Lybrate.com has top trusted Oncologists from across India. You will find Oncologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Oncologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil Kumar AnandYour feedback matters!
Sir my son has diagnosis osteosarcoma a bone cancer ,and I want to know about the role of biopsy in treatment of osteosarcoma.
I am a patient of BHP and same is under control by taking tab afdura daily once in night since 2 months. Can tab afdura of above dose be taken as maintenance dose or to shift to other med. E in.
My mother is 58 year old. She detected breast cancer in 2011 and we treated completely with chemo therapy and surgery. Now she is fine but she is not taking any medicine regarding cancer .In June 2016 completely tested regarding cancer and everything was fine. I want to know how much time again test her and should she take any medicine for preventing from regenerate of cancer.
I am having PCOS and do not know from when but it is diagnosed 5 days before although I used to had severe pain in my lower abdomen since 7-8 months. I want to know whether PCOS is totally curable or not? And what lead to PCOS turn into cancer?
Hello doctor, what r the symptoms in Cancer, and how to come in our body? Then which is the best treatment?
Mere breast m skin ke ander ek moti jaisa daana h jo kaafi mahino se ek hi condition m h. Dard nhi krta ise kaise htaya jaaye?
My wife's right breast still delivers milk though my son already left breast feeding 1 and half years back. Is there any need for medical help?
Hi, My father got infected with Oral cancer. The biopsy report says Squamous carcinoma grade 2. What will be treatment now?
I am scared to have sex with her she has uterus cancer she had already treatment done for one month injunction it is harmful to my penis and I have red spot and itchy something pls give good advice me.
Hi, I am 23 year old female, my ESR (western`s METHOD) came out to be 46, my hemoglobin is 12.5, I am very worried and scared. Is this cancer?
I have some problem from fat, so many doctors said that is an lymphoma. But that was an increasing so many places in my body, please tell who will give the best suggestion of my problem.
While pressing my breast I get watery discharge my prolactin test n thyroid test were normal m taking opiprol 50 mg n nexito plus 0.5 mg m really worried is it breast cancer no lump in breast freaking out.
What could be the reason for an enlarged prostate and can I continue to live a healthy life with it and have kids?
Ovarian cancer is referred to as the cancer of the ovaries. The ovaries are a component of the female reproductive system. There are two ovaries located on either side of the uterus in a woman's body. Ovaries which are the organs responsible for producing egg cells also produce the hormones estrogen and progesterone. Ovarian cancer is a type of cancer which often goes undetected until it has spread all the way to the pelvis and the abdomen. However, it is also very difficult to treat the condition in its later stages which is why diagnosing ovarian cancer quickly is quintessential. Here is everything you need to know about ovarian cancer;
- No symptoms at first: Usually, in its early stages ovarian cancer does not cause any symptoms.
- Abnormal bloating: Bloating is when your abdomen swells due to excess fluid or gas inside. Abnormal bloating is more frequently associated with irritable bowel syndrome or even constipation is a common symptom of ovarian cancer.
- Feeling full quickly: This is also an associated symptom which has often been mistaken for constipation or irritable bowel syndrome.
- Weight loss: This is one of the more common signs of ovarian cancer.
- Discomfort in the pelvis area: This symptom occurs towards the later stages of ovarian cancer after it has already spread.
- Constipation: Constipation is a symptom of ovarian cancer as well.
- Frequent urination: This is yet another symptom which is a sign of ovarian cancer.
The symptoms of ovarian cancer are often mistaken with that of irritable bowel syndrome and constipation.
Causes: As with other forms of cancer, it is still very unclear what exactly causes ovarian cancer.
- Surgery: Surgery most commonly involves removing large parts of the female reproductive system which includes the ovaries, the fallopian tubes, the uterus as well as the lymph nodes. The surgeon will also try and remove as many cancer cells as possible from the abdomen and pelvic areas.
- Chemotherapy: Chemotherapy is usually done after surgery. It is usually performed so that the rest of the cancer cells are killed off. Chemotherapy drugs can be injected directly into the vein, abdominal cavity or sometimes even both.