Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BhudaniYour feedback matters!
How to remove infection from the scalp yo avoid hair fall and thinning of hair. Also how will it grow again.
I am 61 year old and having itching problem in hands and foot that last after taking Tab. cetrizine which results temporary relief for 3-4 days. Kindly suggest some permanent salutation from itching.
Sir/Mam I am going through a serious dandruff issue. I have already used a lot of branded anti dandruff products but can't get the rid of it! what should I do?
I have black spot on my thigh from my childhood and I don't like that. I should get rid of that spot as soon as possible. Please give me any suggestions how to get rid of it. Thanking you.
Hello Doctor I am 19 year old female! My face (only Cheek area) is full of big pus filled pimples, I tried some home remedies like aloe Vera gel but no result! What should I do now please tell me to get ride of this?
I have 30 years old, Male I am suffering from black shades on my face it shows very ugly and I am some extent stout I want to be slim and clear the black shades on my face.
Hello. Please help me my my hair is getting white. What can I do to stop em and how can I get black hairs again. Please help. THANK U.
My skin is excess white. But it is too oily and lots of pimples abd acne on it. redness and blackness around mouth. Blackheads. Dark circle. What to do.
Hi my name is abhishek I want to remove pimples from face how can I remove and also how to make my face bright.
I suffering for hairfall last a week. When I bath with hot water my hairs are came out from root what I do?
I am 18 years old and I have dark circles from many years can you suggest me any medicine or remedy so my problem is solved.
I have hair fall and I tried lot of medicines like mx2 oil and many other hair oils. But no use. What should I do. I have no thyrodism or something like that.
Hello sir my problem is that in the winter season my skin becomes very dry and tendency to scratch it becomes very high and the more I scratch it more I become used to it. Earlier when I have asked the question here the doctor prescribed me candid lotion and vitamin A tablets, I have been cured also but again this time the problem started. I want a permanent solution of it. please help sir.
I have multiple neurofibrodenoma all over my body. As of now my face has escaped but for how long. Is there any cure for this? Will ayurveda treatment be of some help? Will my children also get affected? I am under tremendous pressure and stress. I am 55 years old female vegetarian.
I lost my lips totally. Due to smoking. Can you tell me the lip care which I can use in night and most effective.
My age is 37 and I have developed vitiligo over my body please suggest me avcream or home remedies to cure this. Or ant comoflauggue cream to cover this white patches.
Under eye dark circles are a common appearance if you do not get the adequate hours of sleep or if you are subjected to stress over a prolonged period of time. However, if you notice the presence of under eye dark circles even after getting sufficient sleep, that might be a result of crater formation or swollen eyelids.
Causes of under eye dark circles
- Constant exposure to the sun : Which might lead to an over-secretion of melanin (the pigment responsible for skin coloration).
- Excessive rubbing of eyes : Dark circles might also occur if you randomly rub or scratch your eyes as an unconscious habit.
- Allergy/Contact Dermatitis: Dark circles might also develop due to allergies or eczema (skin inflammation) or contact dermatitis (a condition wherein rashes develop accompanied by severe itching after coming in contact with a foreign substance).
- Old Age: The gradual loosening of skin along with fats and collagen as you grow old can result in dark circles of reddish-blue hue.
- Excessive consumption of tobacco and alcohol: might also form dark circles under the eyes.
- Nutritional deficiencies: Nutrients in our diet play a vital role in maintaining both the aesthetics and the functionality of our eyes and deficiency of some of these can surely cause under eye dark circles. Nutrients like vitamin B 12, K, E and iron deficiency are just few of them.
- Hereditary factors
- Lack of sleep
Home remedies for treating under eye dark circles
- Apply almond oil on your dark circles and leave it overnight
- Cut thick slices of cucumber, place them for 30 minutes on your eyes and then wash them thoroughly
- Apply juice of raw potato on your dark circles for 2 to 3 weeks
Under eye dark circles are not a serious medical condition and can be easily decreased or eliminated by following procedures:
- In order to eradicate dark circles, you can opt for a procedure which combines aqua jet, glycolic peel (which helps to shed the affected skin in the under-eye region and initiate the natural reduction of the dark circles), micro current (which keeps the affected region duly hydrated) and associated home ingredients to strengthen the skin around your eyes.
- To prevent dark circles, you can also opt for a procedure which revitalises the under-eye regions with the help of high platelet-containing plasma. The platelets help in the creation of collagen (the building block of the skin) that restores freshness of your skin. This procedure is completely safe as it is a natural one and does not come with any side effect. Further recommendations In addition to the aforementioned procedures, you can also use a serum containing soy and rice peptides, yeast protein, hyaluronic acid, and extracts from seaweed. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ophthalmologist.