Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Flexible Partial Dentures Procedure
Acrylic Dentures Procedure
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil GulatiYour feedback matters!
I use to brush twice a day and using Colgate plax mouthwash even though I'm get in foul smell in mouth within hours. What must I do.
I am 25 years old and from last some years I found problem with sore in mouth It happens only when I found problem in stomach I face problem for example 15 days in month.
I am 27 year old. I remove on top last teeth in last 2 mnt , now i have near teeth hole what can i do
My sister age is 20 and she had 2 milk teeth it is not broken yet. please give suggestion what should we do. Is it better to remove teeth by a dentist. Is there any problem my sister face after removal of teeth.
I am 32 years old, I was having mouth ulcers problem and throat pain problem. I am taking the medicines for 5 days and its getting cured. I use to take erox 250, meftal 250 and samproz 40 for cure. But again another few days ulcers problem is coming and again I'm taking tablets for cure. Doctor I need the permanent solution for resolve this cure.
He doesn't use tobacco or cigarettes, even then his teeth looks yellow. What to do for glowing white teeth? Any medicine or something? Please help me.
In My front upper two teeth, one is normal length but other one a bit length more than first one. Is there any treatment to bring these two teeth to same length. Tell how much it will cost?
My Orthodontic treatment is going on. First the dentist charged Rs. 15,000 for the braces (removable metal plates) and then Rs. 1,500 every month for consultation. And now he said that he will convert that braces into retainer and I will have to give around Rs. 3,000 for material cost. Other than this for Metal filling (cavity) and scaling he charged about Rs. 5,000 I want to know whether he is charging more than the actual cost.
Past some years like 4 year, I get sputum in morning as I wake up. After as I spit it out, there after I don't get it again. I do drink water approximately 8 to 10 litres per day is it because of that. Please suggest me some cure.
Infact I used to take gutkha regularly for last 15 yrs, & now 70% habbit I removed it & shortly on I will be able to get rid of this habit completely, and now 3 days back I had chicken briyani, during that time a little bone had inserted to my right side lower root teeth (daad), it was so panic, and now I m not able to take any food, even banana also, I had wingesic tab, ronemox capsule but nothing has done so far, kindly advise me medicine in this regards.
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.