Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Dermatologists in India. You will find Dermatologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dermatologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Laser Hair Removal
Mole Removal Procedure
Skin Care Treatment
Skin Diseases Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Wart Removal Technique
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Stretch Marks Treatment
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Corn Removal Procedure
Liver Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BhudaniYour feedback matters!
My girlfriend having prob with her hairs. When she try to comb them. It starts falling. Also grown of hairs is too less how to get rid of it. Any medicine? Then tell me the name of medical. Or anything else then suggest me properly. Thank you.
I have researched enough on hair fall and other hair fixing issues. My hair is been thinning since past few years and am 24 years old. I do smoke and drink and also I don't follow any particular diet. I work as a sales person which means I roam around the city a lot in bike. Is it possible for hair regrowth in bald spots or should I look for other options like hair fixing. I have tried quitting smoking and drinking for a while and also did few oil treatments including minidoxil drops but dint find any improvement on hair regrowth. So instead of giving more options can you please tell me if hair regrowth is possible naturally by following certain procedure? Is so what are the Chances if that is a possibility and please guide me through Thank you.
My hair conditions are so bad. Its going to fall in. I don't understand what I doing for it. Please give me solution.
I have black spots on my right shoulder since I am 5 years old. So please tell me what to do for removing those marks?
My lips are getting black every day. I smoke frequently, can you suggest me good medicine for controlling that.
I am 26 but I have white hair in my head, I asked with some of my well wishers, they said some solutions but till facing same issue, Any solutions? Also I ll use hot water for daily bath, is this any problem?
My Father and My Grand Father has not much beard sir. I am just getting start ups of beard below my chin but not through out my cheeks all over. I want to know that, Is beard Growth a genetic order. And can I grow beard by using any medical tips? Will I get beard or not? Please sir tell me the best ways to grow beard. Thanking you sir.
I am 25 years old woman. I am suffering from thyroid problem since last 6 months. Then my hair fall problem starts since 6 months. Please suggest anything me on my problem.
lybrate | Dr. Saurav Kundu speaks on IMPORTANCE OF TREATING ACNE EARLY
I frequently get pimples on my nose and on face. Face wash and creams are not affecting what should I so. Please help me.
Hello doctors, I am 31 years male with residual effects of bells palsy on my face that I had 4 years back. I am unable to close my right eye lid properly secondly continuously I am having infection on lower lips which is going with the antibiotics. But it appears again and again. Upper lips are fine. Hope some one can guide me well. I want permanent solution.
Some women look atleast a decade younger than the age mentioned on their passports. For most of these women this is the result of anti-aging creams and serums. There are dozens of anti-aging products available today. The tough part is finding the right product for you.
Here are a few tips to help you make the right choice:
- Start with the Basics: Dehydrated skin and sun exposure are the primary triggers for wrinkles, sun spots and fine lines. To prevent this, start by picking a good sunscreen. When picking your sunscreen look for one that offers an SPF of 30 or more, water resistance and protection against both UVA and UVB rays. If you have sensitive skin, avoid sunscreens with fragrances, harsh chemicals, alcohol and preservatives.
- Understand your Primary Concern: No one product can address all signs of aging. At the same time, using multiple products can do more harm than good. Infact, it can make you look older. Hence, it is important to take an honest look at the mirror and identify your main concerns. Pick a single anti-aging product that addresses this issue.
- Pick a Retinoid Based Cream: Retinoids are the best way to fight signs of aging like fine lines, larger pores and dark spots. Choose between a retinol cream and serum depending on your skin. While creams are betters suited for dry skin, a serum works well to treat clogged pores and acne. Eliminate products that have artificial preserves or paraben.
- Read the Label: Take a close look at the label and pick a product that contains anti-oxidants or is hypoallergenic. Also look for vitamins and polypeptides. This can nourish your skin and keep it elastic for longer. Pick products that have the words 'non-comedogenic' on the label. Lastly, look for the consumer hotline number on the product.
- Patch Test: It is impossible to know how a product will react with your skin before using it. Anti-aging products are intended for use on the face but before using it on your face, you must first do a patch test. A patch test involves applying the product on a small patch of skin on the forearm and leaving it for 24 hours. If you do not notice any adverse reaction, only then use it on your face.
- Ask the Dermatologist: Self diagnosis is often not the best step to take. When it comes to skincare, it is always a good idea to consult a dermatologist before using a new product. Find a professional you trust and share your concerns with them so that they can advise you on the product that is most suited to you.