Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil GomberYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from gerd, am taking mrng sompraz 40 & kinpride 3 times before food. Suddenly am feeling chest pain and severe left abdomen pain. Heart shows normal. But pain cant barable. Wat may be the reason. Kindly suggest for any diagnosis and treatment. Is gerd is cureable. Please help me for solution.
My friend is suffering chest pain. His father dead due to heart attack. So he is very tensed about it. He had chest pain and left hand pain. So he said me, the chances of heart attack is very high. I can't face him because of his over tension. How can I help him? can you please help me to relax him? suggest me any exercises to avoid chest pain?
I feel giddiness sometimes, but when I check bp. It will be normal. May I know why this happens and solutions for that.
When I sit on chair for long time my leg freezes When I lying on bed my hand and arm freezes Sometimes while lying on bed I can't use cellphone on that moment very difficult to type I think this is because of low blood pressure or extra body fat This is not normal now days What should I do?
My age is 24 years old, Height 6 ft. Weight 76 kg. I had habit of masturbation since the age of 17 .upto the age of 20 I used to do 1-2 times a day by rubbing penis against bed for hours after that my habit became addiction .it became 5 times daily upto age of 23 means for 3 years .now from 1 years I am ill .my illness becoming more day by day. I left this habit 1 year ago before I was ill. I became ill after 2 months of leaving this habit. I used to have bone and muscle pain in whole body including mouth. Frequent and dark coloured urine. Shooting pain in penis head. Abdominal pain and left half head pain from back side. High bp 150/100. Numbness and tingling in whole body. Too much chest and belly enlargement even I used to eat 1 chappati since 6 month. Excessive hair growth on whole body even in eyebrows and head. .i am having no effect of nutritional medicine on my body. My problems are increasing day by day. I had my some blood test. .my cortisol came 234ng/ml. Total testosterone came 2.73ng/ml. Free testosterone 21. 3pg/ml. Estradiol 28. 3pg/ml. Vitamin b12 is 185pg/ml. Vitamin d is 73. 3nmol/l.2 month ago ut was 114 nmol/l.i used to walk in sunlight every time. I eat vegetables. I took vitamin medicine. Then still my vitamin d is decreasing day by day. Vitamin b12 is also low. Is not it is the cause of all my problems?
Are you experiencing high blood pressure or hypertension during pregnancy? Hypertension is a condition in which your blood pressure levels shoot up to a level, which may cause damage to the body. In case of pregnant women, hypertension may inflict damage on both the mother and the growing baby. You require a special care for dealing with hypertension during pregnancy, irrespective of the fact whether it develops before or after conception. Here are some important facts you ought to know about hypertension and pregnancy.
There are different types of high blood pressure issues caused during pregnancy.
- Gestational hypertension: Women with this form of hypertension have high blood pressure, which develops around 20 weeks of pregnancy. There is no sign of organ damage or the presence of protein in urine. Many women with gestational hypertension develop preeclampsia eventually.
- Chronic hypertension: Chronic hypertension is the high blood pressure condition which is present before pregnancy or it may occur before 20 weeks of pregnancy. It is hard to determine high blood pressure as it does not have prominent symptoms.
- Chronic hypertension with superimposed preeclampsia: This condition is likely in women with chronic blood pressure being present from before pregnancy. During pregnancy, women with this condition develop worsened high blood pressure and protein content in the urine. Other health complications are also indicated.
- Preeclampsia: This is a pregnancy complication featured by high blood pressure along with signs of damage to other organs of the body. This happens from chronic high blood pressure and gestational hypertension. It usually sets in within 20 weeks of pregnancy. If untreated, preeclampsia can lead to several serious complications to the mother and the baby.
Risks of high blood pressure during pregnancy
High pressure during pregnancy is associated with several risks. They are as follows:
- Decreased flow of blood to the placenta: When the placenta does not receive sufficient blood, your baby will be deprived of enough oxygen and nutrients. This might cause slow growth, premature birth or low birth weight in your baby. Prematurity also causes breathing trouble in the baby.
- Placental abruption: Preeclampsia increases the risk of placental abruption, where the placenta gets separated from the inner uterine wall before delivery. Severe cases of placental abruption lead to placenta damage and heavy bleeding.
- Premature delivery: In some cases, early delivery of the baby has to be carried out for preventing some life threatening conditions.
For reducing the risk of complications caused by hypertension during pregnancy, it is important for you to consult a doctor regularly throughout pregnancy. You should take blood pressure medicines prescribed by a doctor in the most suitable dosage. You should also stay active, follow a healthy low sodium diet and stay away from smoking, alcohol and substance abuse.