Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar GuliaYour feedback matters!
Doctor Mr. Anil Kumar is very cooperative and knowledgeable.
Hi sir, I have a problem of slow passing urine because of veins weak. please help me Because I also getting weak in sex by veins.
Hi Doctor I have a problem that is if I drink water after 10 minutes urine may come and if I want to control then may come very fast. What is the problem.
Overall cholesterol 221. Creatinine 0.92 Is it alarming? My sister had a kidney transplant. Fasting sugar 94. Pls advise.
Urinary incontinence is a health condition in men, which is caused by loss of bladder control. Urinary incontinence usually occurs in cases of medical conditions such as an enlarged prostate, Parkinson's disease and diabetes, and may also occur after a prostate surgery. Urinary incontinence is an irritating and embarrassing condition, but with proper treatment, it can be cured. There are several ways to treat this condition which include home remedies as well as medications and surgery.
Here are several methods used to treat urinary incontinence:
- Caffeine, soda and carbonated drinks cause irritation in the bladder and worsen the symptoms of urinary incontinence. Alcohol is a diuretic and increases the amount of urine too. So abstain from coffee, alcohol and soft drinks to make a difference.
- Dietary adjustments are required for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Several spicy and acidic food items can make urinary incontinence worse. Hence, you should avoid having such foods for some time.
- Urinary incontinence can lead to stress and you must get rid of it for better health. You can try relaxation techniques, such as meditation and breathing exercises. Biofeedback is another option by which you can observe your bladder muscle contractions on a monitor.
- You should try a behavioral technique known as bladder training. This would require you to urinate every half hour, in spite of not having the urge. Slowly try to increase the time in between the bathroom breaks.
- You need to flex your muscles to gain control over urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises can be practiced as they boost the strength of your pelvic muscles.
- You should find the right muscles that are required to stop the passing of gas.
- Pads and disposable undergarments can be used by men. These help in containing leaks and also protect the skin from irritation and odor.
There are several medicines, which help in the treatment of urinary incontinence in men. Some of these work to relax muscles for preventing unwanted bladder contractions, while others help in blocking the nerve signals to the bladder. Drugs used for the shrinking and treatment of an enlarged prostate are also used as blocked by prostate lead to bladder irritation. Now-a-days, more than 80% cases of incontinence in males respond well to medications.
Surgery may be the ultimate option for the treatment of urinary incontinence. Options depend on the cause of incontinence. If it is because of obstructing prostate, prostate surgery by TURP / HOLEP is curative. If it is because of bladder overactivity, BOTOX injection in bladder is useful. If it is TRUE incontinence after radical prostate surgery then treatment include a male sling or artificial urinary sphincter implantation. In sling operations, a type of material is wrapped around the urethra for compressing it. In Artificial sphincter implantation, a cuff is used in order to close the urethra. Urine is released by squeezing the pump to open the cuff. A Interstim device similar to a pacemaker is used to stimulate nerves, which help in relaxing the bladder and pelvic floor. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Urologist.
Hello Dr. My ultrasound report says- Liver- is mildly enlarged however of normal echoes GB, SPLEEN,PANCREAS, BOTH KIDNEY, urinary BLADDER AND PROSTATE are NORMAL. IMPRESSION- 1-mild nonspecific hepatomegaly. 2-Mild gaseous distended small bowel loops seen in mid to lower ABDOMEN. 3-Wall thickness and peristalsis of small and large bowel loops are normal. 4-Grossly normal scan of kub region and rest of abdominal organs. Plzz sugg. Me.
What is the remedy for kidney stones problem? Do you have any suggestions to remove the stones from kidneys?
I am 27 year old, I have stone in each kidney, size of the stone is 5 mm and 6 mm on right and left kidneys respectively, what should I do?
Previously I am suffering from stone pain . Now in current checkup I have not found stone in my kidney . But continuously it pain in my left kidney if I do heavy work or I sit on one single place for 2-3 hours.
My girlfriend is suffering with the problem of stones in kidney. What are the precautions to be taken to be get cured.
Dr, recently my husband urinary infection with 35-40 pus cells, 3-4 blood cells. He had slight bleeding while urinating. He is 54yrs old. Non diabetic and mildly hypertensive. Our Dr. Advised cue, ultrasound scan for abdomen, serum creatine. His ultrasound suggested no stones, kidneys and prostrate were perfect. No other abnormalities, except mild infection. His creatine levels were 2.1. He was given antibiotics for 5 days and now he is perfectly alright. But my concern is does this creatinine create future kidney problems. Is 2.1 level okay in uti. Kindly guide me. Thank you.
Solving renal stone problems with the use of the Homeopathic treatment. Renal stones or renal calculi regularly allude to stones in the urinary framework. These are quite stores or minerals that structure anyplace in the urinary framework ie the kidney or the bladder or the urethra. Renal stones can be entirely agonizing. The agony is typically felt in the lower stomach area or lower back which is the kidney region. In situations where there is some impediment of the urinary tract, there might be largeness in the kidney region. Blazing or trouble might be felt while urinating. In allopathy, there is no known treatment for renal stones or renal calculi aside from surgery. From one viewpoint, getting a surgery includes a ton of passionate and physical enduring.
- Berberis Vulgaris mother tincture: It is one of the best Homeopathic solutions for renal stones on the left side. In the event that the renal stone or renal math is in left half of the body, Berberis Vulgaris, the homeopathic medicine is more than liable to evacuate the stone. There is sore wounded agony in the kidney region. There may likewise be deadness or firmness in the kidney region, all the more so in the morning. A trademark sensation is the gurgling vibe that is disturbed by venturing or some other development. The agony stretches out from the backside to the bladder of the urinary area. Berberis vulgaris mother tincture and in addition in the potentised structure can be utilized for the treatment of renal stones.
- Cantharis: One of the best Homeopathic medicines for renal stones or renal calculi with smoldering in urine. In some cases, where there happens to be serious blazing on the urethra at the time of urination, Cantharis happens to be an incredible homeopathic medicine. Now and then the torment is depicted as cutting agony. There is exceptional encouraging urinating. Another trademark manifestation of this cure is the successive desire to urinate.
- Sarsaparilla: One of the best Homeopathic solutions for renal stones with white sand in urine. While Lycopodium works extremely well in patients that have red sand in urine, Sarsaparilla is substantially more suited to patients that have white dregs in urine. There is exceptional torment toward the end of pee. There is likewise blazing and cutting in the urethra after pee. Urine goes in a stream that is slight and weak.
- Benzoic Acid: One of the best Homeopathic medicines for renal stones with extreme smell in urine
In patients where the urine has exceptional terrible scent, homeopathic cure Benzoic corrosive is an extremely valuable solution for renal stones or renal calculi. The urine is dull cocoa in shading and is regularly alterable in shading. The way of this Homeopathic medicine is such that it is entirely suited for uric corrosive stones or calculi. It can possibly evacuate the stones as well as control the uric corrosive levels in the human body. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.