Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amrita GuptaYour feedback matters!
Is a pregnant woman in its 33rd week safe to travel in bus and in flight? And also please advise me with some safety ways for pregnant woman to travel. Thanks.
Hello doctor. I have pcos problem. In recent ultrasound, there was no cyst but my periods are irregular. There is swelling and infection. I tried alot to loose my weight but failed. Please help. I have one son aged 2.10 yrs. And want to plan my second child.
I have PCOD and suffering from hair fall, I read somewhere that applying onion juice daily on hair is effective. Do I need to wash my hair everyday with shampoo to rinse off the juice? Because it said apply daily for best result. I'm afraid of it as daily shampooing is bad for hair. Can you suggest any other ways for the regrowth of my hair?
In the world of medicines, homeopathy has always been majorly on top of the preference list of many doctors. Although allopathic treatments are followed extensively to tackle illnesses, homeopathic treatments have also gained a significant position in the kingdom of medical therapy. Homeopathy caters to almost all illnesses featuring varied intensities. It basically follows the belief that any element that can create certain symptoms in the human body can cure the same in an ailing body. However, the levels of treatment differ from body to body.
When platelets begin to detour….
Human body at times suffers from various kinds of ailments, which hit them either predictably or unpredictably. In such cases, the first treating thought that would come to mind is the allopathic measure. However, not all allopathic treatments would ensure the same healing result as homeopathy would do. Thrombocytopenia is one such dreaded medical condition that drastically lowers the blood platelets than the normal required amount. It is believed that when blood platelets are present in the required numbers in the body, these control bleeding in case of any blood vessel damage. But Thrombocytopenia pulls the platelet counts in the body, thus hampering their efforts to combat bleeding conditions.
Homeopathic weapons to the rescue...
In such scary medical conditions, homeopathy comes along as a savior in increasing blood platelets to a sufficient amount. Homeopathy, however, is always regarded as a slow procedure. But as they say slow and steady efforts never go in vain. Similarly, homeopathic treatments assure long lasting and permanent results of cure by reviving wellness and fitness. In the case of Thrombocytopenia, homeopathy starts its treating procedures at the initial stage itself. With this early stage of treatment, the medical condition is nipped in the bud and does not aggravate further. The homeopathic medicines that are generally put into action are Crot.H, Lachesis, Merc.Sol, Chin.Sulph, Phosphorus and many more adding to the extensive list. These medications are subscribed over a period of time depending upon the condition of the patient. Simultaneously there are certain laboratory tests that are conducted from time to time to keep the progress of the patient in check.
Thus it can be said that homeopathic treatment never fails a person’s hope and faith in getting cured from ailments. Procedures may vary from the usual conventional way, but the effects are a guarantee of longevity and sustainability of cured health and a new living.
When I sex my sperm out from my wife vaginal whats reasons my sex time very week please give me suggestion.
When the lazy weekends hit, most people are tempted stay in bed all through the day and skip the daunting task of bathing. But there is a host of reasons why one must never think of skipping the bath, and it does more than making one feel fresh and smell good; it is a great way of serving to keep fit and healthy.
- Reduction of muscle tension: A simple warm shower can help in the reduction of muscle tension and relieves overstretched muscles. It helps in healing sores by relaxing them and improving elasticity or flexibility of the muscles particularly when an individual takes a bath after exercising.
- Improvement of blood circulation: Indulging in a warm shower or immersing oneself in a tubful of water can increase the flow of blood through the limbs and aids in the nourishment of the damaged cells. With the growth in circulation of blood, the blood pressure reduces, and the function of the heart is also improved.
- Reduction in blood sugar levels: Research says that people with diabetes, who regularly immerse themselves in warm water for about 20 minutes have witnessed that their blood sugar levels reduced by about 13 percent. The participants of this study had also lowered their regular insulin intake by 18 percent.
