Lybrate.com has an excellent community of General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 31 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Anij GargYour feedback matters!
I have symptoms of viral fever - running nose fever chills cough body pain irritation in eyes. Please let me know medicines for the same. For viral infection. Thank you.
I am suffering from cough by last many years. I have checked-up and all tests. There is not found any problem. Doctors saying its due to allergies. What kind of medicine I have to choose? please Advice me.
Sir gd even I am 26 years old .i have done excessive masturbates during last 13 years .now I face premature ejaculation problem please suggest me some medicine. I did not drink nd not take any other toxic substances.
Sir I have a problem of sweating in summer season I don't know what is the reason behind it. please give a solution of sweating also in winter season.
My age is 63 yrs. In winter on anc often I sm suffering with running nose and sometimes blocked nose. This problem continues till 10 -15 days. Locally doctor examined and is of the opinion this is due to pollips. By taking steroid tablets it is cured. I am not interested in steroids. Do you suggest any medicine which is safe snd no side effects.
I have been coughing yellow phelgem for days and I am taking an expectorant but it seems to do nothing. What should I do?
I am 39 years male. From 9 months sometimes I felt pain in urination and ejaculation and importantly my penis size deceases by length and breadth and well my cock too. Please help. Am I suffering from prostate or prostate cancer?
Near my sexual part from both sides and down to the heap its growing up like fungal and its always itches. So what should I do to clear this problem?
Even after a healthy diet my stomach does not get cleared regularly. What can be the reason for this?
I am facing severe headache in midnight. I already consult Dr. and he gave me da but my pre not resolved.
Hello sir I'm suffering from phimosis skin. Not able to pull my Penis skin completely. It's getting struck on top of my penis. Please suggest me to get cure.
Sir iwas married recently (7 months) we did not approach together sexually due to the my wife was fear on sex my wife was interested for sex she as a fear we didn't approach ing together at that time we will try somany times so please council to my wife.
What measures to be taken to prevent too much of sweating from hands legs and underarms and from whole body.
Viral hepatitis can invade the human body in a variety of ways, but it is in your hands to prevent this infection from intruding your body and mess with your health. Hepatitis is a disease which takes a toll on the human liver. There are 5 different types of hepatitis from Hepatitis A to E, but there are ways you can take to prevent yourself against the same, such as:
- Know how the Hepatitis spread: On the basis of the different types of Hepatitis, there are two main ways by which hepatitis gets its way from one person to another, contact with infected blood and body fluid as well as contact with the infected stool. It is important to note here that Hepatitis A and E are carried through the faeces of the affected individual. Also, a person may get infected with Hepatitis A and E even if you consume contaminated food and water. Hepatitis B, C along with D can also spread through the infected blood. Even though sexual contact doesn’t always infect a person with Hepatitis, it should be considered a critical route of exposure.
- Get the proper immunization: There are vaccines available all across the world to prevent spreading Hepatitis A and B. But it is crucial to point here that it is not possible to prevent Hepatitis C and D and sometimes Hepatitis E as well. But the Hepatitis C can be cured when the patient has received effective anti-viral medications. There are no vaccinations for the Hepatitis D but the virus causing this infection requires Hepatitis B for survival. Therefore, getting vaccinated against Hepatitis B will help prevent the disease from affecting you.
- Get the right precautions while travelling: When travelling, no one can tell whether you will get access to clean and purified water. Water contaminated with impurities can lead to Hepatitis A as well as E. You should take proper precautions and immunizations in the first place. If you are going to a place that doesn’t have access to clean water, you should steer clear from ice cubes, running tap water, cut fruits and raw vegetables which may have been cleaned in the water with impurities.
- Practice safe intercourse to reduce the risk of Hepatitis: Even though contact with blood and body fluid is the main route of transmission of Hepatitis germs, various types of Hepatitis can also spread through sexual contact. It is important to use protection to minimize the risk of hepatitis. People who are at a greater risk of becoming infected with the disease are homosexual men, sexual partners of the person who is already infected and individuals with numerous sex partners.
- Limit the consumption of drugs and alcohol: Apart from the hepatitis virus, substances which are toxic to the human liver can lead to damage and inflammation to the liver. In case an individual has viral hepatitis, then the liver must not be exposed to any kind of toxins which can intensify the intoxication. Exercise caution in this regard.
By being aware and taking necessary precaution, getting affected by hepatitis can be prevented. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor.