Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy Procedure
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anil ChetrapalYour feedback matters!
In night my wife have felling of urine that never end, she is continuously going to urine. In day or evening she is fine.
My father suffering from kidney problem. Creatine serum is 3.75 and uric acid 76. But all things are good in report please suggest me how much kidney damage now.
I have a back pain problem and urinary problem .And also testicle heating. I consulted the doctor and took so many test. Urinary tests all normal. And I have 4 mm stone in kidney doctor gave me a tablet and said drink lots of water. My body always get over heating. And my testicle also heating. Could you pls someone tell me a proper diet and what foods I should eat to avoid heat problem and to overcome kidney stone.
Hi sir, good morning I am satish. I want to ask one question about stones in a kidneys? I have stones in kidney 9mm, 8mm then what is problems I faced now? And I already faced some problem like" leg pain heavily" I suspect that this problem is related kidney problem?
I am 20 year old. I have a stone of 5 mm in right kidney. I ate 3 full eggs and my stomach got upset. It has never happened before. Other fatty things also resulted into the same. What should I do?
Hi, I have done sphincterotomy fissure in ano approximately 1 month still now having the problem as before LIS. Why still feeling like ie, pain, burning sensation.
I am 24 years old. I am suffering from frequent urination. My testes are also swollen and every morning I am suffering from minute fever. My scalp has also become dry. I went for sonography but everything seems normal to them. Please help me out what needs to be done next?
CBC. 4900 neutrophil 61.0 Lymphocytes 35.0 eosinophil 3.0 monocyte 1.0 Basiphils 0.0 Haemoglobin 12.9 PCV. 35.1 Total RBC. 3.97 RDW CV. 13.7 MCV. 88.4 MCH. 32.5 MCHC 36.8 Platelet 2.15 ESR. 10 Blood GLUCOSE 111 UREA 23.5 CREATININE 1.00 T3 84, T4 9.00, TSH 0.76 HbA1c. 6.5.
Once my stool became very hard due to taking many antibiotics for stool disturbance and my anus very badly affected due to passing hard stool. There was several tiny fissures and three big fissures in my anus. After occurring these fissures when I went toilet for second bowel movement then what a burning sense in my anus it seems to me that someone put chilly and salt in my anus and after every motion about 5 ml blood comes out. Though the severe burning sense stop after three days but coming blood is continue after motion. This took 40 days to heal the anus completely. Then again after 3 months my stool becomes little hard and then again several tiny fissures and some deep fissures come and again burning ,pain, blood coming. Is this normal fissure? Because anal fissure generally one which is situated posterior midline but for me why multiple fissure? Why it is coming again and again after complete healing if stool becomes little hard occasionally? I want a permanent cure from it. Pls help me. At present I am taking high fibre diet and drinking lot of water to keep the stool soft but I want a permanent cure from it at any cost so that fissures does not come after hard motion. Is it possible by any surgery? Pls help in details I want a permanent cure not temporary healing.
Whether diabetics patient can take milk and taking the milk in the night will increase the urination.Please tell sir.
Over 95 percent of malignancies arising in the prostate are adenocarcinoma. The remaining types include urothelial carcinoma, basal cell carcinoma, small cell carcinoma, lymphoma and sarcomas.
Core needle biopsy of the prostate is used to determine whether or not cancer is present in men with an elevated serum PSA level and/or an abnormal digital rectal examination.
The recommendation is to take multiple core biopsies under transrectal ultrasound guidance.
Primary diagnosis of prostate cancer by using fine needle aspiration is not acceptable.
When positive, the combined Gleason score, based upon architectural features of the prostate cancer cells, should be reported because it correlates closely with clinical behavior and has been incorporated into the tumor node metastasis (TNM) prognostic group staging system.
One should also report number of positive cores, the percentage (or length) of cancer in the positive core, the presence of perineural invasion or extraprostatic extension, and the presence of histologic types other than conventional adenocarcinoma.
The accuracy of pathological diagnosis of prostate cancer can be improved by using immunohistochemistry markers.
I am 31 years old male. I am suffering from renal calculi from last 10 years. I had two surgeries earlier of it. Kindly tell me what nutrition I should have so as to avoid it's further reoccurence.
I have problem in sexual life. My urine every time yellow colour come. This problem comes ti 6-7 months. have check to doctor but doctor said it is because water ratio is low in body. But I am not satisfied complete. So please tell me how should I interest more in sexual life.
One single kidney in place of two is a scenario which is often termed as solitary kidney.
Who has a solitary kidney?
- Their body functions normally and are generally not unhealthy. This is also known as renal agenesis.
- In some cases, people are born with two kidneys with just one of them healthy and fully functional. The other one does not function fully or partially. This condition is known as kidney dysplasia.
- A person who had to undergo a kidney removal surgery (nephrectomy); such a surgery is conducted when a person has an infected kidney or diseased, malfunctioning/cancerous growths on the kidney.
- A person who has donated a kidney to someone who required kidney transplantation.
What potential health risks does a person with a solitary kidney have?
- Normally, a person born with a single kidney does not have any such potential health risks. They are generally healthy and lead normal lives.
- Later in life, there may or may not be slight loss or degradation in the functioning of the kidney.
- The life span of a person with a single kidney is normal. There is no apparent effect on the mortality rates.
What kind of special diet must a person with a single kidney follow?
- There is no need of any such special diet for a person with a single kidney.
- Normal healthy balanced diet with all the essential nutrients should suffice.
- You must be careful about your animal protein intake and calcium supplements.
- Drink sufficient quantity of water to remain hydrated all day and prevent the urine from turning acidic.
- Controlled consumption of alcohol and caffeine is a must. It is also important to reduce the consumption of aerated drinks.
Exercises and Physical activities for a person with a single kidney:
- A person with a solitary kidney can function like any other normal individual.
- You may also participate in sports. However, you must take enough precaution to prevent injuries to your kidney. Proper padding and protection around your lower abdominal region and back is of utmost necessity.
- You can hit the gym, run a marathon and nothing is impossible for you. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist.