Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
My left ear is paining from last 2 days. Also it has become heavy. And water is coming from it. It stinking a little. I have this problem since childhood. Please help.
I am having piles problem, sometimes bleeding also, and pain most of the time. I am taking homeopathic medicine and also taking hot water tub sittings. Not much helpful. Please help.
I am 18 years old and I have acne marks all over my face. I used many anti bacterial soaps, creams but couldn't get rid of them! Is there any solution to rid rid of them?
I am a 29 years old male and is having arousal problem. I have arousal sometimes in the early morning. But not during intercourse. I don't have any bad habits like smoking or drinking. Kindly suggest remedy.
I have blood sugar from past 1 years now my blood sugar is normal 93/140 means 93dsml, now I thought I don't use any chemist and drugs, is that the right decision?
I had a daughter 1 year and wife deceased due to delivery complication, from that time my daughter was staying at my in-laws place, I want suggestion that should I leave my daughter at my in-laws place or get back to my home where my mother can see the baby.
I am 60 years old married woman with two grown up children. My menopause occurred when I was about 47. Of late, in the past 4 months, I am having frequent white discharges. We consulted a famous gynaecologist in nagpur on 30 march 15. As advised by her I underwent pap smear test and ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis. Pap smear test says" smears show an inflammatory background. There are sheets of neutrophils present. Also groups of squamous cells seen with out any atypical features. Opinion: benign cellular changes of inflammation" opinion of ultrasound scan of abdomen and pelvis test: endometrium is slightly thick for post menopausal. No other demonstrable abnormality. (uterus is normal size (4 x 2.9 x 2.3 cm) and shows normal echo texture. Endometrium - 6 mm, regular) after the test applied ointment and inserted the tablet for 3 days as prescribed by the doctor. But the white discharge is still continuing and has not reduced much. In may 15, I had bleeding slightly for about 2 hours after taking crocin for fever. Please advice.
I have minor accident before few days. I bit injured in right leg, one day, suddenly its starts pain in my right thigh, what should I do?
I am 26 year old male. I am having a small black spot at the center of last teeth of both side and look like a germs in mouth. I don't have any problem yet with this. Should I have to take any treatment for this or let it be same as it is.
Sir my name is Yunus. I am 24 year old. And my height is Less than 5 feet. Please tell me how I grow my height.
Sir I am suffering from constipation for 10 days. Due to this I feel laziness so help me give me some advice to get rid of this.
Hello doctor. I am 17 years old. And I am a thin guy. I have started eating more from 20-30 days. But the result of it is that my belly is getting out rather than increase in the mass of full body. So I would like to know from you a whole day food chart for me, i.e from morning to night. I am vegetarian. So please tell the foods, fruits and dry fruits which to be eaten and their propers timings also. I would be really thankful to you, if you tell me the whole day food chart with their timings to be consumed. Please doctor make a food chart and give me please.
Doctor presecribed following medicines to my father who is 77 yrs old having some breathing problem. He is taking these medicine since last one week. Omnacortil 10mg, 5mg, 2.5mg, unicorcontin cr 400mg, foracort200mdi, tiatropium mdi. He is also taking medicines for high bpand sugar. Now he started behaving differently. He keeps mum, talk less and some time intract with signs only. Is it the side effects of above medicines that he is taking to solve the breathing problem?
I am 20 years old. How can I get brighten and glowing skin? And how's can I reduce the spots from the face.
Homeopathy is a field of medicine that uses natural resources to make a difference in the long-term and on a sustainable basis. Presently, it is used by over 200 million people. On the basis of this philosophy, a homeopath provides remedies which can suit best to the physical and psychological conditions of a patient. Homeopathic remedies are certainly not very high in dosage. Its main purpose is to recognize and discard the cause behind the condition.
Following are the 7 myths about homeopathy:
- Training: It is a major myth that homeopaths do not really undergo proper medical training. The truth is that all these doctors have to go through a four year long process of training via courses offered at accredited colleges and universities. Further, the course also includes modules on pathology, anatomy and other fields like materia medica and homeopathic philosophy. By the time the training is over, the doctor is like any other doctor in any other field. Further, with constant research and practice, the doctor can become even more of an expert within ten years.
- Remedies are prescribed by doctors with no formal training: Many people believe that homeopathic remedies are prescribed simply on the basis of the visible symptoms and no diagnosis is done. However, the fact is that these remedies are prescribed by qualified medical professionals graduated from homeopathy medical colleges. They diagnose your medical condition before prescribing you any remedy.
- Unscientific medicines: These medicines are usually termed as unscientific by cynics. The truth is that the metals and minerals contained in the medicines are tested and put under trial before they are released for consumption. The values are recorded on periodic tables. The substances also include ingredients like plants and snake's venom. Each medicine's symptoms and accidental allergies are recorded and put forth with a perspective on human nature. The books on homeopathy are written and recorded on the basis of the symptoms and allergic reactions. Also, many people believe that the medicines are simply water as they are diluted solutions. These medicines are diluted with a method called succussion, which makes a dose potent with the help of vigorous shaking. While higher potency drugs are given to those suffering from an emotional state of belief regarding an ailment, lower potency medication is prescribed for those suffering from severe cases.
- Strict dietary restriction is to be followed at the time of homeopathic treatment: Many people believe that they have to control on their eating habits while undergoing homeopathic treatment. Fact is that for some patients, ingredients like garlic, onion, alcohol, coffee, tobacco etc. are to be avoided during the tenure of treatment. This is simply because these ingredients interfere with the homeopathic treatment.
- Homeopathy can cure any disorder: Some people have a strong belief that homeopathic remedies can cure any disorder or any medical condition. Fact is that this remedy is completely ineffective in cases where there is ultimate need of manual intervention where medicinal action is not suggestive eg: fractures, appendicitis, large tumors, etc.
- No proof of efficiency: While it is a well known fact that homeopathy efficacy cannot be tested by standardised methods, due to the personalisation of the medication for each individual, it is also true that the efficacy has been proven with 180 controlled tests in the past 24 years and 118 random tests in the same time frame. It is important to know your facts before you decide to go with a certain field of medicine. With homeopathy, there will be a lot of focus on the human mind as well as the ailment for an inside out approach.
- Homeopathic remedies are not scientific: Many people consider homeopathic remedies to be unscientific. However, the basis behind homeopathy is pharmacological and clinical data. Vast studies and researches have been conducted on homeopathic remedies and treatment.