Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anil HandaYour feedback matters!
I had gone for blood check up and triglycerides in my blood count were about 250 how should I reduce them or what measures I should take to bring them to normal.
Sir I oftenly suffering from cold and cough. Please suggest me for that. What should I do? when I consume medicine it departs but come within 20 days. Please suggest me.
I work in night shift. I have trouble sleeping. I get easily distracted during my sleep during morning hours. Please suggest a feasible solution. Thanks.
Doctor, I am 43 years old female. Three years back uterus is removed due to fibroid. Now I am suffering severely from leg pain. Especially heel pain. There is also swelling on the ankle of the leg. I am having severe pain when I get up in the morning and even if I stand and cook. Please help me to get rid of this pain. Please suggest some medicine which does not have any side effects.
I suffered in dust allergy from 3 years. How can I overcome from this problem? Please give me some suggestions.
I don't have fungal infection but somebody told me to use miconazole nitrate cream over penis to prevent from fungal infection, but it causes me to high itching. What should I do?
Hi. Age 35. I have stomach problem. How to reduce the stomach ? And please let me know best solution?
I am suffering from high fiver from last 2-3 days. Please tell me any good medicine for this so that I can gain quick relief.
Sir, I am getting free within 2 minutes in time of masturbation, so please kindly give me a suggestion to increase the Time.
Before 2years when I was staying with my wife I used to satisfy her but after 2years again when we are together I am ending very quickly. Please suggest me.
I am 82 years old and am diabetic. Can I eat a Mango once a week or it is absolutely prohibited. I have been so far avoiding it.
Hi, This question is like Whenever we have sex after that my wife suffers from urine or vaginal infection. She has gone thru treatments for that. We have taken care of hygiene and all every time we do, but still it affects her. What to do in this case? Do I need to go under some treatment for this? Please help me in this.
My friend has severe headache from approx 2 years. She often complains about that. She has visited many doctors and took medicines, but of no use. She says that headache occurs one-sided and pain in eyes and ears. Doctors said that it could lead to migraine. But no one has confirmed that. Is this is a serious issue? Is this migraine or some issue relating to brain or something like that? She was having little eye sight but stopped wearing specs from 3 years. Please suggest.
What is H1N1 vaccine, can it be taken by anyone even if it is not required and can it be taken without doctors advice .is there any harm or any side effect and how frequently it can be taken.
I m 58 Years Old. My Sugar Label 140 before breakfast and 250 after fasting. I want know to subjection for maintain Diabetes.
Eating the right food at the right time is essential to in order to complete your fitness goal. While there exist many theories on the importance of workout meal, there are some simple rules which when followed can fetch great results. The right amount of nutrition pre and post workout can go a long way in ensuring that the body responds well to the stress.
Why is nutrient timing an important component of the exercise regime?
Consider your body as a machine, it is imperative that a well-maintained machine with the right fuel at the right time will have more longevity compared to others. The same holds true for the body as well. To maximize the output of the gym, it is necessary to consume the right nutrients for the body. A right meal just before the gym session can result in a great workout session. This, in turn, means an inch closer to the fitness goal. Similarly, the post workout meal ensures that muscles are adequately refueled and the blood sugar level is well maintained. Another advantage of the right pre and post workout meal is the fact that it helps the body to work out for a longer duration.
Know the carbohydrate
Instead of blindly choosing an energy drink, it makes sense to choose the right carbohydrate. There are 2 types of carbohydrate- simple and complex. Eventually, all carbohydrates are broken down into simple carbohydrates. Both have their own role to play. As per various studies, it has been proved that the best time to consume complex carbohydrate such as brown rice, oats and brown grains is before a couple of hours of the workout session. It ensures that the body is provided with a gradual supply of energy throughout the session. After a workout session, much of the glycogen gets depleted from the muscles. It is, therefore, essential to consume simple carbohydrate after a gym session. It readily supplies instant energy and carb to the muscles. Some good source of simple carbohydrate includes sugar, candy bar, sweet bread, fruits etc.
The next meal after workout
Post workout, the simple carbohydrate gets absorbed by the body way too fast. It is, therefore, necessary to have a good meal couple of hours after the workout session. Some good to consume food include green veggies, fruit salad etc. It helps in suppressing the appetite and make a person feel full.
What should be the protein count?
While there are many recommendations out there, a good way to determine the protein count is to consume 1.1 gm to 1.2 gm per kilogram of body weight. However, there is no magic number. 25-35 grams of protein needs to be consumed in every meal. Ideally, protein intake should happen a couple of hours before the workout and couple of hours after the workout session. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Dietitian/Nutritionist.
To look good is one of the best ways to help yourself feel good. With the help of the latest technology, we now have cosmetic solutions to our appearance related problems and these are available at numerous salon or in jars that can sit on our nightstand, ready for regular use. Yet, there are more long-term solutions with greater efficacy that one can get from a cosmetic surgeon. Facial implants are one such solution which can help us in many ways.
Here are the various benefits of facial implants.
- Augmentation: One of the main benefits of getting facial implants is that these will help in significantly augmenting your facial features, especially your cheeks. If you have a weak chin which seems slightly receding or too chubby cheeks, then this is a good cosmetic option which can help in giving better shape so that the features are well augmented with better definition and fullness. This will render a fine balance to your overall appearance and make your face that much more attractive as well.
- Reconstruction: Sometimes, we lose the shape and definition of our features to age and weight as well as other factors like a stressful lifestyle where eating and sleeping patterns are less than ideal. In such a scenario, we can reconstruct the facial features, restoring the contours and bringing back the original proportions of the face. This will make the features look like they really fit in with your face which gives a good appearance in the long run.
- Rejuvenate: These implants can also help in rejuvenating and adding a more fresh feel to your overall appearance. With the help of these implants, you can actually bring back the distinction between areas like the jaw and the chin, as well as the cheeks so that your face looks more well proportioned, well defined, and even younger.
- Correct deficiencies: If you have any facial deficiencies in terms of the contours as well as the definition of your features and the blend of the same, then you can turn to facial implants. These implants will help in better contouring in a way that will fix these imperfections in your jaw, chin and cheeks. This will give you a more polished look.
- Facial symmetry: One of the best benefits of facial implants is the fact that it renders greater symmetry to your face. After this procedure, your face will actually have features set in a proportionate line which creates a pleasing and perfect look. If you feel you cheeks are too large or your chin and jaw are literally merging in with each other, then a facial implant will help in bringing in greater symmetry for your face. These procedures are also quite quick to perform. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeon.