Lybrate.com has top trusted Physiotherapists from across India. You will find Physiotherapists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Physiotherapists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Spinal Surgery Disorders
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Treatment of Knee replacement
Treatment of Nerve And Muscle Disorders
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Neuro Physiotherapy Treatment
Treatment of Knee Injury
Pregnancy Exercise Therapy
Treatment of Sports Injuries
Treatment of Splinting
Treatment of Spondylosis
Arthritis And Pain Management Treatment
Heat Therapy Treatment
Post Pregnancy Classes
Orthopedic Physical Therapy
Treatment of Shin Splints
Submit a review for Dr. Aneet KaurYour feedback matters!
I am suffering from back pain for 4/5 month and som times stomach pain or ankle ach purturb me too, what should I do?
I have sickle cell problem and few tym my legs or my palm pain too much for hour or days is there any prescription for me.
I am a 38 years old married working woman. I have been experiencing severe pain in my butts since last 8-10 months. It starts 2-3 days before my periods and lasts till 7-8 days post my periods. Effectively it is there 15 days in a month. Had shown it to a doctor earlier who gave me medicines for 3 months. Till the time I was on medication the pain was under control. However, it is back again. What's the reason for this pain and what is the remedy for it?
I am having some problem in my left knee after my accident on my Bullet bike. I fall down on my Left knee and after that it's not good.
I am 19 years old, suffering from low back pain. I used pain relief and ointment, but no improvement not getting proper sleep also please help me.
Couple of months back my uric acid was 8.7 due to which there was pain in my left toe now it is fine, since last one week there is pain in my left knee I got my uric acid checked it's, 6.5 well within the range but still there is pain I have been taking medication but no result is it due to uric acid or is it just a muscle pull. Should I get an xray done or a massage please suggest.
I am 25 years female and have back pain last 5 years and haven't got any relief what should I do now?
Last 15 days in my waist heavy paining. Middle of the waist in back side. So suggest me why it's happened and wat I have to do.
Period missed past 1.5 months. Suffering from lower abdomen cramp and back pain. Frequent urination and dry tongue. I am pregnant?
In previous days my hand was been fractured but now the bone has been jointed but the swelling is not going what should I do?
What are the symptoms of pneumonia and arthritis? Because I always feel cold while I drink or walk here and there and there are lots of pain in my legs and thighs please let us know in details please?
Are you suffering from body pains? It could be Fibromyalgia!!
Symptoms may be triggered after a surgery, physical trauma, infection, or stress. Women are much more vulnerable to this disease than men. Many people affected with fibromyalgia may have suffered from headaches, backaches, depression, anxiety, tension, temporomandibular joint disorders and irritable bowel syndrome.
Most of these patients have undergone multiple consultation with various doctors and undergone many tests but no diagnosis could be made. These patients are often ignored by doctors and family members as always 'complaining of pain'
Symptoms of Fibromyalgia:
- Extensive Pain- Pain related to fibromyalgia is often depicted as a dull pain that lasts for at least three months. Pain can involve any body part like back, neck, chest, arms, legs. Patients have pain in multiple areas of body and painful areas change over time.
- Fatigue- Patients afflicted with this disorder feel tired even after sleep. Such people are reported to sleep for longer hours than normal people but their sleep often gets disrupted due to sleep apnoea and restless leg syndrome.
- Cognitive Difficulties- These patients find it difficult to concentrate at work and also suffer from memory deficits in daily activities.
- Other Symptoms: These patients may also have symptoms like burning urination, urgency of urination, numbness,loss of appetite, tingling sensation,diarrhea, constipation, tinnitus, depression etc.
Diagnosis of Fibromyalgia:
There are no specific test to diagnose fibromyalgia. Diagnosis is made by a doctor specialized in Pain Medicine using clinical methods based on symptoms and examination. Blood tests like Haemogram, Thyroid function test, RA Factor, ESR are done to rule out other diseases which can cause similar symptoms.
Treatment of Fibromyalgia:
- First step in treating these patients is to accept their problem and discuss with patient and family members regarding the presence of such disease entity.
- Lifestyle changes like active involvement in cardiovascular exercises,swimming, yoga, meditation are important to control symptoms.
- Conventional painkillers do not work in these patients. They requires special medications prescribed by a Pain Specialist for control of symptoms.
- Counselling of patient is beneficial for associated depression.