Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Surgeons in India. You will find General Surgeons with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy Procedure
Treatment of Lumpectomy
Treatment of Bone Marrow Transplantation
Kidney Stones Treatment
Male Breast Reduction Treatment
Accident Injuries Treatment
Gastric Bypass Surgery
Prostate Laser Surgery
Urinary Incontinence Surgery
Stem Cell Transplant
Post Induction Therapy
Post Induction Transplant
Varicose Vein Laser Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar AseriYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from fungal skin infection continuously over the bumb (blackish skin occur &spreading continuously) and it came back again again. Even taking complete treatment every time.
I have a cut scar, from research it's heterotrophic scar on my arm. Mederma didn't help, any suggestions on getting rid of it, as I find it embarrassing.
I have feeling not well from past 4 days. And also have some black spot below my eyes. What it means? Should I go for a check?
I have dark coloured lips. I won't take cigarette and smoking etc. But my lips look black in colour. So what should I do to brighten my lips to pink or relevant colour naturally. So kindly please give me a suggestions for it.
I am a 27 year old male. I have rashes on my but which have lots of irritation. I think it's die to over sweating. And also I have three breakouts under both my armpits. None of the doctors gave me a better solution. These breakouts are are growing in size more day by day and also when open it secretes lot of pale dirty liquid not blood. It has got irritation too. I need some medical advise for this.
Sir I have some skin problem in winter seasons, my skin got some rashes in high sunshine or temperature, pls help me.
I checked my breast lump by mammogram and found it is only fibroblastoma. No malignancy. Is it harmful in future I am 20 years female.
I have black spots as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream but did't see any changes. What should I do.
I have oily skin. When I wash my face it will be fresh for an hour more or less. Again it will become oily, what shall I do?
I am 25 years old I have a skin problem ferlw days back I observerved blacksores in my skin it is creating very problem please suggest e what to do.
I have a black spot as well as in my nexk their is problem. I m totally frustrated and irritated. I need a medicine to loose my weight. Thankuu.
My age is 24. Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. Since 1 year I am having problem of frequent urination. I used to urinate in every half an hour .i am also having smelly urine. And when I drink water on increasing quantity I used to urinate in every 10 minutes. I had my urine test .it shows pus cell 3-4. I have my prostate ultrasound. It shows my prostate size is 21. 6 cc .and my CT of abdomen shows right renal calculi of 3 mm. Where is the problem. Does my prostate has problem?
I am fed up of my pimples. How can I get rid of my pimples? My skin is very oily also please help me give some solution.
I am 31 year old. I have pimples scars and blackheads on my face. My skin is oily. I have followed many doctors for my skin there is no improvement. Recently I am using berberis aqui. Q homeopathic med twice a day. But could you please tell me any cream or sunscreen lotion which I can use regularly. My skin is sensitive to all cosmetics I can not use any product. Please recommend me the best cream or lotion. And Answer one more thing that can I use home remedies with the medicine or cream like lemon or honey mixture? I will thankful to you.
I have black spot as well as pimples on my back. I used scar removal cream for four months but didn't see any changes. What should I do?
I got stretch marks in my thigh. Which look dark red in colour. In starting it's colour is white. But after 6 mnth it became dark red. It is very clumsy. Suggest me any cream. Which remove it.
Sunburns are caused due to long stretches of exposure to the sun. People living in tropical countries are more prone to sunburns. The harmful ultraviolet rays of the sun can lead to skin pigmentation that if not treated, can become a permanent skin condition. The worst aspect of sun tanning is that it keeps piling on your skin layer after layer. It is therefore absolutely essential to cover the skin of your face and arms while venturing outdoors.
Medications are effective in certain cases, but in some other cases, the afflicted person's skin is so sensitive that medicated ointments fail to show improvement. Ayurvedic home remedies can be put to use to avoid alarming side effects.
Sunburns are characterized by the following symptoms:
- The affected area is usually hotter than other parts of your skin
- A stinging and itching sensation may develop
- Red and pink patches may be seen on your face and arms or around the neck
- Acute sunburn can even make a person suffer from fevers and fatigue
These Ayurvedic ways can be followed at home to treat sunburns:
- Use black tea to cure sun rashes and sunburns: Refrigerate some black tea if possible. This cold beverage must be applied to the areas that have been harshly affected by the ultraviolet rays of the sun. Applying black tea on your skin multiple times in a day can repair the damage already done.
- Coconut oil is a great way to remove sun tan: Coconut oil has been held in high esteem since ages. It is known for its ability to cure rashes. One must use coconut oil on the red patches every night before going to bed.
- Aloe vera gel can do wonders with your affected skin: Instead of using creams that contain aloe vera; one should use aloe vera gel by extracting it directly from the plant. Aloe vera can heal the burns and can also soothe the burning sensation.
- Cucumber in combination with lemon juice can remedy sunburns: Lemon juice has acidic effects that helps in lightening sun tan. When this juice is used with cucumber paste, the latter cools down an irritated skin area and rejuvenates it from within. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda and ask a free question.