Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 41 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Aneet KaurYour feedback matters!
Sir I'm 30 years old male. I'm experiencing pinching pains on the tip of my fingers and arms on a daily basis which will last for some minutes. I'm diagnosed with vitamin d deficiency. Can this be the cause.
I am suffering from pain in my upper outer arm and the pain is severe when I do work in some positions. Please sugest treatment for the same.
I'm the teaching tennis guy from Chicago. A year ago I had my rotator cuff totally A few months later I had my hip replaced (which was the most painless surgery and recovery!) But in 6 15th I'm going in for my TKR. I was all confident and excited until I read about all
My father had fever notching upto 102, around 3 days ago. He got well a day after, with no fever but developed some pain in his left shoulder. He did not have any fever for 2 days but today all of a sudden he had 101 fever with pain in his left shoulder, left knee and thumb joint of right foot. Of what disease could these symptoms be and what tests and medications need to be done and taken.
My name is shehar bano. I am female. I am 21 years old. I have swear backache from 2 days. As like my spinal cord is damage. I took pain killers but they are not reliving my pain please help me.
I am having arthritis for the past 4 years. There is a slight joint space diminish on the medial side. I do exercise very regularly. But I am noticing that I get swelling on the back of the right knee which is causing problem. This happens on prolong sitting and diminish on walking. Please advice how to cure this symptom.
I am 26 years old ,I'm suffering with neck pain and back pain ,if I seat down for 15 min or more I can't walk for an hour ,it's really paining lot while I walk ,plz suggest me some treatment for this.
The human hand has multiple bones, tendons, ligaments and muscles which in unison help us to grip things and manipulate other objects to do our work. Within the wrist lies a narrow passageway on the palm side which houses the main nerve for movement of the nine tendons. These tendons help us to move our fingers individually and grip things or accomplish any task we want with our hands.
What is carpal tunnel syndrome?
Carpal tunnel syndrome is a condition where this nerve gets pinched due to a variety of factors and may have adverse effects. Some of the symptoms include tingling, numbness and pain with movements of the arm.
Causes of Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
The nerve within the wrist which is known as the median nerve can be pinched due to a variety of factors:
- Movements where the wrists are always higher and in an angle: Repetitive movements of the wrists where the hands are always at a lower angle, can increase the chances of carpal tunnel syndrome. This is usually a workplace related problem and thus be caused by bad hand posture.
- Medical Conditions: There are certain medical conditions that may also trigger the onset of carpal tunnel syndrome such as diabetes, thyroid, menopause and other problems.
- Pregnancy: Pregnancy has also known to cause carpal tunnel disorder as it can alter the balance of fluids within your body. However, other factors could also put your fluids in imbalance and cause problems with the median nerve.
- Conditions that may cause inflammation: Certain conditions such as rheumatoid arthritis can cause the inflammation within the joints which might lead to the median nerve being pinched which in turn might lead to carpal tunnel syndrome.
Some Preventive Measures from Carpal Tunnel Syndrome:
- Breaks from repetitive work: It is important for your wrists to have a break when you are doing repetitive tasks that might cause carpal tunnel syndrome. Relax and stretch your muscles within the break time
- Wear wrist splints: These are support devices which can help correct problems for repetitive actions throughout the day while you are sleeping.
- Take pain reliever if you start having chronic pains: If your wrist pain is not letting you functions normally, take a pain reliever such as ibuprofen or aspirin and go to a doctor as soon as possible for a more thorough treatment.