Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Kora Method Slimming Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Sexual Therapy Treatment
I have pimples on my face as well as oily face skin please tell me how to remove pimples at my face.
I am diabetes and taking Gemer 1 tablet. In my recent test report total cholesterol, barium and lead are on higher side. Please let me know the cause and remedy. My age is 59 year. Thanks.
I am an 19 years old girl and always have severe headache when in sunlight so what medicines should be taken?
I am 23. I have pimples, dark circles and holes. How can I remove pimples, dark circles and holes on my face. Please suggest me.
I am suffering from asthma from childhood, during season change I suffer more from this problem and take medication asthalin and budecort. I want to ask what preventions should be taken so that I am healthy in future?
Good morning correspondent. . Recently 20days back I met with a lady in sex. Just now I heard that she had HIV. What tests now I can go for finding weather I had HIV or not please suggest me. I am worrying alot. I am just 24.
my problem headache on my head please help me to remove my headache from my head please give me any medicine sir thank you.
What are the chances that I might have jaundice or typhoid? I feel a cold in this hot weather and a mild fever.
Whenever I shake my stomach, I notice sound like water from my stomach. I am a chronic patient of stomach disorders. I rarely feel pressure in morning and never get satisfaction after toilet. Though stool passed is never hard and there is no symptoms of constipation. I drink a lot of water and a cup of tea in morning then only I feel some pressure in my stomach. I go to toilet only once in morning and once in evening. Please let me know the treatment of this ailment.
Fever since 4 days now. Got blood test done. Fever oscillates between 90-100? F. Super weakness and pain below left breast. What to do?
I am suffering with severe constipation collabrated with chronic ulcer may be in liver or intestane right side chest below at present using amithbindu syrop of kearala medicine but slight relief yet not totally wiped off.
I have dandruff problem. My hair become oily and greasy immediately after one day of shampoo, I have tried many home remedy too what should I do?
Physiotherapy is an effective way to reduce various kinds of body pains. Physiotherapy includes massages, exercises, and heat treatments to relieve pain. This treatment is often recommended as the first option to treat back and neck pain. Physiotherapy is also used to rehabilitate patients after surgery. Different kinds of exercises included in this treatment are also useful to treat sports injuries. Here are some steps that you can take to relieve your body pain incorporating physiotherapy.
- Get appropriate help - It is important to properly diagnose your condition before going for physical therapy. Seek help from a professional and if he/she recommends physiotherapy then only opt for the treatment.
- Reduce your severe pain before exercising - If you are in immense pain, work to alleviate the pain before engaging in exercises. Cold/ hot therapy, massage, manual manipulation are some of the methods that can slowly reduce the pain. These are all part of physical therapy.
- Exercise - Exercising has numerous health benefits including relieving back pain. As you age, your back tends to get weaker; it is important to workout to prevent future backaches. Stretching, strengthening and low- impact aerobics are ideal for this issue.
- You can also try water therapy as water has a therapeutic effect on pain and makes your movements much easier than on land.
- Observe your body's reaction to physical therapy - When you have just had a back or neck pain episode and try physical therapy you will feel some initial discomfort, it is expected. After you acclimatize yourself with the routine all kinds of pain will gradually diminish. The initial pain due to physiotherapy is caused because your muscles are stiff and they are being stretched the way they are not used to. However if the pain gradually increases you are probably not right for that particular kind of physical therapy.