Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 30 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Is there any reaction of acidity tablets during pregnancy(approx 15 day old ). Like pantacid. Pantop40 etc etc. And is there any reaction of tablet o2 during pregnancy.
I took primolut N from 27.02. 16 to 06.03. 16, I got my period on 07.03. 16. But yesterday i. E on 09.03. 16 I saw some fleshy thing discharge with heavy abdomen cramps and pain with heavy bleeding. Pls help.
I am getting white pasty discharge from vagina with no smell and no pain. My period date is 27 and I took an i-pill few days before. Is it normal. thanks.
Hello Dr. Is there any possibility of pregnancy after mensuration? I had physical contact with my gf. After contact I feed her E 73 Pill and stop physical contact. And in next week her mensuration began for 4 days. She had irregular mensuration cycle problem. Now is there any chance of pregnancy? After that her m. C is happen yet 45 days. Is any problem with that. I would like to request you suggest me about that. Thank you.
I am 33 years old female I have lower leg pain about 3 years I take medicine but no relax my ankle area and foot swollen and I am not walk. Actually I take birth control pills about 5 years. please advice.
When I press my wife nipples, they leaks such as milk. My wife is of 42 having two females. We are using ayurveda contraceptive. No lump seen in her breast. Why milk secretion starts after pressing, she is not pregnant.
I am 31 years old lady conceived 2nd time. But in last Oct I had 5 months pregnancy termination (1st time). This time too I'm in problem. I have multiple myomas in uterus for last 3 days I am noticing dark red colored sticky vaginal discharge. I am taking ecosprin75, Duphaston10.
My wife is pregnant for last 2 month but still she faces blooding problem means some time blood starts to flow whether it will harm baby or no what should I do right now.
I have 2 tumors in my uterus. I can't conceive a child also. I am married for 3 years. So what should I do.
The year 2014 has seen a massive increase in the number of patients affected by Gonorrhoea. The most infected age group is between 15 and 24. This is mainly due to lack of knowledge in this age group about the disease. Here are some facts about Gonorrhoea that one must know.
Gonorrhoea Transmission: Gonorrhoea, also known as drip, is transmitted when a normal person comes in contact sexually with an infected person. Infected fluid of a mother can also pass to her newborn infant during delivery. The disease can affect both the genders.
Cause of Gonorrhoea: Neisseria gonorrhoeae bacteria cause the disease. The bacteria grow in mucus membranes and usually grow in the warm and moist areas of humans' reproductive tracts such as uterus and fallopian tube of women. These can also grow in anus, mouth as well as throat. As a matter of fact, the infection can be passed even via oral or anal sex.
Symptoms of Gonorrhoea: An infected person will develop symptoms of the disease in 2 to 14 days. Men may feel burning or painful sensation while urinating. Other symptoms are as follows:
- Swollen and painful testicles
- Swollen or redness at the tip of the penis
- Penis may have a drip or discharge
- Frequent urination
- Recurrent soreness of throat
Females have milder symptoms of the infection. This makes it difficult to diagnose, and is sometimes misinterpreted as common vaginal yeast or other bacterial infection.
Following are a few symptoms of the disease in women:
- Burning or painful urination
- Frequent urination
- Vaginal discharge
- Soreness in throat
- Lower abdominal pain
- Pain while sexual intercourse
If the disease is not treated, infection spreads in blood stream leading to rashes, fever and even pain in the joints. Such unnoticeable symptoms make it difficult to treat.
Testing Methods of Gonorrhoea: One method is that penile or vaginal discharge samples are taken from patients and examined under a microscope by adding reactive stain. However, this is not an accurate assessment.
Another test is conducted where exposing samples are incubated. In case of infection, colony of gonorrhoea shows growth. Preliminary test may take 24 hours. Final assessment may take around three days. Samples can be from the patient's anus, joint fluid, blood, throat, vagina or tip of the penis.
Treatment: The disease is treatable under proper medical supervision. However, the bacterial resistance to Azithromycin drug has made it more difficult for treatment.
Protection: It is highly recommended to have a protected intercourse. Women of age group less than 25 need to have STI evaluation once a year. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi Dr. My period date on 9august 2016 Then 5september 2016 then 2october Now it comes on 25 October 2016. Is this cycle normal.
1. Eating about half a serving a day of soya-based foods could lower a men's sperm count.
2. Look at the relationship between semen quality and a plant form of female sex hormone oestrogen known as phytoestrogen, which is plentiful in soya-rich foods
3. Researchers from britain analysed the intake of 15 soya-based foods in 99 men. They were asked how much and how often in the prior 3 months they had eaten soya-rich foods. The researchers divided the men in to groups according to the soya consumption levels. Men in the highest group on average ate half a serving per day. It was found that men in the highest intake category had 41 million sperm/ml less than men who ate no soya foods.
4. A normal sperm count ranges from 80 million and 120 million per ml, and a sperm count of 20 million per ml or below is considered low.
5. The associtation betwwen soya foods and lower sperm count was stronger in owerweight men.
6. This was attributed to the presence of higher levels of androgen-produced oestrogen in overweight men.
7. The finding suggest that soya foods could affect the male reproductive system, especially sperm production. However, more studies are needed to check whether soys food could cause infertility. (human reproduction, july 2008)
*Avoid excess exposure to the sun
*Drink up to 2 to 3 litres of water
*Don't over-wash your face
*Get adequate sleep
*Eat healthy food, specially vitamin riched vegetables & fruits
*Keep stress away.