Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil KocharYour feedback matters!
"Don't get wacko stop tobacco"
Say no to tobacco n tobacco products. It is harmful for your oral n general health and may even lead to life threatening cancer.
I hav pain in teeth thats is teeth problem or gum problem I do not know that so please suggest me good tooth paste.
I am facing yellow colour my teeth. Every day and night I am brushing. Do not know what is the reason behind my teeth colour. Can you please help me.
I am 65 years old male. My teeth has become very sensitive and I am unable to consume hard/solid foods as it causes lot of pain and inconvenience while chewing the food. When I consulted Dentists, they told that lot of tear and wear has happened to teeth and to avoid all hard type of foods. Is there any treatment where I can restore the previous healthy state of my teeth and reduce the sensitiveness of my teeth. Request for your advise please.
I do brush my teeth regularly, yet it's kind of yellow in colour. What should I do? Which is the best whitening toothpaste?
With the wedding season nearly approaching, you should be ready for several parties and gatherings and lots of photographs to be clicked. You would surely want to look good on every wedding occasion. Hence you should make sure that your teeth are at their best, when it comes to looking good. The teeth are responsible for shaping the perfect smile, and so you must take measures to make your teeth look stunning in order to get your smile ready for the upcoming wedding season.
Here are some tips on how you should take care of your teeth:
- Whiten your teeth: You can avail a quick whitening service for your teeth from a dental clinic. This will make your teeth brighter and much whiter, which will enhance your smile. Always get teeth whitening done from a clinic instead of using whiteners bought from stores, as the latter do not work as effectively. Moreover, teeth whitening done at a clinic is not much expensive.
- Maintain proper oral hygiene: If you want to get perfectly white teeth ready for the wedding season, you should maintain your oral hygiene routine strictly. Brushing and flossing should be practiced regularly, and you should also use a mouthwash. Brush two times a day and take time to brush. Maintain healthy teeth to make them look beautiful and get the most perfect smile.
- Use strategic makeup colors: Several colors can be used to enhance the whiteness of your teeth. Using bright red lipstick would make the teeth look better and brighter with a nice overall contrast. You can choose from different shades of red, pink or cherry of a warm tone. Blue toned lipsticks make a bad contrast against stains and the yellow tinge on the teeth is brought out. You can also use a Bronzer.
- Remove stains: You should try to remove any stain from your teeth and ensure that no further stains are caused. After having any dark beverage like red wine or syrup drinks, make sure to remove the stains instantly. This can be done simply by wiping the stains with a napkin.
- Keep your face and smile relaxed: For the most beautiful and natural smile, you should have a relaxed facial expression. Avoid making hyperactive expressions as these make your smile look artificial. Do not show an expression that looks as if a lot of effort has been put into it. The most beautiful smile is a natural one.
Following these tips, you will be able to get your smile ready for the wedding season. Your smile will be at its best, and you will look amazing in every single picture that will be clicked. If you wish to discuss about any specific dental problem, you can consult a specilized dentist and ask a free question.
I have low weight. My hemoglobin is 6, and In between in my mouth there is very pain. No. PROBLEM IN MY TOOTH. IT IS MOUTH. I cannot eat any food which is non sugar. For 3 months. Please advice.
Sir my father undergoes fnac test the test result showing high grade mucoepidermoid carcinoma and metastatic squamous cell carcinomatous deposit Its curable I want my dad live long They age was 48 years.
What is the main reasoning paining in teeth? What should we de do not eat at this time Age 32years weight 72kg.
As a parent it is essential that you condition your kids with healthy dental maintenance habits.
Baby teeth play an important role in helping your child bite and chew food, and speak clearly.
ORAL HYGIENE FOR YOUR TODDLER
A toddlers’ dental care regime includes wiping your child’s gums with an infant gum massager, clean damp gauze or a washcloth.
Once your child’s teeth come in, brush them twice a day using a soft bristled toothbrush with water.
Why it’s so important ?
Underneath your child’s baby teeth, the roots and position of the adult teeth are growing into place.Research shows that children who develop cavities in their baby teeth are more likely to develop cavities as an adult, so be sure to get your child to a dentist for a checkup. It is important to keep your child’s baby teeth clean, but once the permanent teeth start to come in you really need to make cleaning them a priority. These teeth will last your child a lifetime.
At some point, your child will want to brush his or her own teeth. It’s fine to give him a turn. But afterwards, you should always brush your child’s teeth a second time. Most children won’t be able to brush their teeth well on their own until they are about 6-8 years old. Use fluoride toothpaste only when your child is old enough NOT to swallow it.
While what your child eats is important for healthy teeth, how often a child eats is just as important. Cavities can develop when sugar-containing foods are allowed to stay in the mouth for a long time. Bacteria that live on the teeth feast on these bits of food. They create acid, which eats away at tooth enamel. Between meals or snacks, saliva washes away the acid. If your child is always eating, there may not be time for this acid to get washed away.
1st Dental Visit
New parents often ask, “When should my child first see a dentist?”
Your child should see a dentist by his or her first birthday.
Losing Baby Teeth
On average children begin to lose their baby teeth when they are about 6 or 7 years old. It doesn’t mean something is wrong with your child if they lose their teeth before or after this time.
Most children lose their teeth in the same order they came in.
For example, they lose their bottom center teeth first. When a child is about 6 years old their teeth will begin to come loose. Let your child wiggle the tooth until it falls out on its own. This will minimize the pain and bleeding associated with a lost tooth.
A word of caution -Remember!
Giving your child a bottle of sweetened liquid many times a day, or allowing your child to fall asleep with a bottle during naps, or at night, can be harmful to the child’s teeth.
Sing along the Smile Essentials Healthy Teeth Rhyme with your Kids!
Dab on some toothpaste on my colourful brush,
There is no hurry and I should not rush,
Slowly and steadily my teeth get clean,
As I brush all over and in between,
This may take a while,
But is very important for a great SMILE!
Many of the same treatment and evaluation options that adults have are also available to kids. These include x-rays,dental sealants, orthodontic treatment and more.
Let us at Smile Essentials guide you through this process. Call us at 9209200024 and book an appointment now!