Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cardiologists in India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anees Sharma
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anees SharmaYour feedback matters!
My mother is 48 and is suffering from high blood pressure issues from last 10 years. She was taking medicines and her bp remained in control most of the times but from last one week her bp is raised to 170/120 and remains same almost all of the time. Even medicines seem not helping. All this started to happen when her doctor changed her bp medicines. She is having Telvas bh. Her weight is 75 kgs and she has high cholesterol level. Please suggest some effective remedy.
From february this year I am suffering from something that I can't figure out what it is. At first I was awakened with heavy breathing even I couldn't breathe until I took deep breath. After that I was treated with antihistamines pills which resulted with heart beating, nausea,heart pain, muscles were shaking etc. The heart echo was good, abdominal echo good, ECG was good, the x-ray of the chest was also good, the blood was fine (except that I have a little high bilirubin which they associate with gilbert syndrome. After all this I visited pulmologist which gave me fluticasone propionate, it got better but I still have chest pain and heaviness, stabbing pain in the heart, foggy brain sometimes, anxiety also. Today I had same symptoms, the blood pressure was fine but pulse 90. I can't figure what is my problem, so please I am asking what test should I run? What can be done which was not till now? Thank you in advance.
I layer down to bed on chest. Since that time to still my chest is paining in the middle only while walking aur laying. What should I do? Please help me out from this.
Have you given birth to a newborn of late? Or, are you expecting to be a new mother in a couple of months? Whatever the trigger you surely know how motherhood brings about a huge lot of changes within and without. Motherhood, as a gratifying experience gradually works on our view of the world. It significantly shapes perspectives of people closely related to us. Such changes are internal and go way deeper in deciding the kind of parenthood you are ready for. The more obvious changes are however not satisfying. Many women find it strenuous to accept how their body changes every passing week. There are other disadvantageous health issues an expecting woman is known to face. From headaches, to hormonal imbalances, to back pain and fatigue; they face it all. Reportedly, the most prevalent yet distressing problem among pregnant women is that of hypertension. Causal factors leading to hypertension could be many; it is necessary to get diagnosed before your condition is too acute to tackle.
How can you regulate hypertension to keep healthy while pregnant:
- Addiction is a complete no-no: If you are addicted to smoking or drinking, you should stop immediately. Your bad habits can increase your blood pressure by a high percentage. You must also abstain from taking other banned drugs.
- Obesity is a major concern: Some people think obesity to be a sign of health during pregnancy. It is important to be strong and healthy, but excess of adipose tissues is really not required. Obesity can also lead to miscarriages. Even if you feel like binge eating, stick to a nutritious diet and avoid irregular food habits. The kind of food you take also determines your blood flow. It is better to eat food that has a low level of sodium.
- Indulge in physical activities: Routine workouts and moderate household activities that do not involve exertion must be done by all pregnant women. Exercise helps in circulating blood properly. It effectively betters your condition of hypertension. Consult a healthcare provider for good advice.
- Twins or triplets: If you are carrying more than one baby, you are at a higher risk of suffering from hypertension as your body is making adjustments to added stress. In such a case one needs to take medications to control blood pressure following the advice of a doctor.
- If you are above forty: Pregnant women over the age of forty are more likely to develop one of the four kinds of hypertension typically faced during childbearing. Since, at this age your body has already started degenerating you might be lacking in vitamins. Vitamin supplements, especially the intake of enough folic acid is strongly recommended.