Lybrate.com has top trusted Pulmonologists from across India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Management of Smoking Cessation
Asthma Management Program
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Treatment & Management
I am 30 yr male having chronic bronchitis problem when climate changes. I have taken montair 10 cipla tablet. It solve my problem. You have any other medicine.
I am suffering from sinus. My nose is blocked and I feel I have cough in my throat. Please suggest me Ayurvedic medicine.
How wood be clear the lungs inhalation dust from the lungs? What is the precaution will be take to became strong lungs, free from all lungs related problems?
Sir I am suffering from asthma since 5 years and I am using inhaler sir is there is any option to cure from this permanently without inhaler my life is not possible sir I have to use it daily sir.
A 78 year old lady, suffering asthma for time. Now a days she is suffering civieric breathing problem. What kind of I would suggest.
I am a 63 years old male suffering from chronic nasal congestion, also rhinitis, which aggravates during the current season every year. I also suffer from sleep apnea and i am using c-pap machine during night. Nasal blockage (dry nose) is only relieved by using Otrivin nasal spray once in a day. What should I do?
I am having very ceviour cold and cough and also the cough is of yellow colour. Give me medicine or syrup tht can cure me as soon as possible.
I am suffering from dry cough for last two days and whenever I cough my chest got pain what should I do now?
Tonsillitis, in the easiest terms, is the swelling of tonsils in our throat that is accompanied by symptoms like throat pain, difficulty in swallowing/ drinking, altered voice and fever etc.
As in the case of most infections, the occurrence of tonsillitis is more common in children due to relatively lower immunity and habits that invite infections. Let's take a look at the first line of defence when you have a cranky child with swollen tonsils.
1. Make your child gargle with salty warm water: This treatment is most helpful in any infection in the mouth. Add half teaspoonful of salt to a glass of warm water and make the child gargle with the mixture as many times in the day as possible (to a maximum of 5 times). Continue till the condition prevails.
Make sure the child spits out the water and not drinks it.
2. Antibiotics: Consult the ent specialist and have the antibiotics if it is a bacterial cause as per the doctor. Take the alternative treatment prescribed in case of other causes. The entire course of medication should be completed even if the kid gets better sooner to eliminate all traces of bacteria.
3. Painkiller/numbing lozenges: Painkillers that are prescribed by the doctor can be given to ease the pain. Same is the case with lozenges but care should be taken that he/she should not have too many of these.
4. Allow him/her to take rest: It does help in a betterment of the condition!
5. Give warm (not hot) soothing food: Soup, ginger honey mixture, ginger tea can help soothe the inflamed tonsils in most cases. The condition, more often than not, gets better within 7-10 days.
Inhale through your nose for the count of 5.
Hold for a moment and observe the space.
Exhale through your mouth for the count of 9.
Repeat a few times until you feel more relaxed.
You can use this technique first thing in the morning and it will set you up for the day. Any tool that you use that restores balance to the mind and body will have a huge benefit on your overall well being. What could be easier then breathing