Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Pulmonologists in India. You will find Pulmonologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Pulmonologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Anand Gupta
Treatment of Sleep Disturbance
Asthma Management Program
Management of Smoking Cessation
Oxygen Therapy Treatment
Obstructive Sleep Apnea Treatment
Asthma Treatment & Management
Lower/Upper Respiratory Tract Infection Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Anand GuptaYour feedback matters!
Hi Doctor, I am a 32 year old male suffering from Sinusitis, allergic rhinitis, Allergies for last 5-6 years .Tried Allopathy did now work much. Homeopathy tried for 2.5 years helps on and off but could not cure my problem. acupuncture - Can acupuncture help in curing and alleviating my problems, How many sessions would be required on an average and how much relief I can expect. I visited one acupuncturist - He said about the general benefits. But could not assure even I can see any benefits after 15 sessions. Will be highly obliged if you could help me.
Few days ago My 2 years 3 month son having cough, cold, fever. After 5 to 6 days treatment, he was alright. But after 4 days last night fever come again. Today we have done lab test for typhoid, malaria, In the report there is typhoid seen. Measurement are as follows, Salmonella typhi O - 1: 160 Salmonella typhi H -- 1: 80 Dr. prescribed for injectable treatment. Is there any Oral solution? Please reply.
I have tonsils from last few days. From yesterday night I'm not able to speak properly please help me out.
I have followed 6 month treatment for TB lymphadenitis. In which case this treatment is continued for 9 month. My treatment is over on 10 march. But the affected area of lymph is not healed properly. Should I continue taking medicine. I was taking RCINEX daily as continuation phase.
Sir, I am not feeling well from a month long as I am suffering from cold and cough. I tried a lot of different medicines, but to no avail. They only cause side-effects to me. Please suggest me some way so that I can get rid of this problem as quickly as possible.
I have a cough for 1 week. Along with this I have cold. What are the medicine I need take and what is the food I need to eat to control my cough and cold.
I am suffering from dry cough from last 2 days and unable to take breathe easily please suggest me any medicine.
Asthma is a condition that severely affects the lungs. The airways become narrow and the lungs become inflamed. Its characteristic features include bronchospasm, reversible airflow obstruction and variable and recurring symptoms such as coughing, wheezing, shortness of breath and chest tightness. This might be caused up to 2 to 3 times a day.
- Daily use of Paracetamol
- Daily use of antibiotics
- Caesarean sections
- Asthma in family
Asthma is usually triggered by:
- Tobacco Smoke
- Polluted or Poor air
- Cold Air
- Emotional Stress
Homeopathic Treatment: Asthma should be preferably treated using homeopathy. It is safe for most age groups. Asthma is a chronic problem that is best treated by a qualified homeopath. While few cures are found in numerous home use packs since they can treat a number of problems, the effective treatment of asthma usually needs potencies and changes of cures more than the extent of a prescriber and a home kit. For best results, the monitoring of a qualified homeopath should be sought. The homeopathic cures required for asthma change according to the signs of the sufferer. Some of them are listed below:
- Arsenicum Album (Ars.): Symptoms requiring the use of this medication include wheezing with dry cough and Asthma caused due to cold air. Upon application, the person will be anxious and restless and the condition worsens after midnight. Sometimes, it might result in exhaustion. There is a chilling sensation and they will crave for warmth. Patients required Ars. will be critical, anxious and afraid of being alone.
- Kali Bichromicum (Kali-bi.): Symptoms that require Kali-bi include asthma with stringy and sticky mucus. The patients feel chilly and after a while they get sick. The respiratory tract often is infected with mucous membrane infections. Ulcers are an additional infection.
- AntimoniumTartaricum (Ant-t.): Uncomfortable breathing and wet cough with mucus require this medication. It solves many issues that accompany difficult breathing. In severe cases, heart failure is possible.
- Grindelia (Grin.): Key symptoms are dry cough and possibility of wheezing. It may be accompanied by Rattling respiration, chronic bronchitis and suffocation during sleep.
- Phosphorus (Phos.): Upper respiratory tract infections cause asthma that ends in the chest. This causes coughing and wheezing.
Other homeopathic medicines for treating asthma are Nux Vomica (Nux-v.) and Pulsatilla Pratensis (Puls). If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.