Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Aneeta TalwarYour feedback matters!
My periods are very irregular from past one year. And I suffer through so much of pain during first three days. Can you suggest something natural?
Done sperms test 2 times but it was 0 counts. I have 5years daughter planning for 2nd baby that time it was diagnosed. What are the causes of 0 sperms count. Is it possible to have 2nd baby with this report.
Body and Mind are the physical manifestations of Supreme Energy .They get inflicted with pain, sickness disease on account of attachment to emotions like anger, jealously, fear, ego etc in our day to day life. Everyone cannot endure it with utmost calmness and positivity. Many gather negativity pessimism, guilt and remain frustrated forever. They develop abhorrence towards life.
As a doctor I feel that the only solution for this is to make them realize about their Inner Consciousness. This Consciousness is merely not a word but a connection with the Real Self; a mother who nurtures, cares and pours affection on her progeny.
Conceiving this on my clients I could observe a huge change in their health, their excitement growing gradually. They could explore their hidden potentials, strengths; became passionate, optimistic towards life. Indeed they could surmise a purpose to their life. They were healed at all levels be it physical-mental-Spiritual. They could face the world fearlessly and were accepted in it whole heartedly. So a simple holistic environment could do wonders with minimum efforts.
Time to ponder over it and communicate your inner apprehensions and queries to get healed at the core. Isn’t it!
Dr Neeraj Gupta
I Have a thyroid problem,lot of hair was losed and i feel dull and sleeping ,i get married but i have no pregnent because of this problem how to avoid this ,how to do control this,i have a loss of weight
I have bilateral cystic ovaries. Sometimes I have spotting in 12th or 15th day after my mensuration is complete. Otherwise I don't have any problems mens you ration normal and no pain but a little pain occurs 1day before mensuration and starting day of mensuration after that normal. My question is can these bilateral cystic ovaries affect me from getting pregnant anyway. My age is 26yrs.
I had sex with my relative she came to my home for vacation. As we both were sharing same bed. At midnight we were unable to control ourselves and had vaginal sex with her .her last date was 5th of this month. I gave her I pill .is it enough or should I take any other step? Her age is 17 years.
I am married since one and half year. I am diagnosed with polycystic ovary in ultra sound scan recently. But I have no symptoms of it like irregular periods and missed ovulation. But I have pain during intercourse. Will this affect my ability to conceive? I am 24 years old and we are trying for a baby now. Please help me with proper treatment suggestions.
Sir/madam, my wife is pregnant present 5 months completed. Recently thyroid test completed report levels are TRIIODOTHYRONINE (T3) 185 THYROXINE (T4) 12.6 THYROID STIMULATING HORMONE (TSH) 5.83 SHE FACED ANY PROBLEMS please ADVICE ME I'M WAITING FOR YOUR KINDLY REPLY.
My wife is 40 years old. She was using thyrox 50mg in beginning period after TSH test and due to dullness her TSH is high and due to doctor's advice she has began100mg last 7 years. But one month before she had tested her TSH in thyrocare her TSH is nil. Without any consultant she had left medicine. But now she is suffering with many problem like low blood pressure, weakness, peevishly etc. So please give me advice what can I do?
I want to do sex with my girlfriend. But I don't know which is the safe period or when I do sex with her so that she will not get pregnant. Please tell me which is the safe period, how many days before or after of her period? Please sir tell me in details. Thank you.
Sir I had asked a question for my wife's miss period. Answer was given from a doctor of Lybrate that you should get a home test and lab test. I got home home and lab tests both, the result is negative. I just want to know as tests declared negative then is my wife not pregnant or still is there any chance of pregnancy. The tests were done after ten days of missing the period.
The menopause can take three very different routes for women. There are those who sail through it with very few symptoms or problems and don't even notice that their ovaries have stopped producing the hormone. Then there are those for whom it is a matter of a few hot flushes and a couple of night sweats, doesn't last long and not really a bother. This usually marks a relief from the periods. But for some it is abject misery accompanied with crippling fatigue, absolute exhaustion, hot flushes, vaginal drying, mood swings along with low desire or lack of sexual feelings. These symptoms might persist for more than 7 years.
Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) is considered to be an effective treatment for menopausal symptoms. The other problems linked with menopause can also be influenced by HRT in a positive manner.
HRT is indicated in:
- Treatment of symptoms of menopause and the risk benefit ratio is apt for the women and they have been informed about the same
- For women who are around 51 years and are reaching menopause even though they are asymptomatic
- In women who are at the risk of osteoporotic fractures and are under 60 years and the non-estrogen treatments cannot be given
- HRT is not recommended in women who are above 60 years
Benefits of HRT:
The benefits of HRT usually are more than the risk if done in a woman who is under 60 years of age.
