Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Dentists in India. You will find Dentists with more than 26 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Dentists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment & Management of Braces
Treatment of Tetracycline Stains
Root Canal Treatment
Management of Dental Hygiene
Artificial Teeth Treatment
Braces Treatment for Adults and Teens
Ceramic Braces Treatment
Teeth Scaling & Polishing
Dental Extractions Procedure
Orthosis Fitting Procedure
Fixed Partial Denture Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amulya ChadhaYour feedback matters!
My sister brushes her teeth well twice, morning and night. But she has a very bad breath. Every morning she says thick yellow layer is formed in her mouth which is very bad taste nd foul smell. Help her please.
I am face teeth problem for 6 month and have tried all type tooth pest but not get any result my teeth problem please sir, do you give suggestion about my teeth problem?
i have a swelling in my gum located somewhere above my 2nd molar. Inspite of xray and catscan dentist is not able pinpoint the cause of this and which tooth is responsible.I have done root canal and reroute canal for all my right jaw upper teeth. Now only thing left is to pull out a tooth but dentist is unable to tell me which tooth to pull out .Can you help with advise.As i said extensive xray, catscan etc already done.
Since birth i am suffering from mouth breathing problem. Prominent eyes, flat cheek bones,weak lower jaw. I am done with braces. Now i think i need double jaw surgery.
I just had extracted my teeth braces which was on my teeth for about 8 months. My dentist gave me a plastic type transparent teeth frame But now a days I am feeling or seeing the gaps between my teeth again. Should I really worry about it. Help.
I have dental problem there is an gap between my teeth why this happen how to get rid of this between my age is 20 only kindly help me.
I am facing yellow colour my teeth. Every day and night I am brushing. Do not know what is the reason behind my teeth colour. Can you please help me.
Hi I am a diabetic n under insulin control. I brush twice n use mouth wash two times but still I am suffering from pyrea. Kindly suggest what to do as my all front teeth gums are receding exposing my tooth roots I fear that I might loose my tooth very spoon.
Giddiness when lying in bed turn rightside & inflammation of both feet & ulcer inside lips in mouth & loss of libido.Age 55 yrs.Male.Wt. 115:kg.Ht 5.9ft.Hypertensive and diabetic under mefication of Telmikind.H od/Exermet500 bd/Evion 400 od/Rosuvastatin 10mg od.
I have mouth ulcers (two) inside my mouth near tonsils from two days. I have been smoking from one year. Are they related? Because when I spit there was blood in sputum. I tried spitting again but there was no blood. Is it mouth cancer?
A chipped or knocked out tooth can be a very painful condition. Tooth injuries are most often caused during a sports activity or when you take a nasty fall. And such accidents can hamper your general well-being, your ability to enjoy food, your appearance and your precious smile.
Different types of tooth injuries:
- A minor chip: A minor tooth fracture usually involves chipping of the enamel only
- A major chip: A deeper fracture can involve chipping of both the enamel and the dentin of a tooth
- A serious fracture that exposes the nerve and blood vessels in the centre of the teeth
- A fully displaced teeth: Here the tooth is forced upward, downward or to the side
- A knocked off teeth: One that lands in your hand or shatters in the ground after impact
- Trauma injuries: A more serious accident that involves head, neck and facial trauma
- Wear and tear: Cavities or chewing and biting on hard objects like pencils, ice cubes, or hard chocolates can also lead to tooth injury
- Fighting the fight: When 'I'll break your teeth' ceases to be an empty threat
How are tooth fractures treated?
Treatment depends on the extent of your fractures. A knocked out teeth can be re-implanted in many cases. A permanent tooth that is re-implanted within 30 minutes has the highest chance of success. Here's what you can do to save your tooth:
- Collect your broken tooth: Carefully collect the tooth fragments to not cause any additional damage which may prevent re-implantation. Avoid touching the root part of the tooth. Wash it gently in lukewarm water and keep it in a small bowl of milk. Avoid scrubbing or scraping to remove dirt.
- Reinsert your teeth if possible: Once you rinse your teeth, try to reinsert your teeth in the cavity. This may be a painful exercise, so proceed only if you think you can bear through it. You can store it between your cheek and gum to prevent drying or in a bowl of whole milk.
- Take care of yourself: If there is bleeding, give your mouth a good rinse to clear off the blood that is blocking the view. Identify the source of bleeding and press in with a sterile gauze or cloth.
- Give yourself a treat: This is a great way to get your mind off the pain and works wonders for children. Treat yourself with an ice lolly/ frozen pop to ease out the pain. If there is any cut on your gums or lips, another equally tasty home remedy is to cover it with sugar which will temporarily stop the bleeding and the sweetness will help you to forget the pain for the time being.
- Go to a dentist: Even if it is a minor chip, it is always advisable to see a dentist, as the cut may be sharp and can eventually end up hurting your tongue.
Your teeth need to last your lifetime, so take good care of them, especially when faced with an injury.
Hi 4-5 dinse Mouth me chaale ho gaye hai uske liye kripaya upay bataye. Or tikha khanekeliye bilkul bhi nahi ho raha hai please reply.
I am 24 years old. I have got tartar or plaque on my teeth of lower jaw from past 4 months. What would be the treatment I have to undergo and what I have to do to prevent it from further growing?
Hello, I am 34 y old male and I have a dry mouth for last 4 months. When I drink water after 30 minut I need to water. What should I do?
What if you have tooth decay?
If you have developed black or brown spots of decay on your teeth either in the fissures or on the smooth surfaces and it is associated with discomfort and / or sensitivity to hot and cold and / or frank pain, it is likely that you have tooth decay. Your dentist will evaluate you comprehensively and based on his clinical and radiographic findings he will do one of the following;
1. Make an opening in the crown and remove decay, shape the cavity and fill it with a tooth colored filling or an amalgam filling. This could also be done under local anaesthesia.
2. If the decay is very deep and the pulp (nerve, root canal) is involved in the decay process he will, under local anaesthesia go deeper into the pulp chamber, remove the pulp and the nerve, render it free of infection, do a root filling and later put an amalgam or a tooth colored filling. Subsequently he will put a veneer or a crown on the tooth as the case may be.