Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
I am 19 years old and I am having stomach ache from 3 years and I am having chest pain too. What shall I do to overcome this problem?
I am 39 years n I had cardiac arest about one and half year ago. I am fine now but need to know how smoking can affect me. Does it thickens blood?
I have pain on the middle of chest while there is stress or pressure on the chest like when I sleep facing my chest up and then rise up my chest there is pain on the middle of the chest.
I am suffering from high bp problems n there is lack of sleep n sometimes I have to face pimples on my face what should I do.
I am suffering from heart disease in the center of my heart some time it tightening and some time it vebr and when I standing it is tightening so it life threatening angiogram normal echo test normal no thyroid no sugar only BP 140/95.
I am suffering from cholesterol from 2 years and I want to know that is I m in risk of heart related diseases?
Hi I am 34 year, I am from Manipur since last 7/8 months my bp is increasing slowly. Doc said need to focus on food and work. Do I need further care more about this matter suddenly yesterday bp reach 140/110.
My father is suffering from heart disease and on had a operation regarding it. (2 start). Today I go to that hospital for regular check up of my father and the told me that his pulse speed is too slow around 42 and on ecg report their is mentioned it complete heart block. They suggested me 2 do a pacemaker operation to increase the pulse rate. What should I do. Please tell me I am financially too weak. Is their any option expect from this.
Actually I smoked 2or 3 cigarettes in a day. From the last two days I am suffering from throat pain chest pain I want to know what happen to me and solution.
I am 61 years male. I have bypass surgery in 2010 and angioplasty in 2011. Is it possible another bypass surgery? Why my artery was blocked after bypass within a year? Please help me answering me. With thanks Arunava Hazra.
I am 43 yrs old and have the problem of bp for last 5 days. Doctor advised many tests which are normal however cholestrol level is on border line.
I am suffering from a severe head ache due to which my blood pressure raises I have consulted to many doctors but the result was nothing I am sick of this please suggest me whom to consult.
I am 34 years old. What is the symptoms of heart attack. That time what can first aid do. Next one .what is the problem problem of heart failure?
I am 29 male, diagnosed hypothyroid 6 months back, tsh at first test 9.0, t3 t4 normal. Antibodies negative. I started 25mcg for two weeks and tsh 5.5 becomes.
Hypertension or high blood pressure in common parlance is caused by irregular blood circulation in the blood vessels. High blood pressure has been an established cause for several fatal and critical heart diseases. Middle aged individuals are more prone to heart diseases caused by high blood pressure. Doctors also caution those with stressful lifestyles to keep the blood pressure levels in control. While there are prescribed drugs aimed at curing high blood pressure troubles, a large number of people are reposing their trust in homeopathy for treating high blood pressure.
Among a long drawn process of cures, homeopathic treatments are extremely effective and trustworthy methods:
- Aconitum: Certain high blood pressure conditions have sudden outbursts. It inflicts a fear of dying and acute anxiety disorder. Aconitum abates such situations.
- Argentum Nitricum: At times high blood pressure occurs due to anxiety and mental agitations. Argentum Nitricum is an effective remedy in curing such conditions.
- Natrum Muriaticum: Certain high blood pressure conditions arise due to suppressed anger and stress. Harrowing events of the past and unsolved issues can induce heightened blood pressure levels. Natrum Muriaticum is a perfect solution for such troubles.
- Veratum Viride: Veratum Viride helps in reducing arterial tension and normalizing cardiac palpitations.
- Natural Supplements: For a variety of ailments caused by high blood pressure, homeopathy offers certain natural supplements like Co enzyme, Hawthorne, Omega-3, Vitamin E for remedying blood pressure concerns. It improves heart function and prevents blood clotting.
- Ignatia: To heal high blood pressure caused by emotional upsurges, grief and trauma, Ignatia can be perceived as a useful remedy.
- Belladonna: This is an emergency medical condition caused by vigorous throbbing of arteries which may progress to haemorrhaging. Belladonna goes a long way in taming such untoward medical emergencies.
- Lachesis: Certain bodily changes result in high blood pressure, especially in the cases of women. During the onset of menopause, high blood pressure becomes a common concomitant. Lachesis is used to treat such issues.
- Glonoinum: On certain occasions blood pressure level shoots up due to heat and excess exposure to the sun. Glonoinum is aimed at controlling the blood pressure levels in those situations.