Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Cervical Traction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Spinal Fusion Surgery
Treatment of Knee replacement
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Hip Resurfacing Surgery
Hip Injury Treatment
Ankle Injury Treatment
Knee Injury Treatment
Hip Pain Treatment
Ankle Pain Treatment
Knee Pain Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Joint Mobilization Procedure
Joint Replacement Surgery
Limping Child Treatment
Meniscus Injury Treatment
Pelvic Rehabilitation Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar MishraYour feedback matters!
I filled down six month ago. At that time take medicine and relif from pain. But recently I feel so much pain entire my back even I can, t sit down for a little bit time though I take pain killer. Please suggest my medicine.
I fell down while jogging about 15 days back. I hurt my left upper arm and right knee. Initially I gave them rest and my knee improved substantially. I can walk, climb stairs and do everything except kneeling for yoga exercise. My arm even now I can't fully lift sideways though this too has improved. I am 53 years old. Before this fall I used to regularly jog and do yoga. Can I start jogging again?
I have cervical problem not able to seat for a long time at one place kind suggest me to rectify the problem.
I am 48 years female .I am suffering from chickengunia from 6 days. Joint pain is there .l have red colour rashes on my both hands. Is rashes are normal. What medicine needed for rashes
I am 29years old suffering from knee joint pain for pat 3years tried more home remedies but not yet cured tried Many pain killers but of no use.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.