Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar JainYour feedback matters!
He have a sugar bp he was eat a medicine in a day maximum. 15-20 I want to know its better. For him.
I have been suffering from piles for more than two years. I cannot sit properly unless my muscles settles which normally takes two-three hours after passing stool. Occasionally it bleeds too. On 21.09.2016, it bleed excessively. Now I wish to opt for surgery. Which type of surgery will be the best for me which may give me relief for a longer period. I can maintain my lifestyle very strictly with all the precautions suggested to me by the doctor. This is a very strong point with me. In 1998, I had undergone a minor surgery for fistula and due to God's grace I have not seen its recurrence till now.
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
How to get rid of acidity and gas problem which often leads to headache and pain in the leg muscles below knee part (back muscular part)
Hi, 20 years back I have affected vertigo, with good care and habits i am maintaining it. I have noise in my ear, is there any remedy for it please let me know.
My sperm release very fast while doing sex within 30-40 sec it fall out I am really very embarrassed in front of my sex partner & now I really don't know what to do doctor I am really very upset in my sex life please help me.
Sir me sex krta hun yaa masturbate krta hun to satisfy to ho jaata hun but virya naa k barabar nikalta he, virya nikalte bahut ajeeb lagta he, mushkil se 1-2 boond drop hi nikalti he, weight bhi km he mera bahut, only 42 kg k lsgbhag. please help.
Obesity and diabetes usually go hand in hand and both of them have one common solution - physical exercise. It is a known solution to obesity related problems and after fat loss, many people have stated reduction in health problems caused by it.
However diabetes, whether caused by obesity or not can also be kept in check by regular physical exercise. Let's see how it does so:
1. Keeps body insulin in check - Exercising regularly ensures that insulin levels within your body are kept in check. Insulin is what makes the blood sugar get absorbed into the muscles for energy in the form of glucose. Thus this reduces blood sugar levels within the body and keeps the levels within the body under control for patients who have higher blood sugar counts.
2. Exercising helps reduce depression and stress - Exercising is known to have a very positive effect mentally as endorphins are released after a workout. This makes you feel happier and better about yourself and reduces stress or depression. Both depression and stress are known to have triggered Diabetes related issues in the long run and exercising can definitely help keep them in check.
3. Exercise can actually correct insulin resistance - It is a myth that people who suffer from insulin resistance cant benefit from exercise and it helps regulate resistance. If you start exercising and working out, then the insulin resistance is checked and regulated where in the capacity of the body to absorb blood sugar in the form of glucose actually increases.
4. Reduces the chance of heart problems caused by diabetes - Diabetes increases the chances of heart problems and also the blocking of arteries through arteriosclerosis. These blockages could result in a heart attack or other related problems and exercising can help reduce their possibilities as well.
5. Exercising also helps to keep your appetite in check - it is known that proper exercising works as a hunger killer and thus will help control your appetite. This is good in two ways:
- A controlled appetite will helps you lose weight which may be a contributing factor to your diabetes
- If you have non obesity related diabetes, then appetite suppression will help you eat better and stop you from eating foods or untimely snacks that may contribute to blood sugar issues.
However, it is prudent to visit your doctor and discuss how you can optimize your exercise routine to get the best results. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a General Physician.