Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil GuptaYour feedback matters!
Sir/mam am 41 year old female am suffering from thyroid and palpitation before sleeping .Can I get a solution?
Hello Doctor ! I am from Chandigarh, From few day i am having pain in my chest continuously pinching in center of my chest, i felt myself tired after some walk or feel high pulse rate and trouble in breathing. i visited with these problem to Doctor & he suggested me ECG and cholesterol test, While ECG results normal and Other test reports are as: HDL 44 LDL 153 VLDL 35 TRYGLICER. 173 TOTAL CHOLESTEROL 231 Please suggest me with your valuable opinion.
I have low blood pressure. I feel giddiness and weakness. Is it bad to my health? What is the treatment for low blood pressure?
My cholesterol test results in blood are given below serum cholesterole----233.0 mg/dl triglycerides---------------268.0 mg/dl hdl cholesterole----------54.0 mg/dl ldl cholesterole------------125.4 mg/dl vldl cholesterole--------------53.6 md/dl cholesterole hdl ratio-------4.3 ldl/hdl ratio------------------2.3 is it dangerous? can I take any medicine? or just need exercise?
I am 28 year married women. I have high cholesterol 383 and triglycerides 230. I am taking rosuvas 1 tablet 10 mg per day. please suggest me the diet chart and what kind of exercise I can do for reduce my cholesterol level.
Hi doctor, I am having slight pain near to right ear and right hand finger bows for last 3/4 days. Some days I used to sit and do my homework upto 1/2 o clock night. And now I feel too much tiredness during the day time. I am 25 years old. Is it because of lack of exercise or low blood pressure? What should I do?
My age is 60 now. I was affected with chickenguniea and got joint pains. The joint paints were curd but there in no improvement in my knee joint pains. I also have b. P.
I am a 59 year old woman who is vegetarian. I suffer from bad headaches that might be migraines and high blood pressure. What ayurvedic medicines may I take.
I am 53 years old male person recently undergone through heart cabg treatment, after this I am feeling ed probleams. I heard about sidnafil citrate n other is this beneficial to me? once I tried up to 50 mg but effect was is low and also fore some hours felt blue vision. Nothing other then this. Can you suggest me some medicine?
I look fat but I have no energy. Even climbing 10 15 stairs my heartbeat increases rapidly, I can literally feel the heartbeat. My wrist area and ankles are very thin compare to my body. I look sick even though I don't have any illness. I feel weak though. I have sunken eye darkcircles. Need diet and consultation for the same.
Cholesterol is a type of fatty acid that is produced by the liver. The body uses cholesterol to perform various activities such as synthesizing of hormones, bile acid and vitamin D. Ayurveda views it as an important component of the body in terms of lubrication. The Ayurvedic approach of balancing cholesterol is not only to curb the cholesterol amount, but also to strictly control diet so that the secretion of cholesterol can be curtailed. Here are a few Ayurvedic hat-tips that can help to lower cholesterol and restore normal body function of the body:
- Medicago satina: They are better known as Alfalfa and is famous for their ability to deal with artery-related diseases. They are capable of clearing arteries that are congested with cholesterol. They can be consumed daily as a whole or by mixing them in juice.
- Arjuna: Arjuna is yet another powerful Ayurvedic herb that is mighty powerful in dealing with cardiac conditions such as heart blockages, heart attacks etc. The bark of the Arjuna tree can be taken and consumed in the form of powder. They have the capability to dissolve cholesterol and prevent heart blockages. This should be consumed earlier in the morning, before breakfast with lukewarm water.
- Coriander: Coriander is considered to be one of the best herbal diuretic agents. It can revitalize the kidneys and help them perform better in terms of excretion of waste. The kidney, therefore, can flush the excess cholesterol from the body. Coriander can be consumed along with food on a daily basis.
- Garlic: Garlic again has been known to mankind for centuries and is extremely beneficial for people suffering from high cholesterol. Two cloves of garlic on a daily basis can completely neutralize the effect of high cholesterol in the blood. Apart from freeing up arteries, garlic has multiple other health benefits.
- Guggulu: This herb is one of the popular herbs among ayurvedic practitioners for treating high blood pressure and high cholesterol in the blood. They contain guggulsterones, which is known to be an active blocker of bad cholesterol in the blood. Consumption of 25 mg of this substance can make a person totally free from high cholesterol. They can be taken after any meals.
- Holy basil or tulsi: Holy basil is another popular and traditional Indian hub that is extensively used by ayurvedic practitioners to treat high cholesterol in the bloodstream. They can eliminate excess cholesterol through the kidneys. It is used for preparing multiple medicines. It is a proven medicinal herb that is very efficient in dealing with excess cholesterol in the blood. They have the ability to disintegrate cholesterol from the body. 2-3 leaves of tulsi can be consumed on a daily basis. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an ayurveda.