Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chemical Peels Treatment
Derma Roller Treatment
Hair Mesotherapy Treatment
Restylane Vital Procedure
Vampire Face Lift Procedures
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Hair Restoration Techniques
Line And Wrinkle Smoothing Procedures
Mole Removal Procedure
Mole Removal Surgery
Skin Polishing Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BhudaniYour feedback matters!
When I go to outside my skin tone change quickly into dark tone due to sunlight. My skin type is oily. Please prescribe me for a better sun cream.
I have a query about my hair. When I come my hair. So many hairs fall. When I oil my hair also they fall.
Respected Sir /Madam Meri Skin Sunburn kaa problem hee aur Dhup pe jaata hu to skin bahot hi. Black hoo jaati he aur iski vajas se black skin ho gayi hee. Kya karu? White skin ke liye? Please koy Prescription batavoo aur yee problem mera dur hoo sake. Please anybody help me.
Dr. how can we over come skin problems particularly in summer season. What are the preventive measures?
i am 25 years old . and i have hair fall very much and my wife also same problem give me right solution
There is no precise age limit for people to suffer from hair loss, it does not harm the health to not have hair instead if it so happens that we lose hair it is sure to add to our stress also resulting in depleting hair line.
Symptoms which indicate losing of hair include:
• Falling of hair on frequent intervals
• Bald patches appear on the head mostly found in men
• When it comes to women their hair seems to get thinner if they lose hair
Causes which have been identified to result in hair loss are:
• Stress on mind
• Weakness in the body
• People who suffer from anaemia
• Improper nutrition practices
• Deficiency of Vitamin B6 and folic acid
• Scalp which is not clean blocks and weakens hair pores
• Other factors like hereditary problems
Homemade Treatments For Hair Loss
Remedies for hair loss can be easily prepared at home, among which few of them are given below:
1. Amla and Lemon juice:
Ingredients to be used:
• De-seeded Indian gooseberry
• Lemon juice – 3 tbsp
De-seed the Indian gooseberry and cut into paste in order to make paste out of which, from this paste extract the juice using a sieve. Now to this juice add 3 tbsp of lemon juice and mix well after which it has to be applied on scalp to be left so for about 30 mins. After half an hour wash it off with normal water.
2. Curry leaves:
• Curry leaves – 15 to 20
• Lemon peel – 1
• Soap nut powder – 3 tbsp
• Fenugreek seed – 2tbsp
• Green gram – 2 tbsp
Grind all the ingredients given above and store it up in a clean glass bottle, this mixture should be used as an alternative to chemical based shampoo.
3. Margosa leaves:
The only ingredient you will need for this treatment is handful of crushed margosa or most commonly called neem leaves. These margosa leaves have to be boiled in 4 cups of water after which it has to be set aside to cool down, once it is cooled it has to be filtered and used in washing the hair.
It is a commonly known fact that regular exercise is a necessary part of staying healthy and keeping fit. Physical exercise isn't just about losing weight or increasing stamina. It also has countless health benefits, which promote holistic well-being of an individual.
One such benefit of exercise is improved skin health. Proper and regular exercise is known to keep the skin healthy and flawless through many different ways.
Following are the different ways in which exercising keeps the skin healthy and flawless:
1. Improved blood circulation - The cardiovascular benefits of exercising promote blood circulation in the body and skin. This allows oxygen and nutrient supply to the skin to get improved, especially in the outer layers, thereby promoting skin health.
2. Reduced stress and anxiety - Mental health issues such as stress and anxiety have a damaging effect on skin, making it appear dull and aged. Exercising treats these issues through the release of endorphins in the body, which reduces stress and anxiety. Thus, it effectively works in making skin look flawless and radiant.
3. Boosted immunity - Regularly exercising keeps the body's immune system boosted. This includes skin immunity, making the skin less susceptible to diseases and infections. Therefore, skin remains healthy and glowing.
4. Improved sleeping habits - Having an improper sleep cycle and not getting enough sleep can lead to the formation of dark circles and swollen bags under the eyes. Regular exercise can induce restful sleep and promote healthy sleeping habits, making skin appear rested and healthy.
5. Toned muscles - Exercise tones the muscles in the body, which makes the skin clean and tight and prevents the formation of cellulite. This keeps the skin from sagging and gives it an unblemished appearance.
6. Improved gland function - Functioning of the mucous glands and sweat glands in the skin is improved through exercising. This keeps the skin free from pimples and acne and makes it look spotless and resplendent.
Related Tip: 5 Reasons Exercise Makes You More Intelligent