Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 29 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Corn Removal Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. AnilYour feedback matters!
Sir muje bahut jyada cold hai or Mene sari medicine use krke dekh li hai Aram hi nhi mil rha hai so please my help muje saans lene me badi problem creat hoti jab nasal drip dalta hu tab jakar kuch relax feel hota hai so permanent treatment or hmm es time hi diet ki jarurat hoti hai pr diet nhi ho pa rhi hai main reason cold hai so.
Hum honey moon k lie ja re hai next month or hamari wife ki periods date hai 29 to hum 30 se usko tab dena start kar de or 21 tak daily same time tablet lene ko bol de or then 21 days ke baad jo 7 days ka gao aaega jisme tab nhi leni hogi 7 days k lie us time pr hum honey moon pe jaenge or then we will maid unprotected itercourse. So now hamare 2 question hai 1). Un 7 days mai jb o pills nhi legi tb unprotected sex se o pregnent ho skti hai? 2). 7 days k baad 21 pills ka cycle chalu krna jaruri hai kya. Bcz only honey moon mai unprotected sex krna chate hai hum aftr that I will use condom esa to nhi ki 7 days k unprotected sex k baad pills cycle start nhi kia or vo pregnent ho jae.
Dear Doctor I am suffering from anxiety and depression both, I always think extreme negative, I have got gastritis, constipation but when I listened that my friend sister got liver cancer at the age of 38 some disease illness I also getting worried and started thinking negative for me, kindly help.
He is having sexual erection problem. Recently he tried to have sexual intercourse but he could not do it He seems to be having signs of impotency. He could not maintain erection. He tried it few other times also but it still did not work. Is there any medical solution which is not harmful?
I am jay, having stomach pain from last 3 days please help me to cure doctor or assist me to get rid of it.
I am 33 year old my weight is 80 kg and height is 5.5 ft, I am having slip disc since last 2 years & struggling with medication for that, can ayurveda provide me a good solution.
I am 42 years old, I have bp 110/90 from two days, an increased diastolic pressure creates any health problems to me please tell me.
Hi, my periods came in 20th april, and again in may 13th, and again in june 13th, what are my fertility days and ovulation day, my period lasts for 5dys.
Hello Sir, I have a good health but I lost my hair so please give me any solution for my growth please help us.
Women can find unwanted hair growth very embarrassing. This is especially true if she sports hair growth on her face. Excessive hair growth on a woman is also known as Hirsutism. This differs from the usual fine 'peach fuzz' that covers the rest of the body. Such hair can be characterized as dark and coarse.
Hirsutism has a number of causes. Some of the most common reasons for this condition are:
- Genes: Hirsutism often runs in families. Thus, if your mother or grandmother suffered from this skin condition, chances are that you may suffer from the same. This is most commonly seen in people from the Mediterranean region and South East Asia.
- Hormones: Hirsutism is also linked to an abnormally high level of male hormones like androgens in the body. This is usually seen in cases where women suffer from Polycystic Ovary Syndrome, Cushing's syndrome or tumors in the adrenal gland.
- Medication: A shift in hormone levels is also a common side effect of many types of medication. This is typically seen in drugs that include hormones, such as anabolic steroids, drugs that spur hair growth and drugs that help with endometriosis.
Facial hirsutism can be treated in a number of ways. Some of the ways to remove excess hair are:
- Shaving: This is an easy and quick way to remove unwanted skin. However, it may irritate the skin and with every shave, the hair growth may get coarser.
- Bleaching: This is a temporary solution for Hirsutism, but may irritate the skin and does not suit dark skinned women.
- Waxing: When done regularly, waxing can reduce the amount of hair growth. However, this is a painful technique and can cause skin inflammation.
- Laser hair treatment: Compared to the above forms of hair removal, laser treatment can remove hair for the longest period of time. However, this is not a permanent solution and can have side effects like the lightening or darkening of skin.
- Electrolysis: This is permanent solution to Hirsutism. It can require several sittings and may also lead to scarring or changes in skin colour.
- Medication: Prescription drugs can also change the way hair grows on the body. However, if you stop using this medication the hair growth with go back to its original form. Birth control pills and anti androgen blockers are the most common form of prescription drugs used to treat hirsutism. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dermatologist.