Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil MehraYour feedback matters!
Doctor my mother is patient of diabetes and cld and renal problem but still now stable just before 4 days her condition is very serious but after that she is normal and those days her mental status very altered, her disease is very curable or not please reply me if possible with regards.
I have doubt regarding masturbating whether it good or bad I am doing this since from last 12 years.
I am 2nd stage tb patient .it has been almost cured now. Does tb passes to your partner while having sex or while kissing.
I'm 39 yrs old male and slim body, From last 20yrs I've been suffering from cervical and for this I do exercise regularly and I've done homeopathic course 2 yrs back but my pains are still there, is there any medicine made for such thing to relive stiff veins? Or any other medical course to be done to get out of it permanently, due to this I usually suffer headache too. please help doctor.
Doctor I am not having any problem with sex and any of the erectile dysfunction. But I need to know how can I maintain the good health of my penis and have a very good sex life throughout.
There are many people worldwide who suffer from heart problems (irrespective of their age and sex). While in most cases, the condition improves with proper treatment and medications, in few, the condition is beyond treatment. A heart transplant comes as a savior for such people. It gives them a new lease of life. The transplant involves replacing a heart that has stopped functioning normally (damaged or may be diseased) with a healthy heart (from the donor).
Over the years, heart transplant has undergone a sea of change. With the advancement of science and technology, the success rate in a heart transplant has seen an exponential rise.
People who need a heart transplant:
A heart transplant may be essential in the following cases.
- A congenital heart disorder (a person born with a heart problem).
- Defective or diseased heart valves.
- Amyloidosis (a condition where amyloid fibrils get deposed in the tissues and organs of the body intracellularly or extracellularly).
- Problems in the coronary artery.
- Cardiomyopathy (A condition where the muscles of the heart become weak, thereby affecting the normal functioning of the heart).
- A heart transplant that failed previously.
- Ventricular Arrhythmias (a condition that originates in the ventricles, in ventricular arrhythmias, the heart rhythms are abnormally rapid).
However, under the following circumstances, a heart transplant may not be a wise idea
- People with infections or chronic lung or kidney disorders.
- A case of cancer in the past.
- Age may be a deciding factor.The recovery from a heart transplant may not be 100% in an aged person.
The heart transplant procedure:
The first step in heart transplant is the availability of a suitable donor. In this case, a donor is a person whose brain is dead but the other organs, including the heart, is healthy and functioning properly. A surgeon performs three operations in a heart transplant.
- The first operation is essentially the removal of the healthy heart from the donor body. The heart is kept in a cool place, preferably ice (to keep the heart alive and in good condition until the heart transplant takes place).
- In the second operation, the recipient's damaged or diseased heart is operated out.The situation may, however, be complicated if the patient had a heart surgery in the past.
- The third and the final surgery involves implanting the donor heart into the recipient body (the recipient's upper heart chambers and the atrial back wall are however not removed).
- Once the implantation takes place (without any complications), the surgeons sew the heart into place.
- The blood vessels are then connected back to the heart and the lungs. The heart starts beating again once it is warmed up.
- To enable the patient to receive the nutrients and oxygen (during the heart transplant), the patient is put on a heart-lung machine.
- If no complications develop after the transplant, the patient is discharged within a fortnight.
In some unfortunate cases, there may be organ rejection. The condition arises when the recipient's immune cells see the transplanted heart as non-self (foreign agents). If left unattended, it may damage the heart. Immunosuppressant drugs can help avert the rejection. However, it is important to monitor the patient closely for any infections that may arise to the administration of the immunosuppressants. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cardiologist.
Hi I am 33+ and my weight is 80 kg. I am diabatic. I have a girl child but now I wan't 2nd issu. My fasting blood suger level 196 and p p is 270 how I plan my pregnancy.
I have acidity and get burning from my throats to stomach Feel uneasy at night Stomach feels bloated what treatment is advisable I have had all my test done last year they showed no problem.
My father was experiencing some burning sensation in his feet. He was later diagnosed with increased blood glucose level. Since December 2015 he is taking medicine regularly. The sugar level although in control, there is no relief from burning sensation in feet. Moreover, it was weird to see that the sugar level in the morning was higher than that after lunch. We have consulted many specialists for this, even in pune, but nobody could tell us the reason for higher sugar level in the morning. Moreover the burning sensation has not yet been cured so far. I would appreciate if an expert can guide me about the problem.
I have been suffering fever from last one month even I can't wake up and a lot of cold also so please give me some suggestion.
I am having sex issue. I got down very early after removing the clothes. Before removing the clothes my organ remain tight but after that it starts falling down. N am unable to do sex with my partner. Can you plzzz help me out.
I have headache and I have lite pain in my eye over three days and my right eye sight is also low. What should I do?
My wife age 37 years one side weight on head problem and leg pain problem few doctor' s consult no pain relief on one side weight head ( mri scan head and spinal no problem) what problems please help me
Male sexual problems can be described as any form of difficulty in the sexual activity that prevents the concerned man (or the couple) from experiencing satisfaction. Sexual activity can be divided into phases of excitement, plateau, orgasm and resolution and the problem can be related to any of these phases. The result can be any of the following: loss of libido, erectile dysfunction, ejaculation problems such as premature / retarded / retrograde ejaculation or absence of orgasm. The good news is that male sexual dysfunction is treatable with homeopathy and the response is good.
We strongly advocate that patients share their concerns with their partner as well as the treating physician to get the best results. In addition, it is advisable that patients take adequate steps early on because seeking timely treatment can help to prevent any complications in their personal lives due to sexual dysfunction.