Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Patna and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KumarYour feedback matters!
I am 88 years for quite a longtime I have numbness on the bottom feet. Taking neurobion regularly no d. M advice.
Hi Sir, 1- I feel my semen count is low as it looks thin. Please suggest. 2- I am suffering from cervical spondilytis for the past 5-6 years. Please tell what to do.
Do back exercises need to b performed regularly? My age is 24 and I am getting pain in my lower back ani left inner thigh muscle if I do not do exercises given by doctor. Can I run to reduce my weight which is 82 kg. Or it will worsen my situation of lower back ache? I am dentist by profession so postural problems are also there. Please help.
Dr. I am suffering from back pain for the last 15 years, and undergone mri scan, says disc prolapse pressing nerves, now undergoing ayurveda treatment only, as a side effect I have foot drop too, I am expecting your valuable advice sasi nair.
Please advice me how far physiotherapy is can heal my wife's pain in left hip to ancle for a scitical pain due to advanced damage in joints at left hip & left knee caused by rheumatoid arthritis by rheumatoid arthritis ?
I am 28 year old I have back pain from last 8 month my job sitting job and I don't have time to workout pls help me what should I do ?
I am 26 year old man and I have backache for last 2 months. I used pain killers but no use. What should I do?
Sir, I am still suffering with leg calf swelling and pain. Please give me the proper solution for it.
I am a female 40 years of age. When I take any pain killer tablet it affect badly on me results in swelling. What is this?
Human bones are continuously being removed and formed, which is necessary for its proper maintenance. However, in certain cases, especially with aging, some bones and joints will be worn down to an extent where the body will not be able to reform them. This is especially true in the case of hips, which may become worn due to age or other problems within the body.
Hip replacement surgery:
When this happens, a hip replacement surgery can be performed to replace the original joints with a prosthesis or artificial hip, which is usually made out of metal or a specially formed composite material or even a combination of the two. Along with other parts, it replaces the natural hip with an artificial hip to restore mobility and other related functions.
Benefits of hip replacement surgery:
- Lessening hip pain: This is one of the major factors as well as symptoms of requiring hip replacement surgery. Due to the grinding down of the bones, even the slightest movement causes pain and after the surgery and the recovery period, the pain is lessened.
- Correction of bone deformity: When the bones grind down and are abnormally reformed, deformities may occur reducing mobility. Artificial hips will ensure that deformities are corrected and resulting problems are thus eliminated.
- Return to normal activities: This is possibly one of the primary advantages of this surgery, although it entails a long recovery period. However, most patients can get back to their normal activities and are able to resume a pain free life.
- Ability to have painless sleep: Many people who suffer from hip displacements or bone deformities are not able to sleep properly due to pain. After the surgery and the recovery period, they can return to normal functions and habits, thus are able to sleep properly.
- Leg strength increase: Many patients tend to have an increase in their leg strength as one side of the hip tends to become very weak due to bone problems before surgery. After surgery and recovery, the same side tends to have an increased strength due to the implant.
- In most cases a lifelong solution to hip problems: As the hip replacement prosthesis is made out of metal and if the operation is successful, it usually tends to last till the end of a person's life and this area usually doesn't tend to have problems again. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Orthopedist.