Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BhattYour feedback matters!
I am 20 years old Gender: female suffer with hormones imbalance nd pcod issues, because of these issues presently I have pimples nd small types of pimples nd also sides ways of lips are getting dark patches. please give me a solution I get laser treatment for those uneven dark patches? Thanking u.
I am 40 year old I am very conscious about my skin and beauty My skin is dry at night Should I apply any moisturiser at night or leave it.
My mother is suffering from High blood pressure. What to do to get it on normal? What are the various precautions to control it.
I am 42 years old ,123 kgs in weight ,6.2 height and my creatinine is 1.4 I am on neprosave tab will my creatinine gets reversed? I am diabetic and my average sugar is 6.3 and my hypertension is 110/80 my b12 is on higher side its 1400 Pls advice whether 1.4 creatinine is correct for my weight What precautions should I take to safe guard my kidneys.
Hi, I just want to know how to get rid of Pimples I have many pimples on my face and my skin is oily.
I have got red eyes since last 3 days. I am having headache and nausea and vomiting I have take paracetamol but there was no effect.
I had a huge pimple on my face just beside my nose. Although I got rid of it 2 months back but it left behind a big dark spot at that portion. So I started using various dark spot reducing face washes and mens' cream but nothing seems to be working for me. The spot looks really ugly on me. What should I do? please help.
I am 48 years approximately suffering from high blood pressure recently fluctuating from 130/90-to 145/100 0r sometimes 150/110 not more than 160/110. What precaution should I take and what exercise should I do to be perfect. Thanks,
Why do the doctors advice to put strips of wet clothes on the four head of the person having temperature.
Hi sir, I will do marry in next 1 year so what I can do before my marriage which medical test I do. And my girlfriend also. Please sir suggest me how to enjoy personal sex life.
I am having severe headache since 2-3 days and is been increasing day by day besides I use to sleep more now a days what should I do?
SIR MY TRIGLYCERIDES IS TESTED BY PHOTOMETRY 272 mg/dl. VLDC CHOLESTROL TESTED BY CALCULATED 54.34 mg/dl. TC/HDL CHOLESTROL RATIO 5.3 mg/DL. NON HDL CHOLESTROL 160.5 mg/DL. IS IT ANY SERIOUS PROBLEM.
If my partner has a history of herpes and genital warts and is not currently having an outbreak of either warts or herpes,can I contract either of the STDs from oral sex?
I am 21yrs old and I am having headache in my left side of my head for a long period. so kindly give suggestion to this issue.
I am little weak, and have low concentration, even generally I have stress headache, so please can you suggest me some way. Thanks.
My face is full of pimples I think it happens because of unpure blood so what do I do for reduce pimples?
Getting Hallucinations is a mental condition where a person sees, feels, hears, and tastes things that actually don't exist beyond one's heightened imagination or delusion. It involves the experience of perceiving something not present. Hallucinations can be pleasing or frightening. However, there is almost always an identifiable cause behind it.
They can be triggered by:
- Taking hallucinogenic or psychotropic substances
- Mental conditions like dementia and schizophrenia
- Neurological conditions like Alzheimer's disease or Parkinson's disease
- Macular degeneration, leading to loss of vision
- Migraines and brain tumor can also lead to such delusions
Some of the signs of hallucinations:
- Hearing voices: The medical term for hearing voices is called an 'auditory hallucination'. A person may sense sounds or noises coming from inside or outside of their mind. The noise might be random or disrupting. One might also feel the voices talking to each other or trying to tell them something. Most of the times, these voices come from inside the person's mind; or in some cases, one's heightened perception may make a normal noise delusional.
- Seeing things: This is also called visual hallucinations. For instance, one may see unnatural things like a floating chair in thin air. It all depends on a person's perception. Sometimes these hallucinations appear as bright flashy spots or rays of light.
- False sense of taste and smell: Technically these are known as gustatory and olfactory hallucinations respectively. One may feel a kind of odor coming from one's body or surrounding; or a person might feel that something he/she is drinking or eating has an odd taste. This is again heightened mal-perception causing delusional sensory activities.
- Tactile hallucinations: This is when a person feels things that don't exist. One may feel that he/she is being touched or tickled even when no one else is around or that insects are crawling beneath the skin. One may experience strange sensations, which are not a part of a reality. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Neurosurgeon.