Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Urologists in India. You will find Urologists with more than 25 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Urologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Treatment of H.I.V
Hydrocele Treatment (Surgical)
Urinary Incontinence (Ui) Treatment
Urology Minimally Invasive Surgery
Kidney Transplant Treatment
Blood In Urine (Hematuria) Treatment
Reconstructive Surgery Procedures
Transurethral Resection Of The Prostate (Turp) Pro
Reconstructive Urology Surgery
Minimally Invasive Urology Surgery
Transurethral Incision Of The Prostate (Tuip) Proc
Open Prostatectomy Surgery
Submit a review for Dr. Anil AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I have 3 calculi in my left kidney size 2mm, 3.5mm and 4 mm, one in lower cylax and 2 in mid cylax, please prescribe some homeopathic treatment.
My wife age 62 is suffering from urine leakage problem. Uterus and gall bladder has been removed. Frequent urge to urinate. Please suggest remedy.
I am 50 yr. Old. I have stone in right kidney (7mm) and gall stone (23mm) detected in Dec. 2014 under routine health check up. The size of the stones still remains the same. However, there are no symptoms prior to or after detection. Currently, I am taking homoeo medicine Berberis vulgaris on the advice of doctor. How to expel the stones.
As a muslim I have to take water whenever I urinate and there shouldn't be even a single little drop of urine stick in my cloth. But my problem is whenever I urinate, even after I have taken water to wash it, a few drop of urine fall after I have completed the first part of urination. This creating a huge problem to me as a muslim. How can I stop this drop by drop falling of urine after I have urinated. Please help me. Its very very urgent Thank you.
If a feeling of constant urination occurs but little is released without any itching or pain, then what may be the reason and cure?
Hi I am 22 year old female. I am having anal fissures from last 2 days. I am able to see the cut. Even I am having blood at time of stool passing. The cut is visible n deep. I am having too much pain bcuz of this so please suggest me what to do for it. N what not. I am not able to seat properly so please help me in it. When the cut is ok?
A diseased kidney is one that has lost its ability to carry out the filtration process in a proper manner. This process of filtration usually sends the waste and toxins out of the body in a routine manner. In such cases, a kidney disease manifests which requires a number of treatment measures. Dialysis is something that enters the treatment plan at a later stage as chronic early stage kidney disease can remain in the patient’s body for many years. When the kidney function comes down to 15%, then most doctors recommend the start of dialysis which is basically a process that removes the excess waste and fluid from the blood. This can be a process that will leave the patient fatigued and in a mental state that is not exactly stable and positive at all times. It is common to see dialysis patients battling depression due to the chronic nature of the treatment as well as the low chances of recovery.
So, let us find out how dialysis patients can cope with depression.
- Professional Help: Depression is said to be like a common cold when it comes to mental diseases. The state of a person’s body can very well affect the balance in his or her mind and lead to depression. Starting from pressing circumstances to hormonal changes as well as chronic ailments, depression can affect people due to a number of reasons. Dialysis patients who are undergoing depression must consult a professional specialist like a psychiatrist who will help the patient understand and cope with the situation with the use of therapy based counselling.
- Medication: The patient can also be given medication that will prevent the build up of unnecessary stress by blocking the production of those hormones that result in a negative state of mind. This medication must be prescribed after speaking the patient’s nephrologist about what kind of medication will suit the patient specifically.
- Psychotherapy: Long term psychotherapy is also known as talk therapy that can help the psychiatrist or clinical psychologist in talking the patient through the problems. Besides giving the patient the scope and platform to air out the problems and reach solutions regarding normal day to day functioning despite the troubles, this kind of therapy also aims at equipping the patient with a better perspective and improved attitude.
While going through this kind of therapy and medication, it is important to keep a team of nephrologists and psychiatrists in the loop so that the patient may reach out at any time in order to avail help in the most trying situations. This will give a blanket of security to the patient as well. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I have stone in kidney right side 4 mm and left side 6 mm it is paining so much kindly suggest medicine.
Hi doctor Plzz suggest me what to do. My periods are irregular. In normal days most of the tym secretion occurs through vagina. Whitish mucus released and also I have a bad smell in my urine. Plzz suggest me how to reduce smell from vagina and urine.
Urine incontinence is a condition that can be caused by one's everyday habits, side effects to medication, or any other long-term physical ailments. A thorough check-up by your doctor can help in getting to the root cause of this condition.
Certain beverages, medicines and foods can act as diuretics. This leads to bloating in your bladder and an increase in the volume of your urine. They include the following:
- Decaffeinated tea or coffee
- Aerated drinks
- Artificial sweeteners
- Corn syrup
- Drinks that contain high doses of artificial flavours, sugar or acid, particularly citrus based beverages
- Heart medicines, narcotics, and muscle relaxants
- Extensive intake of vitamins B or C
- Urinary tract infection (UIT)
Urinary incontinence can also be caused by the following:
- Pregnancy: Hormonal changes and increasedweight of the uterus can cause stress incontinence (Learn more about healthy pregnancy).
- Childbirth: Delivery can weaken the muscles required for bladder control. It damages the bladder nerves and steady tissue. With prolapse, the uterus, bladder, or the intestine can be pushed down from their usual position and might even protrude into the vagina.
- Changes developed with age: Maturing of the bladder muscle can weaken the bladder's ability to store urine.
- Menopause: After menopause,women deliver less estrogen. Disintegration of these tissues can cause incontinence.
- Hysterectomy: In women, the same muscles and tendons support the bladder and uterus. Any surgery that removes the uterus may harm the supporting muscles, which can prompt incontinence.
- Expanded prostate: Particularly in older men, incontinence usually occurs from growth of the prostate organ, a condition known as considerate prostatic hyperplasia.
- Prostate cancer: In men, stress incontinence or urge incontinence can be connected with an untreated prostate disease. Incontinence is a reaction to medicines prescribed for prostate growth.
- Obstruction: A tumour in your urinary tract can disrupt the typical stream of urine, prompting flood incontinence. Urinary stones at times cause leakage of urine.
- Neurological disorders: Various sclerosis, Parkinson's illness, stroke, a mind tumour or a spinal damage can meddle with the nerve signals. These are important in keeping control of the bladder.
Your specialist may suggest the following:
- Bladder control: You may begin by attempting to hold off for 10 minutes each time you feel a desire to urinate. The objective is to extend the time between visits to the toilet until you start urinating in two to three hour intervals.
- Two-fold voiding: Twofold voiding implies urinating, then holding it for a couple of minutes and attempting once more. This exercise can help in leveraging better control in the long run.
- Fixed toilet time: You may attempt to urinate every two to four hours instead of sitting tight when the need arises.
- Liquid intake and diet: You may need to stay away from liquor, caffeine or acidic foods. Also, the fluid intake may have to be reduced in such cases.