Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 33 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Anil JoharYour feedback matters!
I am 32 years old. I am facing some pain in my knees in early morning. This is happening from past 3 months. Please suggest.
My wife is diagnosed with bipolar disorder depression I heard that there is no permanent cure for that she is only 36 years old with two kids how she and our family survive with this dangerous decease please guide if it can be cured.
I am 22 years old, I have injured my leg while playing football and I am not able to stand even. what should I do please explain.
I am 19 years old. I am unable to sit even for 10 mins. It leads to severe back pain. What can I do for this?
Sir I am having problem in my neck. I always feel pain in my neck. but I don't understand . I will be happy if you help me. Wt to do doctor.
I am a 21 year old guy. My lower back pains at midnight sometimes, I have to take painkiller to sleep again. Being an intern I work in office for 6-7 hours.
I am 45 years old male since one year I am getting neck pain after sleeping of 4 to 6 hours (in between two shoulders)
I am 26 year old. I have pain in my knees I tried pain killer but not work so pls help me wht to do.
Hi I am 27 yrs old. 2 months back my right calcaneus was fractured (undisplaced) after what time I could walk properly thanking you.
I am a 42 year old man with athlete body. I have persistent pain in my neck and back shoulders? what should I do?
I'm suffering from a leg pain for past 4 months it does n't occur often but twice in a week so please suggest a suitable solution for it.
Sir, my leg met with small accident. Its paining to much pls giv me a remedy to cure. It swollen.Please tell.
I have body pain for last three days and some of fever what should I have to do give me some precautions.
I am 25 years old I have back pain problem form three days I have do my job but I can sit on chair and I can not work so please give me solution.
Top tips on how to move well and stay well, to prevent back pain:
1. Make sure you're lifting correctly: from groceries through to lifting goods at work, stand with your feet shoulder-width apart, and bend at the hips and knees. Grip the load firmly and hold it close to your body, tightening your stomach muscles and using the strong muscles of your legs to lift. Always keep your back as straight as possible, and gently breathe out. Avoid twisting - turn by using your feet, not your back.
2. Focus on your standing posture: think tall - chest lifted, shoulders relaxed, chin tucked in and head level. Your posture should be stable, balanced and relaxed when sitting, walking or standing.
3. Don't stay seated for too long: ideally, don't stay seated for more than 20 minutes. Even if you're at work, stand up, stretch and walk around. The right back support will also help. Ensure your workstation and computer are correctly positioned.
4. Driving: good support from your car seat will prevent back pain. Adjust your seat to sit comfortably - and make sure you take regular breaks on long journeys. If you need lower back support, use a lumbar roll or a rolled-up towel.
5. Sleep support is key: your mattress should be firm enough to support your natural shape.
6. Exercise to keep your back strong: stay in shape - healthy body weight is less strain on your back. Your physiotherapist can show you how to keep your back flexible and strong with correct back and abdominal exercises.
If your back hurts, don't ignore the pain. Physiotherapists are trained to correctly assess the problem and provide safe effective treatment. For rapid recovery, see your physiotherapist early.