Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar Mishra
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar MishraYour feedback matters!
Hi I am male 35 from India. I have a pain on my left side and it’s give me a left arm pain. I had 8 to 9 ecg and a stress test also. But all my ecg came normal and stress test report was also normal. I have cervical spondylosis. And have a back pain also. I have a cholesterol (total cholesterol is: 234,(ldl is 159)(hdl is 50.88)(triglycerides is 150.62) is my cholesterol level are life threatening?
Dear Doctor, My father had fever last month and as post fever effects he reported too much of joint pains in fingers and legs. And today I noticed that one of his foot has swelling. I have no clue what to do. Should I meet a orthopedist or general physician? In his recent blood report all the platelets are in normal range. Any suggestion would help, Thanks.
I am 48 suffering from Low Back Pain due to Slip Disc, what medications & exercise should I take. My job needs constant sitting & working on PC. Sajid Shaikh.
The American Podiatric Medical Association says possible causes of heel pain include:
Heel spurs, which are bony growths that develop on the heel.
Inflammation of the fascia, known as plantar fasciitis.
Excessive pronation, or inward tilt of the foot as you walk.
Achilles tendinitis, in which the tendon at the back of the foot becomes inflamed.
A deformity, injury or chronic disease, such as rheumatoid arthritis.
I am 51yrs old. I have pain in wrist elbow, and too much pain in both the ankle what should I do? please tell me.
Hi am 22 weeks pregnant. My doctor advised me to sleep only left side but I can not sleep long time only left side my body starts paining. Can I sleep straight and right side also.
One part of the human body is essential for the efficient functioning of another. The hip joint provides support to your overall body weight while you are at ease or in motion. Suffering from medical problems pertaining to the hip can impede free movement; walking, running, stooping, sitting or even lying down will cause immense pain and discomfort in such a situation. While certain bodily disabilities come with old age and are in most cases unavoidable; some others can actually be controlled through physical exercise.
Take a look at a few stretches to improve your hip mobility:
- Stretch like a pigeon: This yoga loosens up muscle tension in and around a person's hip. Your right leg must be stretched behind while the upper part of your body bends over a folded left leg in front. Your head rests on your coupled hands. This stretch improves the shape of your hip as well.
- Try to be an eagle for hip firmness: To align your body in the perfect eagle pose; you probably need to be a conjurer; that is the kind of flexibility the posture requires. Be a half-chair making your hands intersect above your head while your left leg crosses the right one. The pressure is on your hip making it strong. Your body has to be in one single line.
- Sit in the chair pose: Crouching on your haunches with your torso inclined to the front is a good way to better hip mobility. This exercise also relieves you of back pain. It adds potency to the muscles of your upper thighs thus giving a well- rounded hip extra support.
- Stoop in the downward doggy pose: The downward doggy pose helps you concentrate on the fullness of your hips. The back muscles are stretched and the problem of a small, rickety hip is dealt with through this yoga. Your legs should be erect at the knees and should be stretched apart depending upon the width of your hip. The rest of your body should bend in a forward arch while your spread hands touch the ground.
- Try out the benefits of World's Greatest Stretch: World's greatest stretch involves a series of stretches that not only accentuates your hipline making your hip muscles adaptable to stress but also tones muscles in other parts of your body. It is a three- fold exercise. The second step is the most difficult where your body is balanced on a half folded right leg and you're required to touch the ground with your right elbow.