Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 28 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Surrogacy
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Management of Postnatal Care
Adiana System Treatment
After some 10days or 1 week of my periods my lower stomachs pain n cramps also comes the pain is for 2 3 days This happens usually everytym after period Why it is happening n what should I take precautions?
A girl aged 29 years having problem with white vaginal discharges since last two years, presently she feel a considerable weakness and discomfort and backache. I need your support and guideline to get treatment.
She is not at all interested in sex but very rarely very vigorously participate in sex why so, if there is any medicines or methods to improve her sexuality kindly advice me.
My wife is pregnant and successful completed 6 months. So please suggest me the best exercises safe during pregnancy and beneficial for our new born baby after some time.
I am 65 year old Male. Blood is passing along with urine. What disease this could be ? What Diagnostics would help identify the disease ? What could be the treatment ?
How to identify labour pain vs normal pain? What to do during labour pain? How to get prepared for normal delivery? Kindly help me by providing apt answer for my question.
Respected Doctors, I am 45 years old 9 years married and my wife age 29 years. Her period 1 or 2 days late when me use condoms for birth control but her period in normal cycle when she use ocp. Why this happened. Also I want to know withdrawn method useful or risk?
We had an unprotected sex on early morning on 08.07.16, can I take unwanted 72 pill? I am feeding my 45 days baby. Is this pill harm my milk or health of my baby? please help me.
Thyroid make difficult to get pregnant. I am on 50 mg. I am 25 years old .i m taking folvite. Please advice what should i do?
I am shweta my period comes just after 10 days what is the reason is I am pregnant or something else please ans me.
Hi, I am 24 years old, I have irr-regular periods I mean I have periods twice in a month. In this month I had periods on 15th nove and it was only spotting for 4 days and after 4 days it was continue tii date having normal bleeding, So what can be problem or any issue on my future pregnancy?
I am a 25 year old male. Recently i've been having a weird tingling sensation under my scrotum. It is not painful, just feels like suddenly blood is gushing through a vein and then stopping. Should I be worried? Could it be due to masturbation?
Dengue fever is a painful infection transmitted by the bite of one of the 4 closely related viruses that are carried by a type of mosquitoes known as Aedes mosquitoes. The infection is not directly from one person to another.
Symptoms: After the mosquito bite, symptoms set in about 4 to 6 days and can last up to 10 days (as noted below). Most are general symptoms which can be seen with any viral infection and therefore most dengue cases can go undetected.
- Sudden high temperature
- Pain behind the eyes
- Severe headache
- Swollen lymph nodes
- Severe bone and muscle pains (this can lead to suspicion of dengue)
- Nausea and vomiting
- Skin rash that appears 3 to 5 days after the onset of fever
- There could be in some cases gum bleeding, easy bruising, or nose bleeding
The dengue triad of symptoms is fever, headache and the skin rash. This could lead to suspicion and blood tests that can lead to diagnosis.
The acute phase lasts for about 2 weeks in most cases and there is no antibiotic (it is a viral infection) cure for it. The treatment is therefore symptomatic, aimed at reducing fever and pains.
If left untreated, especially in children, a severe case called as Dengue Hemorrhagic Fever (DHF) can occur, which affects children under 10 years of age and can cause failure of the circulatory system. This can also occur when a person is developing dengue for the second time. This is a serious form and can even lead to death; therefore the symptoms should be taken seriously and attended to immediately.
Diagnosis: Confirmation of dengue is through a blood test, where the virus is tested for.
Treatment: Being a viral infection, antibiotics are not effective against dengue. Pain killers with acetaminophen are preferred. Aspirin is avoided, as it can worsen bleeding. Complete bed rest, hydration and good nutrition are essential parts of the treatment. Being under medical supervision also helps watch out for complications. There is a vaccine under development that could become available in the next couple of years.
- Always use mosquito repellents, even indoors
- While being outdoors, use clothes that cover the arms and legs fully
- Use a mosquito net if your area is highly infested with mosquitoes
- Ensure the windows and doors are closed during the evening
- If you are suspicious of having dengue, reach out to the doctor
- Reduce chances for mosquitoes breeding by keeping the house clean
- If there are family members with dengue, protect yourself and them from mosquitoes
Preventing dengue is the best way to manage it; however, if once infected, the person develops immunity to it. Reduced immunity can put the person at risk of developing the condition again.
I am planning for pregnancy my periods were on 10th June last month and this month I got periods on the 14th July just for only 2 days. Are there any chances of getting Pregnant?
A mundane life is something every person dreads. While people fail to find time to indulge in modes of entertainment regularly, there's a handy way to relieve them of stress. The key to remedy their woes is in their own hands. If you have been trying to reach after such a solution for long, forget the forage and laugh your way to glory. Hundreds of people, consciously or unconsciously, have been benefitted by the positive effects of laughter. So, the next time you see a swarm of people laughing in the nearby park you should probably join them.
The following statistics state the health benefits of laughter:
- Laughing can help you burn calories: If you want to burn some calories the easiest way is to laugh for more than a while. Laughing for a few minutes can effectively burn ten to forty kilocalories. In order to make this kind of progress last, a person needs to laugh for an hour each day. Laughing can also reduce fifty percent of your anxiety thus heightening your energy levels.
- Laughing allows you to see from a different perspective: Being absorbed in your subjective perspective can be very bad for the decisions you make. Humor encourages you to maintain constructive distance from a problem in order to come up with a different perspective. In over seventy percent cases of clinical depression, humor has prevented patients from being overwhelmed by occurrences.
- Your cardiac health can be improved through humor: Being happy keeps your heart happy. So many people cannot workout even if they wish to. Severe injuries or other illnesses could hinder a person's intention of exercising regularly. They should laugh to treat their cardiac conditions. Laughing can make your heart pump as much as walking at an unhurried pace does.
- Laughter can increase the number of T cells: T cells are cells that make up a person's immune system. Laughing puts T cells in action and they immediately start defending your body against infections and diseases. Laughing can treat sixty percent of the common diseases human beings contract. One can deal with the threat of common cold or viral fever through his or her knack for humor.
- Laughter can deal with hypertension: Hypertension is a threatening condition faced by millions. Not caring for high blood pressure levels can result either in a stroke or a heart attack. The simple way to control hypertension is to laugh as much as possible.