Book Clinic Appointment with Mrs. Anam Kaushal
Submit a review for Mrs. Anam KaushalYour feedback matters!
Patient Review Highlights
I had a wonderful experience with Mrs.Anam Kaushal. I had consulted her for my kids. They were pretty comfortable with her. She addressed the behaviour concerns of my kids very nicely. Overall we had a wonderful experience with her. She is highly learned and best in her field.
Mrs Anam is very helpful and always guided us in a best possible way... she always advice to the best of her knowledge and yries to help as much as possible... thank you Mrs Anam for all the changes till now... n yes she is highly professional ans truely recommended...
great counselor, gave me enough needed time, I could pour out my heart out with confidence of secrecy maintained
I found the answers provided by the Mrs. Anam Kaushal to be very helpful. Thanks alot mam
She was very helpful, caring & she’ a great counsellor.
Hello Doctor, I am 32 years old widow as I lost my hubby after 4 months of marriage in 2016. I was working with BPO but left after marriage. I moved to my sisters house after I lost my hubby as my in laws did not give my hubby money to me at all. It was an against love marriage and family still not aware of it. I do not have any savings and arguments happen btwn me and my family for me to get married when I do not even like the guy. Sometimes me and my sister also argue for small normal day-to-day things. I found a guy who is a seafarer but he wants me to work so I am doing my further studies. Now my parents do not support me much as my Boy friend belongs to different caste. I always had differences between me n my parents almost since 7 years back. I am very much depressed and feel very lonely and I even get thoughts to kill myself but I divert my mind because I know that only Strong woman can face all these. I still keep crying locking myself in a room and do not let anyone know. I am not able to concentrate on studies, I get distracted and disturbed. I get pressure from family to get married, get pressure from BF to make career and make savings, arguments btwn me n sister. I am fed up with life. Please suggest me what to do as I want to make my career and be independent and bloom in future. I want to show everyone that what I am capable of. I had enough taunts from everyone. I am 32 years old, 153 Inches, 76 Kg. On a medication--using Acenac, ST-cort, Ginkomat and calcirest M. Thank you.
I was suffering from anxiety from last 8 to 10 months. I was prescribed to take velpram cl and valparin chrono 300 tablets and I'm taking this tablets from last 6 months. From last week I stopped taking above mentioned tablets because my anxiety was reduced. But from last 2 days I'm suffering from feeling of vomiting all the day, lack of sleep and some kind of chokeness in body. What should I do now?
My son has dyslexia. His reading and writing speed is very slow. What is it's treatment? Suggest me.
I am a male 28 years old. I have generalized anxiety disorder and post traumatic disorder from childhood but realized it recently. These are ruining my career and love life. Broke up after several relationships, quit job n again got into industry twice. After all these only I realized it was my problem. Now I am clueless wat to do in my life. I cannot marry or work with these issues. In other hand, some drugs n medicines help me temporarily so I use it for sometime, but prolonged use worsen my condition such as exhibiting psychosis symptoms. I strongly believe this issue is related to my amygdala, n if I had a chance to reduce the activities in amygdala, it may help me lead s better life. Please help me any1, cz I cannot marry n I am about to quit my career cz I can not take it anymore with these brain disorders. I am willing to take any trtmnt to get rid of this GAD and PTD.
The Scent of Success
Okay!!!...Let’s be honest how many of us out there don’t want to be successful? Success is what everyone aims for and trying to achieve but it’s easier said than done. Regardless of how old we are, where we live, which ever career we belong too, the ultimate goal is to be happy and successful. Every individual has a different definition and meaning of success. Some of us want to be a devoted and compassionate partner, a accountable parent and others link success with fame, power, money etc.
We all want to achieve success and live a contented life – this life includes a stunning house, an SUV car, financial independence etc. Every individual has different set of goals in life which one wants to achieve. We all run after to achieve our goals. Success is like a lock without any key and you have to find the key to the lock. However what we don’t foresee is that there is no one single key to success. In other words, there is no set rule to success; however what does exist is a “Unique key to Success”.
Just stop for a while and think about your goals - are they actually achievable. One of the most important point while setting a goal in life - is to see whether they are achievable or not? When I say achievable what I am talking about is the can you actually get it? Skill also plays a role too. Say for example, you want to be a Photographer; you are trying every bit possible to become one. But do you have the skill to become a photographer? Therefore, try setting those goals which are in relation to your skill. If you are good in drawing become an artist and not a photographer just because you see your friend as a successful photographer.
Now, success is achievable. As, I, mentioned before there is no set rule to success, however, if you follow some simple steps you will reach closer and closer to your goal. These steps includes -
1. Identify your passion – before you achieve success, define what success actually means to you. Identify your strengthens, weakness, interest, passion etc.
2. Set goals – have both short term and long term goals for yourself. Short term goals are small and take less time to be achieved as compared to the long term goals which are time bounded. If you see yourself achieving your short term goals it will motivate you to achieve your long term goals.
3. Manage your time – set a time period to achieve goals. It is like stepping a ladder. Set a time period when will you climb the first step and when and how will you climb the next step.
4. Manage your finances - try managing your expenses and you will have a financial stability over a period of time.
5. Say no to comparison – don’t try to compare yourself with others achievement. You don’t know how much of themselves have they have given to achieve what they have got.
6. Appreciate what all you have – learn to appreciate yourself for your achievement. Celebrate even small achievement as it is a stepping step for bigger success.
7. Stay focused – and determined to achieve your goals. Failures are passing face of life – life brings you both success and failures.
8. Don’t blame others for your failures - we all try to perfect but no one is perfect. We are bound to be surrounded with failures so why blame others for it. Take the responsibility of the failure and turn failures into success.
9. Teamwork – yes!!! Team work surely helps – 10 brains working together will yield better results as compared to one.
10. Appreciate the efforts of your loved ones – directly or indirectly your success is a result of the love and blessings of your loved ones so appreciate them and give them credit for your success.