- Improvement of the immune system: Along with the warm water bath, cold showers can also proffer several benefits. A study showed that one must take a cold shower to stimulate the vascular as well as the lymphatic system for the production of more and more number of immune cells so that it can combat infections and this would reduce the probability of falling sick to a considerable extent.
- Treatment of depression: For individuals who are prone to suffer from depression, a cold shower can aid to a high degree. As a person immerses in cold water, the nervous system gets activated and increases the level of noradrenaline and beta-endorphin which is known to reduce depression. A cold shower also transmits electrical impulses from the brain which can trigger an anti-depressive effect.
- Improvement of reproductive health in males: Those individuals who are willing to improve libido must take a cold shower regularly. A recent study conducted by the Thrombosis Research Institute showed that the male reproductive hormones increased to a significant extent in those who take cold showers. On the other hand, men who take hot water showers can have lowered sperm count since the motility reduces when the testicles come in contact with hot temperature. But the normal levels are restored once the person starts taking cold showers.
- Helps in the reduction of stress: By taking a bath, one can get rid of all the tension and worries. Chromogranin and cortisol levels reduce to a significant extent in people who consistently suffer from depression and anxiety. Bathing regularly helps in removing the toxins from the body. Individuals who sweat a lot must never skip a bath. The body removes out toxins through sweat and thus, taking a shower would decrease the perspiration odour. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult an Ayurveda.
Hello. I am 19 years old female suffering from pcos. My doctor gave me diving 10 for 7 days and asked me to wait for 15 days so that my periods will come but they didn't. My pcos was recently discovered and I have no other symptom than missed period for 2 months. Wht could be the possible reason they didbt come even after taking med? Also now he has started me on krimson 35 but I feel very nauseous after taking it and feel like vomiting. Does krimson 35 have any long term side effects? Do women with pcos have no have of pregnancy?
Hyperpigmentation of skin can lead to dark patches and uneven skin colour, and it is caused by excessive melanin production. It can affect any part of the body, including the arms, legs, hands and even face. The root cause behind excessive melanin production is normally due to hormonal alterations in the body and other health issues. External factors like skin injury, burning, stress, chemical contact and even excessive sun exposure may lead to hyperpigmentation.
But there is nothing to worry about; you can easily eliminate these with some natural techniques.
- Lemon: This is the most common yet effective home treatment to eradicate hyperpigmentation. The natural bleaching agent helps in fading away of blemishes present on the skin. But in case you have sensitive skin, it is recommended to dilute the lime juice with some water before application.
- Raw potato: Spots and blemishes can be easily removed by applying raw potato juice on the affected area. Potatoes are rich in catecholase, an enzyme which is believed to help in skin lightening. So you may apply raw potato juice twice daily on the affected area to aid fading of hyperpigmentation.
- Apple cider vinegar: When it comes to lessening the hyperpigmentation of your skin, nothing can beat the efficacy of apple cider vinegar. If you have been suffering from dark patches all over your skin, then consider applying apple cider vinegar to the affected area owing to its astringent properties, which may restore the natural colour of your skin.
- Vitamin E: Referred to as skin vitamin, this is an obvious way to treat hyperpigmentation. Vitamin E is also an antioxidant, and it aids in neutralizing the harmful effects of sun rays while repairing and protecting the skin. You can put the contents of the Vitamin E capsules in a bowl and mix it with ripe papaya or fuller’s earth or rose water and mix to form a paste with thick consistency. Then you will have to apply it on the affected areas and wash it off after complete drying.
- Turmeric: This natural ingredient has bleaching properties that help in eliminating hyperpigmentation of the skin. In addition to this, turmeric helps in keeping the skin protected from infections. You can mix turmeric paste with lemon juice and apply on the pigmented area. Alternatively, you can apply turmeric paste with milk and then wash it with lukewarm water after some time.
With these few natural treatments, you will be able to curb down the hyperpigmentation of your skin. However, if you see no commendable results, then it’s probably time to visit a dermatologist.