Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Alternative Medicine Specialists in India. You will find Alternative Medicine Specialists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Alternative Medicine Specialists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Ketogenic Diet Treatment
Sexual Therapy Treatment
Treatment of Rheumatic Complaints
Bach Flower Aroma Therapy
Submit a review for Dr. Anil BhattYour feedback matters!
I have acne over my face. I am using home soap but not getting any result. Please suggest me what should I do?
I am 25 years old. I had an intercourse with my Girlfriend on 27th September 2016, Then She took Unwanted 72 even though I didn't insert my penis inside her vagina. She had vaginal bleeding on 5th October to 8th October. Her period was due on 22nd October, but she's not having yet. Now she complained me of some high water like vaginal discharge. Now she's afraid that she's pregnant. So my question is: is she really pregnant or she's having hormone imbalance due to that emergency contraceptive pill? Please answer me as soon as possible. Thank You.
Hi I am chand pasha from bijapur and I am not feeling well stuffing from fever and cuff and cold so sir help me to get well.
Sir my cholesterol is 179 and Ldl is 130 Hdl is 52 vldl is 15 triglycerides is 79 can I eat cow ,s ghee I am go for running 2.4 km and doing gym also .My weight is 54 kg height is 169 cm age 25.
I am male I am 16 years old I have pimples on my face and black spots can you suggest the remedies for pimples removal plz.
She is ill from 4 days. Had weakness and muscle ache and headache. She is also suffering from throat infection. Currently she is taking antibiotics anti inflammatory and multi vitamin tablet by consultant to hospital. What should I do for her muscle cramps and headache?
I get frequent migraine headaches. I have tried all types for medicines like allopathic, homeopathic and ayurveda. But nothing helped me. How can I get rid of this.
I am a 19 years boy and I have a problem of having a pimple like something on mu chin it is like it comes and goes but its really painful having it their please suggest me a remedy to cure it as I have never medicated it its the first time i'm opting for online medication.
I have recovered from dengue. When can I resume my exercise schedule? Involves cycling 30 min and jogging 20 min.
I am 17 year old male and have pimples as well as black spot on my face. I tried many medicines but don't see any change what should I do?
After drinking green tea with jamun I am feeling very light. I am having sugar and chlostrole problem and you am also taking heart medicines. Please list out the foods I have to eat to live.
I am 20 years old. I suffer from severe headache time to time. Say once in a couple of days. How should I get rid of this?
I haven't been able to sleep since 2 days and I am having a severe headache, tried multiple home remedies, but didn't work, what to do? Please help me!
I am 21 years old I am emotional person I get hurt easily I cry easily I lack confidence I don't hurt others I don't want to be emotional because I cry when someone beats me, I. Get affected when some kid teases me or argues I have read emotional person by Karyn hall phd to overcome my emotional sensitivity and also search Wikipedia for overcoming sensitivity It said that it is a genetic trait and has to be accepted So my point is can I change my behaviour if the trait is genetic trait Or it is impossible to change behavioural genetic traits.
Hi! I am a 36 years old male with a slighty heavy body. I am unable to maintain my erection for last 4 months or so, neither I enjoying any stiffness in my tool. Also would like to point towards my high bloodpressure, in severe case it has been reported to 215 / 140 with 100 pulse and I am currently under allopathic medication for the same.
I have headache and cold regularly. I can't stop that. When I go to little bit of cool I can have cold and nose pain like allergy. What I do?
Carom (ajwain) is a crucial herb that is found in all Indian kitchens and is used primarily as a taste enhancer. Carom has numerous medicinal properties that make it beneficial for maintaining a good condition of your health. Dietary regime that utilizes carom on a regular basis can derive a lot of health benefits in the long term.
The following are some of the benefits of carom:
- Acidity- Carom has anti-acidity properties that can prove beneficial in providing relief from the symptoms of acidity and enables you to control your problem your acidity effectively. A solution made from a pinch of salt, carom and lukewarm water, when consumed every morning or post meal on a regular basis, works wonders.
- Asthma- The smoke of carom seeds act as a bronchodilator that is effective in easing the breathing pattern. If an asthma patient utilizes the mixture of carom seeds and jaggery twice daily on a regular basis, it will provide considerable relief from the discomforts that are associated with asthma.
- Diabetes- Carom has medicinal properties that aid you to control your blood sugar level. Consumption of a solution made from a tsp of neem powder, half tsp of cumin powder, carom seeds and a glass of hot milk on a regular basis can help you manage your blood sugar.
- Cold and migraine- Carom can be utilized for the treatment of recurrent and persistent cough and cold. Inhalation of grounded carom seeds is effective in providing relief from constant headache, cold and migraine.
- Stomach problems- Carom seeds have mild alcoholic properties that can be utilized to treat the problem of stomach pain and indigestion. A mixture of carom seed and salt when consumed with a sip of water is effective in providing relief from the symptoms of indigestion and stomachache.
- Menstrual cramps- Application of carom seed oil can help you achieve speedy relief from the discomfort of menstrual cramps. The seeds of carom act as an effective nerve tonic and reduce the intensity of menstrual cramps.
- Sperm count- Carom seeds are effective in increasing sperm count and can also be utilized to treat sexual dysfunctions. Roast a mixture of tamarind kernel, carom seeds and clarified butter; add a tsp of the mixture and honey to a glass of milk and consume it on a regular basis prior to sleep to achieve speedy results.