Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Intra - Arterial Thrombolysis Procedures
Treatment Of Restenosis
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anil AgarwalYour feedback matters!
I generally have 140/100 bp. Should I start medicine. I am 46 yrs old. Weight is 73 kg. I take 7 km jogging per day for last 4 months. Do exercise from about 4 months.
From past 3 days my mum is experiencing pain/discomfort focused in upper right abdomen. She's also experiencing discomfort widening in center of abdomen, center of her chest and left of her chest. What should we do?
I am scared about heart disease. Because my cholesterol is 229mg. After taking food I am getting pain in my left chest.
In April I had been for endoscopy every thing is normal, in July there is slightly pain in left chest, I had been for ECG it's normal, now a days I am getting pain in liver side last 2 months, I had been for ultrasonic scan reports are normal, but little bit pain is there in liver side do the needful doctor.
I am 22 year old male 48kg weighted. I am too skinny person, I have done with all test and all reports are normal. So what should I do for gaining weight and be look like normal, should I use whey protein.
My grand father is suffering from diabetes 140-150 on fasting and he had a minor heart attack few months ago . What diet we should follow ?
My diastolic pressure is always around 60 in spite of taking antihypertensive drugs (amilodophine and metaprolal) Why is it so and what can I do about this?
I have pain in my chest the pain is coming for every 15 to 20 minutes and it is gone after taking rest for 10 minutes what should I do sir pls tell the answer.
1. Make sure your blood pressure is under 140/90 mm Hg. If your systolic pressure (the top number) is over 140, ask your doctor what you can do to lower it.
2. Take your high blood pressure medicine, if prescribed, every day. If you have questions, talk to your doctor.
3. Aim for a healthy weight. If you are overweight or obese, carrying this extra weight increases your risk of high blood pressure. One way to determine if you need to lose weight is to find out your body mass index or BMI. If your BMI is above the healthy range (i.e., 25 or greater), or if your waist measurement is greater than 35 inches (women) or 40 inches (men) you probably have excess abdominal weight and you may benefit from weight loss especially if you have other risk factors. Talk to your doctor to see if you are at increased risk for high blood pressure and need to lose weight.
4. Increase your physical activity. Do at least 30 minutes of moderate activity, such as walking, most days of the week. You can do 30 minutes in three 10-minute segments.
5. Choose foods low in salt and sodium. Most Americans should consume no more than 2.4 grams (2,400 milligrams) of sodium a day. That equals 6 grams, about one teaspoon of table salt a day. For someone with high blood pressure, the doctor may advise less.
6. Read nutrition labels. Almost all packaged foods contain sodium. Every time you prepare or eat a packaged food, know how much sodium is in one serving.
7. Keep a sodium diary. You may be surprised at how much sodium you consume each day and the diary will help you decide which foods to decrease or eliminate.
8. Use spices and herbs instead of salt to season the food you prepare at home.
9. Eat more fruits, vegetables, grains, and low-fat dairy foods.
10. If you consume alcohol at all, consume moderate amounts. For men, this is less than two 12 oz servings of beer, or two 5 oz glasses of wine, or two 1 1/2 oz servings of "hard" alcohol a day. Women or lighter weight people should have not more than a single serving of any one of these beverages in a given day.
I do running daily, but now I stopped running because I am felling pain in my knee of right leg for last 1 month . There is no pain in knee of left leg. I don't feel any pain while walking and bending my right leg. I feel pain when I do running ,stretching and making pressure on it. I have to go for my sports after 1 month where I have to do running also. Sir or mam please help me how can I cure it within 1 month. I just have 1 month to cure it ! What should I do ? What diet should I take? I am worrying about it ! Is it permanent? Or can be cure ?
I have recently checked my lipids and I got total cholesterol 242 and hdl 33 and I am suffering with high blood pressure from 1 year please let me know what to do.
This has been bothering me for a while but I ignored it. So I have been having pains in my left chest cavity and my back just behind my left chest while I am breathing. I mean I can't take deepbreaths. This happens only for like maximum 5-10 minutes and then I am back to normal. And happens not that often but happens. What is this and what should I do?
Respected Dr. Can you please tell me any ayurvedic medicine or appropriate diet for a heart attacked patient. Who is also a diabetic.
A kiwi looks like a fuzzy brown egg, on the inside its bright green pulp is sprinkled with a ring structured small and black seeds are superheated with important nutrients.
Once an exotic fruit, kiwis have now are plentiful.
Kiwis provide potassium in abundance, which help lower blood pressure and contain soluble fiber, pectin which help in cholesterol management.
Being high in soluble fiber, it plays a vital role in weight loss and management.
It contains powerful antioxidants lutein and zeaxanthin, which are boon for eye health.