Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 42 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
Treatment of Lumbar Radiculopathy
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Restylane Vital Procedure
Treatment of Shin Splints
Treatment of Shin Splits
Management of Smoking Cessation
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Skin Detoxification Treatment
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Health Check Up
Health Screening For Men
Submit a review for Dr. Anil K SaggarYour feedback matters!
I am a sex addict person. How can I control my sex desire. please help me out of this sex addiction.
My weight is 32 and height 4.6,age 17 .I always feel like I don't have strength. Weakness.and headache always happen to me becoz of these .I do not study .its problem to learn anything. It's affecting my studies. Please suggest me some Ayurveda or homeopathic or anything you know .please.
Hello Doctor, I am having throat pain from past 5 days. Along with running nose and cough. Coughing and sneezing is also there. I have not taken any medicine yet. What should I do? Please advice.
I am 5 month pregnant. Yesterday we had sex it will not harm my baby. And from which month should we stop sex.
Sir mere veerya ke saath blood aa rha h mujhe hast maithun ki bahut lt lg gayi h kya ya reason ho skta h?
I have penis curvature So weight 60 tablet is useful for the straightening of penis Or is there any other tablets Or any homeopathic treatment is there?
Hi dr, I got married recently and I have a problem with my penis glans. My penis glans are sensitive to touch. My wife tried stroking my penis last week and I couldn't withstand the pain when she touches my penis glans. Is it OK to keep my foreskin pulled down to ease the sensitivity.
I have desk job from last 2 years. My wait is going out of control. I have acid problem also. How can I reduce the wait, 2 years back my wait was 82 kg. Please advice me to make my self fit again.
I am from mumbai and require to ask one query about my dad. My dad have got a paralytic attack on his back head and even he is suffering from sponderlysis. He is not able to walk precisely and not able to live a life like common man as he is completely loosed his confidence level. Can you help me
I have constipation problem from 10 years. I have to go toilet more 3 times in morning to be fresh. I have gastric problem also.
I am 41 years diabetic type ii since 2009. I got my health check done and my triglyceride levels are around 525, vldl 46 ldl 127.5 cholesterol /hdl ratio 6.3 cholesterol 206 and hdl 32.5 and uric acid 9.9 my suger fasting 129 and pp 156 without medicine I had done stress echo last october and had nothing abnormal I am having around my chest and hand for quit some time. I am doing swimming regularly. Woul like to have an advise should I go for ct angiography for heart? if yes from where?
I am of 20 years aged. Do sleeping afternoon healths good for a student if yes at may I know the timings please.
Can I use manforce 50 mg Sildenafil Citrate tablet. For erectile dysfunction. I want to use it once. Please suggest.
Hey my name is Manoj Parmar sir. I am 23 years old. I am suffering from sciatica disease. Please treat it forth and forth exercise Regards Manoj parmar.
Vitamins are very important and essential for the body. Vitamins are a form of nutrients, which must be consumed strictly for proper body functioning and building strong immunity. Vitamin pills are an ideal and easy source of essential vitamins. However, having food items, which are rich in vitamins is a much healthier option. Eating foods rich in vitamins helps your body obtain abundant nutrients as per the requirement of the body. In this manner, you will be able to gain all the required vitamins by eating various types of foods.
Here is a list of the primary vitamins, which are essential for the body, along with the food items where they can be found.
- Vitamins B6 and B12: These vitamins help in proper blood circulation and nerve functioning and can be found in bananas, whole grains, beans, nuts, eggs, pork, fish, chicken, wheat germ and other poultry products.
- Vitamin C: This vitamin is an antioxidant and fights free radicals which damage DNA. It also helps in strengthening the body immunity. The best source of vitamin C includes citrus fruits and citrus juices, red and green pepper, brussels sprouts, spinach, broccoli, kale, strawberries and collard greens.
- Calcium: Calcium is very essential for maintaining bone health, bone density and prevents osteoporosis. All dairy products are very rich in calcium. Calcium is also present in legumes and dark green, leafy vegetables.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D helps in the absorption of calcium and lack of vitamin D may lead to osteoporosis, type 1 diabetes, multiple sclerosis and several cancers as well. Vitamin D is present in fatty fishes such as tuna and salmon. Major sources of vitamin D are fortified food products such as cereals and milk.
- Vitamin E: Vitamin E functions as an antioxidant and helps in eye health. Enough intake of vitamin E can reduce the risk of Alzheimer’s disease. Foods rich in vitamin E include avocados, vegetable oils like safflower, sunflower, cottonseed, canola and olive oil. It is also found in wheat germ, almonds, sunflower seeds and other nuts.
- Folic acid: The insufficient intake of this vitamin may lead to several birth defects during pregnancy like spina bifida. Deficiency of folic acid may also lead to heart diseases, stroke and cancers. The best food sources of folic acid are leafy vegetables, strawberries, wheat germ, broccoli, asparagus, beans, whole grains and folic acid fortified cereals or breads.
- Iron: Iron prevents iron-deficiency anemia and supports the immune system. The best sources of iron are red meat, clams, egg yolks, fish and chicken. Iron is also found in fortified grains, legumes and cereals.
Vitamins are very essential for the body as they prevent the body from several diseases, which in turn help in healthy functioning of the organs. It is better to eat your vitamins directly, instead of taking vitamin pills. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a dietitian-nutritionist.