Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BhattYour feedback matters!
I am a 25 year old male and have pain in throat and cough coming with blood at last 1 month. please tell me what to do??
Hi doctor, I have been getting this really bad pain in my head for 3 weeks now and it's get worse what wrong with me.
I am 22 year girl studying, I wake up everyday with body pains and head ache this effects my moods I could not concentrate on any work, my stomach is always upset, I have thyroid, I am taking thyroid medicine. Feel very often weak and no strength at all. what should d I do.
Being away or oblivious to social media is synonymous to not following the herd. Social media probably is no more the latest fad; it is the given code to take a deeper look into the present age. The rewarding fact about social networking sites is their ability to transport us to people and places millions of miles away from us. This epoch with its dictates of overproduction and maximum utilization of labor, snatches away the boon of communication.
Social media gifts us with easy communication and wider access:
- Social media creates peer pressure: Coming in continuous contact with occurrences in other people's life can lead to mental setback. You may feel low on comparing your achievements with that of others. Consciously or unconsciously you are struggling throughout to be at par with them who are seemingly jubilant. Virtual peer pressure is realized by many.
- It can bring us at close quarters with penitence: Persistent grief or regret can take a toll on your mental health. It can make you depressive. Depression is again not a healthy thing for personal growth and development. It usually results in lack of motivation.
- You tend to panic more through continued use of social media: If you have not been in touch with social media for a couple of days you are instilled with the fear of losing out on incidents. You panic regarding what has been happening all over the world that in reality will in most cases bear no effect on you.
- It accustoms you to the glamorous appeal of drugs- Social media tends to showcase the ills of society as glamorous contributing factors of life. It celebrates the vices of drugs and other addictive agents as virtues. Young adults are therefore easily incited to give in to addiction.
Positive effects of social media on your mental health:
- Social media will let you take a break from hovering tasks and responsibilities.
- Helps you connect with long lost friends. Social networking sites will bring you close to new and old friends alike.
- Real society is overly judgemental. It prohibits you from coming across as your true self. Virtual media allows you to come out of your cocoon and helps you feel comfortable about yourself.
At the age of 16 when I was shaving the pimples present on my cheek got cut by the shaving blade and that area on my cheek turned into black colour and the skin at that area appearing like scales. At present my age is 22 and the blackness at that area is lighten but not totally. #There are scares left on face due to pimples #what should I do to get rid of scales and blackness & scars on my cheek.
My mother's name is sreeja. She is 41 years old and she has blood sugar level 230. Blood sugar level increased above normal after she got admitted in hospital for dengue fever. Dr. told that it came from medicine. How it will be normal again without taking any medicines. Can you please help me.
I have black spots and pimples on my face. I used so many creams but it was not working what I have to do.
My mummy triglycerides level high, readings of triglycerides------------------------- 4/10/2015-----------3011.5 5/3/2016 ------------262.2 21/4/2016------------274 (metropolis report) 28/6/2016-----------256 (metropolis report) previous recovered from the left thalamic hematoma on 28/10/2015 rostar f daily 1, ecosprin av150 daily one *******she is bed ridden for the past 10 months Dr. is there any medicine to reduce triglyceride fast, because here progress is very slow. Thanks in advance.
Whenever I eat I vomit. Also I have headache. I am unable to sleep since two days. I feel weak since two days. My eyes have turned pale.
What is the symptoms of malaria and how it causes Please tell you about the viral fever and also malarial.
My mother is suffering from fever from last two days. Last night she was suffering from 102F fever. She is going to urinal in every hours. She is also feeling little headache and body pain.
I have a problem I am very Lin boy I don't hungry and any time pain in my head plzzz give a good suggestion.
There are days when you wake up but you don’t want to move out of the bed. When your alarm goes off and you open your eyes feeling groggy and disoriented.Times when you accept defeat and stop moving towards what you want to achieve in life. These are just indicators of being low on motivation and lacking will power to chnage things. It’s more psychological than physical. Follow these simple tips, to come out of your cocoon and boost your willpower.
Try these four ways to up your willpower.
1) Meditate - Meditation is the key to unleashing your powers, especially willpower. Practicing mindfulness, even for few minutes a day can help in boosting your willpower.
2) Exercise - The magic pill of exercise is another best way to boost your willpower. It is recommended that you exercise for 30 minutes, at least three times a week to ensure that you feel fitter, reduce your anxiety levels and boost your overall willpower to achieve bigger and better things in life.
3) Hold yourself accountable - That’s one of the best ways to boost your willpower. If you hold yourself accountable in your own life, if you know that those reasons of not getting out of the bed are mere excuses, then you would certainly increase your willpower.
4) Set Goals - One of the reasons why people experience a faltering in their will power is the fact that they don’t set their goals. Setting definitive targets is a must.You must ensure that the goal is set with measurable quantities, is specific, attainable, relevant and timely. All of this will certainly help you in enhancing your willpower.
If you have any further questions, ask me by clicking on 'consult'.
From Lybrate: If you found this tip useful, please thank the doctor by clicking on the heart icon below. Also, spread good health by sharing this tip with your loved ones over WhatsApp, Facebook and other media.