- Improvement in quality of life by relieving muscle pains and improving sleep
- The mood swings are controlled and low moods are usually alleviated by HRT. Low moods usually arise due to menopause.
- It reduces the vasomotor symptoms, usually within four months of the treatment with maximum benefit in three months
- HRT improves the urogenital symptoms by lowering the vaginal dryness, vaginal atrophy, urinary frequency and symptoms.
- HRT reduces the risk of osteoporosis. HRT is believed to preserve the bone mass density of the skeletal sites thus reducing the chances of vertebral and nonvertebral fractures.
- HRT also reduces the risk of colorectal cancer and cardiovascular diseases
Risks of HRT:
The main risks of HRT are stroke, endometrial and breast cancer, thromboembolic disease, pulmonary embolism and gallbladder disease. Though other risks are:
- It increases the risk of ischemic stroke
- There is a small risk associated with breast cancer and the risk increases more, if the woman is underweight or overweight, alcohol user, smoker and stops HRT suddenly
- Estrogen only HRTs can increase the risk of endometrial cancer. If cyclical progestogen is used for 10 days for 28 cycles then the risk is eliminated.
My wife is pregnant for one month as she missed her first period and as indicated by prega news kit but we do not want a baby right now .we want it to be aborted at home by the most easy and safe method.
According to world health organisation about 1.1 billion teens and young adults are at risk for hearing less due to constant exposure to loud music on their smartphones and I pods and also at bars concerts and sporting rvents.
In medical terms, the pelvic floor refers to a group of muscles in the pelvic area. These muscles provide support to the organs in the pelvic region, including the bladder, uterus (women), prostate (men) and rectum.
What is pelvic floor dysfunction?
This is a medical condition that is used to refer to a situation when you are unable to control the functioning of the pelvic floor. It means you fail to control the bowel movement. People suffering from pelvic floor dysfunction use these muscles to contract rather than to relax. It is for this reason that they cannot have a bowel movement. They often have an incomplete one.
What causes pelvic floor dysfunction?
In most of the cases, the exact reason behind this dysfunction is unknown. It is often believed that this condition is caused due to traumatic injuries to the pelvic area. This can happen after an accident and due to complications aroused after vaginal childbirth.
What are the symptoms?
There are several symptoms that are linked to this medical condition. You must visit your doctor if you come across the following signs:
- The feel of having several bowel movements within a short period of time.
- If you feel that you cannot complete a bowel movement.
- When there is constipation pain linked with bowel movements.
- A frequent urge to urinate.
- Painful urination.
- Pain in lower back.
- Continuous pain in pelvic region, genitals, or rectum.
- Pain during intercourse in women
How is pelvic floor dysfunction diagnosed?
It may be diagnosed through a physical examination by the doctor. You will ask several questions to know the case history and find out the cause. You may also be asked to take pelvic muscle control test by placing surface electrodes on the perineum or sacrum. A small device called a perineometer is also used for the same.
What are the best ways for treating pelvic floor dysfunction?
It can be treated without surgery. There are several techniques. Some of these are as follows:
- Biofeedback: It is done with the help of a physical therapist.He uses special sensors to watch and monitor the muscles.
- Medication: A low-dose muscle relaxant is prescribed to treat the same.
- Relaxation techniques: Your therapist may ask you to take up techniques for relaxation such as warm baths, yoga, and exercises.
- Surgery: If your physician finds out that the dysfunction is caused by a rectal prolapse or rectocele, he or she will take up surgery.
Pelvic Floor Dysfunction results in Urinary Dysfunction. Urinary incontinence is the unintentional passing of urine. It's a common problem thought to affect millions of people. There are several types of urinary incontinence, including:
- Stress Incontinence – when urine leaks out at times when your bladder is under pressure; for example, when you cough or laugh
- Urge Incontinence – when urine leaks as you feel a sudden, intense urge to pass urine, or soon afterwards
- Overflow Incontinence (chronic urinary retention) – when you're unable to fully empty your bladder, which causes frequent leaking
- Total Incontinence – when your bladder can't store any urine at all, which causes you to pass urine constantly or have frequent leaking
It's also possible to have a mixture of both stress and urge urinary incontinence.
Pelvic Organ Prolapse
Pelvic organ prolapse is a condition in which structures such as the uterus, rectum, bladder, urethra, small bowel, or the vagina itself may begin to prolapse, or fall, out of their normal positions. Without medical treatment or surgery, these structures may eventually fall farther into the vagina or even through the vaginal opening if their supports weaken enough. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an urologist and ask a free question.