Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Orthopedists in India. You will find Orthopedists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Orthopedists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Knee Pain Treatment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Joint And Muscle Problems
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Acl Reconstruction Procedure
Hip Replacement Surgery
Joint Dislocation Treatment
Knee Care Procedures
Joint Replacement Surgery
Ankle Pain Treatment
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Treatment of Joint Dislocation
Treatment Of Disk Slip
Treatment Of Herniated Disc
Submit a review for Dr. Anil DograYour feedback matters!
Good morning doctor I am 40years old I am experiencing pain in left leg while in standing and tingling in fingers. Advice who consult and what's the problem.
I feel pain in my leg when I start cycling in park or when I start walking in park or when I eat some thing and pain in stomach.
I have been suffering from Osteoarthritis for about five years. Doctors have advised knee operation. I can not opt for it due to it's heavy cost. Please suggest a cheaper treatment.
I am 53 yrs. I am getting bad pain in my heel. My uric acid level is bit high. My weight is 75kg. Please advise.
I have pain in my front of legs. Whenever I start to run, it pains allot and when I touch that area then also it pains. Give me solution, so that I can run easily.
I have problem in my knee. I feel hurt when I walk and during sitting my knee pains everyday. I am regularly doing exercise but not getting the relief from pain. What should I do to get rid of this problem. During walking also pain persists and I feel heavy legs. Also there is problem in bending the knee. I am unable to play cricket since last many days only due to this problem. So please suggest me the ways to get rid from this problem. I will always be thankful to you for solving my problem.
I have scoliosis. X-rays show there is 35 degree shift in backbone. What treatment can be done. Please help.
Actually I hitted a pole while playing football. And my toe got fractured. The incident happened 2 years ago but I am still not able to bend my toe. So what should I do for this thing? To bend my toe again.
Hello My age is 24 years and I am having knee pain from some days. What can be the reason of it. I want to get ride from this pain.
Arthritis is defined as a disease that causes painful inflammation and stiffness in joints. There are some food items, which you should avoid if you are suffering from arthritis since they can worsen your condition and lead to inflammation and joint pain. Stick to a smart, nutritious diet that doesn't make you gain weight.
The following food items should be struck off your daily meals:
- Red Meat: Red meat has high levels of saturated fat. Patients of arthritis must avoid consuming foods containing saturated fat because they contribute to obesity. They also contain Omega-6 fatty acids, which lead to inflammation if the intake is high. Red meat contributes to higher overall fat and calorie intake.
- Sugar and Refined Flour: Sugar and refined flour may cause an upsurge in blood sugar levels. When there is a spike in your blood sugar levels, the body produces a pro-inflammatory chemical called cytokines to break down the carbohydrates. This results in inflammation, worsening your arthritis symptoms. They also increase your weight, putting more and more pressure on the joints.
- Fried Foods: Eliminating fried foods from your diet helps in reducing the levels of inflammation. Fried foods increase oxidation in the body's cells due to toxins called advanced glycation endproducts or age. They are high in fat and lead to obesity. Moreover, most restaurants use hydrogenated oils which are rich in trans fats. Trans fats are even more harmful than saturated fats when it comes to inflammation, chronic heart diseases and other health problems.
- Alcohol and tobacco: High intake of alcohol causes a surge in the body levels of CRP or C - reactive protein which is a powerful agent of inflammation. The risk of developing rheumatoid arthritis is higher among smokers.
- Processed Foods: Foods that are ready to eat and require minimal cooking contain several ingredients that cause inflammation. They are loaded with saturated fats, refined flour and sugar and are extremely unhealthy and worsen arthritic pain.
- Corn Oil: Many foods, especially baked foods, are cooked in corn oil or other oils which are rich in omega 6 fatty acids and trigger inflammation. Corn oil can be replaced with olive oil that is rich in omega 3 fatty acids which is anti-inflammatory. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.