposure.
Sir jb bhi main apne sathi ke sath sex krna chahta hu toh ready hote hi jhar jata hu.& second time bhi jyada nhi ho pta. please help.
There are various kinds of nosebleeds that can be caused by a variety of conditions. While some of them may not be too serious, one must never ignore heavy and persistent nosebleeds. These nosebleeds are usually of two kinds: anterior nosebleeds, and posterior nosebleeds. While 90% of all nosebleeds are anterior nosebleeds, the posterior nosebleeds are far less common and may be slightly more serious in nature. An anterior nosebleed is usually caused in the blood vessels that lie on the front portion of the nose and can be controlled easily. A posterior nosebleed usually comes from damage to an artery in the rear portion of the nose. Infection, trauma, allergic reactions and other such causes may be behind a nosebleed. Let us cast a glance on the tips to prevent nosebleeds.
- Salt water and saline nose drops can be used in order to prevent nosebleeds. It is important to take these on a regular basis in case you are experiencing these nosebleeds on a regular basis.
- The use of painkillers like Aspirin and other non-steroid anti-inflammatory drugs must be limited. Sometimes, taking such medication too frequently may lead to nosebleeds.
- You would do well to control your blood pressure because hypertension and other forms of high blood pressure can also cause nosebleeds. Lifestyle changes like your diet and exercise can help in keeping a more stable blood pressure level so that you do not fall prey to frequent nosebleeds.
- Humidify your home with a humidifier so that the air does not get too dry. Many times, this causes nosebleeds. Also, you may want to keep the heat down in the bedrooms. Many nosebleeds happen due to too warm temperatures while you are sleeping.
- Nose picking should also be discouraged as it can lead to nosebleeds in case there is a scratch or any other kind of damage when you try to force the dirt out.
- It has also been found that smoking has a connection with nosebleeds. This can be fixed if the patient quits smoking.
- One should not use nasal sprays without a prescription from a doctor. This also includes antihistamines, decongestants as well as other medicated sprays. These may not suit the patient at all times, and may also lead to nosebleeds.
- In the event of a nosebleed, you will need to lean forward with your head tilted backwards. This will stem the bleeding. If it is possible, you must also try and lie down immediately for a few minutes.