Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anil K. Sharma
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Knee Injury Treatment
Treatment of Spine Injuries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil K. SharmaYour feedback matters!
I'm 29 years old and I'm suffering from joint stiffness since 15 years. I've used lot of medicines, consulted number of doctors but I'm not able to cure please suggest me a good medication to my problem.
Hi Sir, I am having pain in my right leg pain starts from back below buttock and also from front side It also pained in my right testes a little before I used banocide forte tablet and acceclowoc Pain is less when I used it but now again it started Now pain is in leg mainly at buttock part and knee sometimes and in foot Some times I am unable to say where pain actually is This pain started after I used to kick start my bike everyday when I am at home it is some what hard Please tell me whether pain is due to problem intestines or due to leg Also suggest remedy for it I am worried a lot please tell me what to do? previously I am also having right hand pain same like this is it a cause.
I have pain in my back so sharp since one month. I tried many sprays or creams like moov but no relief. Help me what to do.
I play football regularly, last Friday while playing pulled a muscle near the right groin area, pain still there, any good suggestions?
My knees pain all time? What should I do and I have red eyes what should I do? Also the loss of hair happens please suggest which hair oil I should use?
My name is touqeer I am 27 years old I have pain in my knee I get more pain when I have belowjob I have been applying relief cream but I do get relief. What can I do?
Slip disk is a condition of the spinal column which consists of a stack of vertebras from the cervical, thoracic and the lumbar spine.The bones of the spine are cushioned by disks that are present to absorb shocks. Trauma to the spine may cause the disk to bulge or be ruptured. This may lead to pain in the neck and the back.
Causes of slip disk
Slip disk is caused when the jelly like substance present in the disks bulges out. The damaged disk thus puts pressure on the adjacent nerve causing excruciating pain. The various causes of a slipped disk are:
1. Incorrect form during exercise: If you are into weight lifting, it is important that you use proper form during exercising. Moves like barbell squat and deadlifts can put pressure on the spine and lead to disk problems, if not done correctly. Make sure you work on your core strength and keep your lower back straight while exercising.
2. Smoking: Smoking causes the disks to lose their flexibility and thus, increases the risk of slipped disk.
3. Ageing: Ageing decreases the content of water in the spine, thus leading to inflexibility.
The symptoms of slip disk are:
2. Activities such as sitting and coughing may lead to pressure on the spine causing pain
3. Your range of motion on certain movements may be restricted
4. Pain in the neck while moving it
5. Numbness in the shoulder and the neck region
6. You may experience tingling sensations in the genitals, hips and the legs
7. You may have muscles spasms which lead to sudden contraction of the muscles
8. It may also lead to partial paralysis of the lower body
1. If you are overweight, try to reduce weight and then focus on maintaining healthy weight levels
2. Maintain proper posture while sitting or standing
3. Exercise on a regular basis to build strength and keep your joints healthy
4. Don't remain in seated position for an extended period of time. Take small breaks in between to stretch