Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced General Physicians in India. You will find General Physicians with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find General Physicians online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Raj
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Removal Of Stitches Procedure
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Dressings Of Wounds Procedure
Hiv Prophylaxis Post Exposure
Viral Fever Treatment
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Stitching Of Wounds Procedure
Management of Surrogacy
Submit a review for Dr. Anand RajYour feedback matters!
I had been having pain in the right side of the abdomen for 2 months. I underwent USG, CT scan and then colonoscopy. Upon investigations it was revealed that there are ulcers in the Small intestine (Terminal ileum). Upon biopsy, they were revealed to be normal ulcers only. However the doctor has started me on medication of TB and chronic disease, stating that this is the only option available. The medicines I have started are AKT4 and Mesacol OD. Is it the only treatment available? Kindly advise. How long should I keep having the medication? The doctors have told me 7 to 9 months.
Dear sir I am suffering from ed 1 year onwards. I was taken prp injection. After that doctor suggested go for surgery. Doppler test also done. Result is vienus weakness. Wat is solution for me. I am newly married. I am getting fear about surgery. I am thinking I loose my originality and after surgery I heard about infections and not able to participate in sex. Is surgery is correct solution for me or not. Kindly giv urs valuable answer.
I am suffering from premature ejaculation, I will discharge with in 1 Min, can I use confido for over come this problem. please suggest.
Sir my friend 58 years selvam was fall in love with 22 years girl. She was also accepted . If had attended intercourse any other affect to the girl that is illegal friendship can you reply this.
Does drinking alcohol in little amount 3 or 4 times a week affect health. And does it decrease libido.
There is hardly any person who does not want to enjoy a healthy and satisfying sex life. As per Ayurveda, a healthy sex life is very much a reality provided one diligently follows the golden sex rules as mentioned in various Ayurvedic books and journals:
- Ayurveda believes that a couple should refrain from having sex when the female partner is having her periods. Some health experts are of the belief that sex during periods may give rise to a condition termed as Endometriosis (the endometrial cells grow outside the uterus, often in the ovary or the fallopian tubes).
- According to Ayurveda, an ideal sex position is one where the woman is lying with her face directed in an upward position.
- Ayurveda also believes very overweight or obese people should avoid having sex.
- Have sex only when your private parts are clean and healthy (as this helps to prevent infections and associated complications).
- According to Ayurveda, loyalty and faithfulness are what gets a relationship going. Infidelity, adultery, or cheating on your wife is a crime that will only spell doom.
- Ayurveda is against a couple having sex during pregnancy or immediately after delivery. One should have control over their urges. It further states that a 5-months time in the case of a C-section and 2-3 months interval in the case of a normal delivery will go a long way in ensuring a healthy sex life (will help the woman to recover well).
- Ayurveda is vehemently opposes violent sex. Making love is suppose to soothe your soul rather than scar it. Violence during sex is not healthy at all.
- Ayurveda believes in having sex using sexual organs. Thus, oral sex and other similar pleasures are a big No as per Ayurveda.
- Ayurveda does not advocate the practice of having sex on days of prime significance such as festivals, various eclipses, on a full moon or new moon nights, to name a few.
- Sex on empty stomach or after a heavy meal can trigger a plethora of health problems by causing a Vata and Pitta imbalance. The imbalance may give rise to digestive problems, headache, gastritis.
- Ayurveda is strictly against the idea of having sex with aged women or with children.
- Always have sex when both the partners are in a comfortable position. This is to ensure that you enjoy the intercourse sans any injury.
- Never have sex if you are sick or physically and mentally not fit.
- Having sex with animals (bestiality) is considered unhealthy as per Ayurveda.
- Sex is not a wise idea when you have to lighten yourself (defecate or urinate).
- According to Ayurveda, your sex life is governed by the four seasons during which your body strength changes.
- The body strength is the lowest during the monsoon and summer, hence have less sex during that time (once in fifteen days).
- With moderate body strength, sex once in three days is advisable during spring and summer.
- During winter the body strength is at its peak, hence one can have sex daily.
Apart from regular exercise and proper nutrition, there are various herbs that can go a long way in boosting your sex life. Few of them include shilajit, ashwagandha, swarn bhasma, jaiphal, and kesar; let us understand how each one is beneficial.
- Shilajit works excellently in increasing the stamina, this is why it is known as Indian Viagra. It helps in improving sexual performance and dealing with weakness.
- Ashwagandha is another herb that helps in improving the sexual desire and dealing with infertility in men.
- Swarn bhasma is known to be one of the best medicine for treating sexual problems like low libido and premature ejaculation in men. It also helps in treating sexual weakness.
- Jaiphal works best in dealing with premature ejaculation. It also helps in enhancing sex life and is known as Viagra for women. Its aroma is often used to arouse sexual desires and can help you get relaxed before engaging in a sexual act.
- Kesar can go a long way in improving the overall performance in bed. Mixing it with milk can do wonders in 'turning on' your partner, thus improving the sex life.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!