Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Physiotherapists in India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar SinghYour feedback matters!
Hi sir. I am suffering tooth ache from 3 days. Can you give me tablets for tooth ache to reduce pain and I have joint pain from long back can you consult me to reduce joint pain. Its horrible pain that suffering from joint. Thank you.
Hello sir. I m sidharth. I m 18 years old. I have getting pain in my foot when I walk. Please ask me some tips or name of medicine.
Hi I am 24 years old. My hand and legs are vibrate and also pain in my joint like knees etc so what is problems in my body?
I am suffering from back pain. Is it due to over weight? And pls advise to reduce fat and weight. Hope for your positive response.
My mother has issue in her right leg toe as its swelling too much. She had some skin issue which is also persistent but has reduced to some extend. She has significant loss in apatite. Can someone please guide which specialty doctor we should refer. We had done her medical examination done for same reasons last year for kidney, blood test, xray etc. Fortunately all reports were normal. She is diabetic and has high BP issues.
I am laxman kumar from hyderabad I am suffering with heavy back pain my job is system operating daily I sit in chair mire then six hours I think thats the reason fr my back pain please suggest me how to solve my problem.
Good Evening Sir, I have back pain from past 1 month. Yesterday I consulted a Ortho specialist doctor and he observed my x ray report after that he told me you are suffering from sciatic pain and he told me take 2 weeks of rest and gave me medicines and he told you can't do any exercises. Is it right please give a solution for my problem. I am a 25 years old men. Because of this problem i resigned my job and taking rest. Please give me suggestion and right treatment. Thank you.
How I know what is the reason of pain in my neck, arm and shoulder from 2 year MRI and x-ray show everything normal please help My life becomes hell 8541819454 my no. U r my last hope.
I have the consistent problem of back pain I work daily 8 hour on computer at office How can prevent it to avoid serious problem in future.
I have headache when I laugh enough and if I do work physically so then my pain is going to extreme levels so sir please tell me what I do.
A lot of people suffer from knee pain, some hereditary, some due to injuries and some due to other reasons. Whatever be the reasons, the pain is very bothersome.
Try the following exercises regularly to get relief from knee pain.
1. Leg lifts - sit straight on a chair with your feet firmly on the ground. Lift the leg for which the knee pains, until it is parallel to the ground. Hold for a couple of seconds and bring back to the initial position. Do 10 reps every day.
2. Knee bending - sit on a chair and keep a stool of same height as the chair in front of you. Place your knee on the stool, knee slightly bent. Slowly, straighten your leg and hold in the straight position for a couple of seconds before you release. Do 10 reps.
3. Leg straightening - stand straight and place the foot on a low platform. Bend down, place both your palms on the knee and slowly push it down until your leg is straight. Push only as far as it doesn't hurt too much. Hold for a few seconds and release.
4. Stretching - sit upright. Bring your leg towards your chest by bending the knee and keeping your hand above the ankle. Push your heel towards your buttocks. Release after a couple of seconds.
5. Chair pulling - stand straight near a door keeping your feet apart (shoulder-width), in front of a chair. Hold the knob of the door and slowly, sit back on the chair. Feel the pull in the muscles and go back to previous position after 2-3 seconds. Repeat.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on'consult.
From lybrate: if you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over whatsapp, facebook and other media.
Why is my shoulder pain every day please say me doctor I am feeling very painful I don't no why pain my shoulder.
My back is paining since one months. Pain start from chest to one side with whole back side and some time this pain goes with ear side and my neck always paining too. I took lots of medicine but there's no effect. I worked as tailor for 8 hours. What should I do?
Hello, I have been diagnosed for facetogenic pain at L4-5 levels in the lower back and due to this I am taking Gabapin sr 600 and tizan 2 mg for the last 3 years or so. However the stiffness has not completely vanished and I find it difficult to stand or sit at one place for more that 10 minutes or so, since thereafter stiffness in Lowe back sets in. I also don't have ankylosing spondylitis. Can you please suggest some low side effect medicine which I can take for a very long period, since I think there is no remedy for this problem except surgery which I am not interested to go for. I also do daily back stretching exercise for some relief.
I am male and my age is 28 years old and have elbow pain for last 2 months and have used ointment but no use .what should I do now.
When you experience any kind of bone and joint pain, you may be wondering what the best remedy might be to get relief. Some people ignore the pain, and it worsens, while others take over-the-counter medicines. However, the best remedy for bone and joint pain is to visit a pain management specialist. The field of pain management has evolved over the last twenty years. Nowadays, there are dedicated pain management specialists who are experts in treating bone and joint pain.
Here are 3 reasons to consult a pain management specialist for bone and joint pain:
- Pain management specialists are trained especially for understanding any kind of bone or joint pain. They undergo special training based on bone and joint pain management and thus know how best to recognize and treat such pains.
- Pain management specialists have a multidisciplinary approach towards treating bone and joint pain. The aim of pain management is to provide overall treatment and pain management specialists know about the best ways to take care of joint and bone pains. Pain management involves interventional procedures, psychological therapies, medication management and physical therapies. Pain management specialists also provide you with lifestyle modification remedies and assign you exercise schedules and diet plans. Alternative medicines like acupuncture and massage therapies are also provided by pain management specialists.
- Pain management specialists cooperate with you and come up with the best solution for your bone and joint pain. Pain is such an aspect, which has no fixed cure and the remedy varies from person to person and depends on the nature and severity of the pain. Thus everyone should receive a personalized treatment, which is most suitable to cure the pain that has occurred to them. Pain management specialists work with patients, discuss a lot and come up with the best treatment procedure, which would complement the patient. For example, a neurostimulation device can be prescribed to a patient who suffers from complex regional pain syndrome and did not have success with other treatment procedures. In many patients with a shattered spinal disc, pain management specialists prescribe injections, which work effectively to give relief and treat the condition.
A pain management specialist can make the best assessments on bone and joint pain. Being trained especially in bone and joint pain management, you can bank upon pain management specialists to receive the best treatment for your bone or joint pain.