Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Root Canal Treatment
Teeth Cleaning Procedure
Teeth Whitening Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Tooth Extraction Procedure
Dental Extractions Procedure
Skin Rash Treatment
Gap Closing (Dental) Treatment
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Treatment of Root Canal Treatment (RCT)
Wisdom Tooth Removal Procedure
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Teeth Cleaning (Scaling) Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anil AgarwalYour feedback matters!
One of my Molar tooth is half broken. One dentist told me the other half needs to be removed and replace it by using metal screw and artificial molar on top of existing base kindly confirm the best solution ?
Hello doctor. My teeth become yellow from front nd become black from inside. I do brush regularly from childhood. Nd never eat tobacco. Bt drink teaevery day. Plzz give me suggestion. How can I got white teeth. N plzz sugest a good toothpaste also. Thnx.
I have yellow color teeth from last one year. I am using Colgate tooth paste. I want to turn them white. Please help me to turn my teeth to white color.
Dear sir I have pain in my teeth from last 7 days. I can't eat hot & cold I teams. Plc suggest what should I do for fast relief.
My wife has bad breath problem. But we do not know the reason. How can we know the issue and cure it?
I have cavity problem in my right side and because of cavity I have stress in my head so please suggest me what I do?
Hello mam/sir this is ravinder I am facing problem with the missing tooth. In my childhood I lost one of my front teeth which was to be taken out and now their is gap in the teeth due to this the alignment of teeth is effect a lot. I want you to suggest me the treatments related to it.
What is the precautions to be taken for the root canal treatment? And what is the reason for the discolouring of teeth in the front region? What is the main reason for the puss coming behind the teeth?
I am 17 years old and have a frustrating problem of canker sores from 2-3 years! I get frequent canker sores once in a month or so! It starts with just 1 sore on the lip and then the no. Increases and it starts developing on the lower sides and side of tongue! Once I had got 7 at a time! It also happens that 2 appear side by side as if they are competing each other to get bigger and bigger! I have carried the test for B12 vitamin but it was perfectly fine! These sores do not even heal fast! _They last gor 2-3 weeks and kill my meals, hygiene and specially conversation! I had done a allopathic course for 6 months but to no use! He later said that it is due to anxiety! I need a clear explain for these! I am never anxious not even before my exams! Plzz help me docs!
Our teeth play a very important role in the overall well-being, from appearance to nutrition to speech. Good oral and dental health is one of the most important aspects of overall health and well-being. From reducing infections to good overall nutrition, taking good care of dental health is has its rich dividends.
Taking care of teeth is not difficult, however. Inculcated early in life, these habits can become a routine and come with ease.
- Brushing: Brushing twice a day to remove the food deposits and keep the dental surfaces clean will go a long way in preserving your teeth. They will be healthy, free of decay and will be strong and will last longer. Learn the right technique of brushing from your dentist and practice to get a good hold on it. Improper brushing technique can do a lot of harm, causing wedges in the teeth called as abrasions. Hard bristles does not refer cleaner teeth. Soft bristles are easy on the tooth and are equally effective in cleaning. Make sure you change it once in two to three months or earlier if the bristles are flaring. The dentist can also suggest, if you need to use an electric toothbrush. Also, use a fluoridated or sensitivity toothpaste based on dentist’s recommendations.
- Flossing: While brushing will help you remove food deposits from the surface of the teeth, flossing or interdental brushing is essential to clean the spaces between the teeth. This area is less accessible for cleaning and therefore, can undergo decay when food gets lodged in this area. Daily flossing or using interdental brushes help keep this area clean and free of decay. This also helps in keeping the gums healthy, as food lodged in between teeth can be a constant source of irritation for the gums.
- Mouth rinse: After each meal, especially sticky or chewy foods, remember to rinse. If you cannot get a regular mouthwash, regular water is a good substitute. This will help remove off food deposits from the teeth and help reduce the incidence of decay.
- Food habits: Reduce in-between snacking, especially of sticky or chewy foods. Include sufficient fiber in your diet to have a natural cleansing effect on the teeth. After each sugary liquid or juice consumption, remember to rinse or wash it off with plain water.
- Dental visits: Visit your dentist once in 6 months for a regular check-up. If you are good at maintaining dental health, this visit may not last more than an hour, but in the long run, it will be definitely worth the time and effort.
Following these basic steps will ensure good oral health and go a long way in the overall well-being too.