Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BhattYour feedback matters!
Hello. I am 25 year old girl. Working in bank, last two years I was having fear of heart disease, whenever I scared my heart beats fast. Docs says it is becoz anxiety? I hve done ECG in april and it appears normal. But still I m in that fear? I do not no what to do.
My dad is having blood vomits. Blood vomit is a symptom of? Please require urgent consult about what disease it is. He is having bp high.
How I can manage high bp and anxiety naturally? I am just 29 having bp problem due to anxiety from last 2 years, and also Left chest pain, during ECG test found first degree block and heart is getting thick, doctor as said no problem but go with bp tablet but am still unmarried so I have not agreed because some one has said once ill take bp tablet I have to be take for life long, sir please give me a suggestion how to control bp and maintain healthy heart.
Iam 55 years old. I have a high bp occured some time since 02 years. My both legs is swelling and left side of the whole body get tingling sensation since 02 years. What should I do, please advice me! thanks.
Subah uthte hi Dar dard or chakkar mashups hota hai. Dard sara din rehta hai. Some par kuch aaram ho jata hai. Mujhe high bp ki problem bhi hai.
My wife 42 F, having polycystic kidneys . Using B.P tablets for controlling B.P. She has operated for gall bladder stone. Also removed uterus 6 years before due to heavy bleeding . Now she feels weakness, sleep less, stain. After consulting cardiologist, using medicine for high heart beat .
hello. I have high acidity and gas problem, and as I have already concerned that I am the patient of dextrocardia with asd and bradycardia and having pacemaker. So is there any good treatment for the same, because I have already revolved to number of doctor.
I understand that psyllium husk (Sat Isabgol) reduces bad cholesterol. Is this true? If true, is there any scientific backup on this.
Urine color is yellowish since last 6 years. BP remains high everyday for last two years. Cough generates excessively in chest. Right side in chest pain remains regularly since last 3 years. Please suggest that this problem is how much serious?
If you thought that chest pain occurred only due to a heart-related issue like a heart attack, you are wrong. Chest pain is one of the most common reasons that people visit the emergency services and it can be caused due to problems with your heart, lungs and digestive system.
Chest pain can be due to either of these two main reasons:
Heart- related Issues
1. Heart attacks called myocardial infarctions are very common reasons for chest pains. During a heart attack, the blood supply that serves the heart with oxygen is cut off due to plaque build-up in heart arteries causing the death of heart muscles.
- Other reasons for heart attacks are blood clots or torn blood vessels.
- Not all people having a heart attack have symptoms. Usually, people report symptoms like chest pain, upper body pain, nausea, sweating, fatigue, and trouble breathing.
- A heart attack is a serious medical emergency for which immediate care is needed.
2. Angina pectoris is a type of chest pain that results from reduced blood flow to the heart. Low blood flow means your heart doesn’t get enough oxygen. The angina pain is often triggered by physical activity or emotional stress and feels like a vice squeezing your chest or a heavy weight on your chest. It can also spread from your chest to your neck, arms, and shoulders. Other symptoms are fatigue, dizziness and nausea and these normally last up to 15 minutes only.
3. Unstable angina which causes crushing chest pains suddenly and even when you are not doing anything strenuous is a medical emergency as it can lead to a heart attack. This usually shows that your heart, arteries are narrowing alarmingly.
4. Other heat-related reasons for chest pains are-
- Mitral valve narrowing or stenosis
- Heart arrhythmias
- Coronary Artery disease
- Inflammation of heart muscles or pericardium and weakening of the heart muscles.
All of these are emergencies and need immediate medical attention to prevent a fatality.
Not Heart- related:
- Pneumonia is an infection in one or both lungs caused by fungi, bacteria, or viruses. It causes inflammation in your lung’s air sacs and makes them full of pus which makes it difficult to breathe and causes chest pains, amongst other debilitating symptoms.
- Bronchitis is an inflammation of your bronchial tubes. It can be chronic or acute and it can cause a cough with mucus and chest pains.
- Pulmonary embolism is a blood clot that occurs in the lungs. It can go on to damage parts of your lung due to limited blood flow. Apart from this, it can also decrease oxygen levels in the blood and affect other organs.
It can be life-threatening due to permanent lung damage. The most common symptom of a pulmonary embolism is gradual or sudden shortness of breath.
There is also-
- bluish skin tone
- hest pain that extends into your arm, jaw, neck, and shoulder
2. Rib cage inflammation or Costochondritis is also known as Tietze’s syndrome. It is an inflammation of the cartilage in the rib cage. Patients experience chest pain in the upper and middle rib area on either side of the body due to this. The pain can also radiate to the back or the abdomen, getting worse if you move, stretch, or breathe deeply.
3. Food pipe disease or Esophagitis is any inflammation or irritation of the oesophagus, a tube that sends food from your throat down to your stomach.
GERD- This condition occurs when the stomach contents and acids back up into the oesophagus. This causes chest pain that can mimic a heart disease. There may also be oesophagal spasms due to GERD. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a general physician.