Lybrate.com has top trusted Cardiologists from across India. You will find Cardiologists with more than 35 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cardiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand K Pandey
Balloon Angioplasty Procedure
Treatment of Hip Disorders
Prevention of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart At
Holistic Heart Wellness & Health Care - Ayurveda
Mitral Valve Replacement Surgery
Cerebral Palsy Treatment
Vascular Surgery Treatment
Treatment of Blockage, Atherosclerosis & Heart Att
Cardiac Ablation Procedure
Coronary Bypass Surgery
Carotid Angioplasty And Stenting Procedure
Cardiac Catheterization Procedure
Implantable Cardioverter-Defibrillators (Icds) Tre
Angioplasty Stent Surgery
Preventing Stent Surgeries
Submit a review for Dr. Anand K PandeyYour feedback matters!
Sometimes I have pain in left chest. When it's pain it's just for few seconds or minutes. This pain is just like shrink. Also near left scapula. I have done many times ecg which is normal. Also done 2D echo which also normal. Cpkmb test which also normal. X-ray of chest which is also normal. I can't understand why this happen. When it's pain I feel very fear of that. Please give me the proper solution.
I am 22 year old jobless male. I am a mechanical graduate. I lost interest in life. I am not in present. I am very inactive. I have a lot of fear that I may lose in life. Always thinking bad things in heart. Please tell me any suggestion. I don't have dare to go in public and speak. Please tell me what should I do?
What are the guidelines for the treatment of isolated hypertriglyceridemia (TG >350)? Does this condition has a significant risk for CAD? Please reply. Thanks in advance.
I have chest congestion from last three days and chest pain also. What should I do? I have allergies from dust and fish also? Please suggestions.
I am suffering from dry cough for the last two weeks and I have chest pain whenever I cough hard. Can you suggest me what should we done in this type of situation?
Hi I had a heart attack last month but here in mordabad doctor told me that there is a 90% blockage so please refer me some good treatment
Hi doc, My mom's (58 yrs) HDL cholesterol is 56 mg/dl, Triglycerides is 116 mg/dl, Serum cholesterol is 239 mg/dl VLDL is 23 mg/dl and LDL cholesterol is 160 mg/dl what to do? Suggest diet plan and also let me know if any risk factors.
Best way to control BP and wt shud my diet chart as I had encountered heart attack and im a heart patient.
On hypertension medication. But sometimes Blood pressure shoots up to 180/90 with shivering and palpitation for atleast half an hour
I am 22 year old and is overweight. When I extend my arm and palm my hand starts tobshiver and is not stable. I have checked my BP it is normal. What could be the possible reason for the same and shall I be worried for it?
In today’s time, modern lifestyle certainly has made a living a lot simpler, but it has also invited early death rate.
What does study say?
As per the data made by the National Healthcare Center, it has been found out that over the past few years, the number of death rates is increasing due to heart attack and the prime reason for the same is stress and an unhealthy diet. Often we tend to search online for what things can be done to prevent such early death due to a heart attack. In that case, you have to make up your mind and ensure that the diet regimen, workout session and changes in lifestyle are followed in the right manner.
Preventive measures to reduce risk of a heart attack:
It does not matter what is your current age, looking at the changes that a human is going through with the lifestyle there is no doubt that even young people are prone to this problem.
Here are some important tips that can help you from a heart attack.
- A healthy diet is the best option: Avoid eating junk food, cholesterol based food, or the do no drink much as these slowly reduce your life quality. Cholesterol based or high-fat food increases the risk of heart attack. Junk food is all about taste, and there is nothing healthy included in it. Instead switch to healthy diet plan rich in fibre, vitamins, and minerals that can regulate the body. Choosing healthy meat with the leanest cuts and restricting down the sugar intake will have a good impact on your overall health.
- Workout is another answer for All Your Problem: It is always better that you are physically active so that you can keep the heart rate at a good speed. This will speed up metabolism rate, burn unnecessary calories, and increase the rate of your heart so that you can lose weight at the same time stay active. Besides, physical activities like aerobics and swimming are some high-intensity workout that reduces the risk of heart attack to a great extent. Right from kids to adults above 60 years of age should perform a workout of at least 30 minutes even a walk is fine, but staying physically active is extremely important.
- Regular preventive health checkup should be done.
These are just some of the tips that can help you improve your quality of life. Your doctor is your life saver. He is the one who can guide you at every step and help you understand the right way to stay fit and healthy in the long run. Instead of just ignoring the symptoms, if you notice any make sure you speak with your doctor about the same and take necessary preventive measures as advised.
Hi. My legs were broken few days ago. After that my weight gone up from 90kg to 100kg. I'm a hypertension patient. For that I take regular medicines. But i'm tensed from my increasing weight. I was in gym earlier. That time my physics was good. But now its gone worst. I need a perfect diet chart so I can loose my weight.
I am 48 years female, post menopause, after ageneral check up, serum test - ( total cholesterol - 185, triglycerides - 193), whether I need to take medicines
I am told by some aged persons. That they were advised by some ayurveda doctors to take. Lemon juice Honey hot water together in the morning in the empty stomach to cut the cholesterol levels. Is it correct. I am male 58 years with mild diabetic problem and on Metformin 500 mg twice daily. Can I take the above daily.
Hi I am 34 years old, since few days I am suffering from chest pain on right side, could you please advise me what would be the reason and what should I do.
It is said that, one in every three people are suffering from high blood pressure. It is estimated that at present more alone about 65 million people in US itself are suffering from this ailment. High blood pressure is a serious ailment that can cause heart attack, kidney failure, vision impairment, and it can even cause sexual problems. This ailment has no symptoms, and it is also regarded as one of the silent killers. In fact, erectile dysfunction, which is one of the serious ailments caused by high blood pressure can even affect the relationship between the couples.
High blood pressure and erectile dysfunction:
In the case of men, there is a direct link between sexual problem or erectile dysfunction and high blood pressure. Erection of the penis is caused by the two tissues called as corpora cavernosa. This tissue is made of small arteries and veins. During the process of erection, brain sends a signal to the nerve ending in the penis to dilate the arteries. This in turn makes the arteries to open sufficiently, and blood gets filled in empty spaces in the Penis. The relationship between high blood pressure and erectile dysfunction can be further analyzed as follows:
- Sexual arousal is caused by a male hormone called as Testosterone. In case a person is suffering from high blood pressure, he has low testosterone levels. Apart from this, in the course of time, those suffering from high blood pressure are prone to damage of lining on the arteries. This in turn affects the flow of blood in the arteries.
- On the other hand, in the case of a person suffering from high blood pressure, arteries fail to dilate and the smooth muscles of corpora cavernosa also fail to relax. Naturally, this affects the flow of blood to the Penis which in turn causes erectile dysfunction. Because of the combination of these two factors people suffering from high blood pressure suffer from the problem of Erectile Dysfunction.
Fear: It is natural that sexual problems can increase the anxiety levels, which in turn may lead to fear. As a result, the person may refrain from indulging in sexual activities. In fact, even one instance of erectile dysfunction is enough to fuel the fear, and the person would avoid indulgence.
There are medicines that can help the individual to manage this problem of erectile dysfunction due to high blood pressure. Apart from the medicine, the physician may also suggest exercises and certain restrictions on food. You should take the medicines strictly as per the physician's directions. With this, it should be possible to effectively manage the sexual problems in those suffering from high blood pressure.