Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Anesthesiologists in India. You will find Anesthesiologists with more than 40 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Anesthesiologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Diagnostic Cardiac Procedures
Treatment of Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimu
Cancer Pain Management
Epidural And Spinal Anesthesia Techniques
Submit a review for Dr. Amrita BoseYour feedback matters!
This is very common problem. It occurs in every 2 persons out of 10000 in an year.
In case of first dislocation because of trauma, accident or fall, main treatment is closed reduction and physiotherapy in people more than 30 years of age.
In recurrent dislocations, treatment depends upon number of dislocations, patient expectations and bone loss. Most of the cases can be done arthroscopically. It is very safe procedure. Keyhole surgery is done and very small holes are made for surgery.
This is costly treatment because implants are costly. Its preferable to use best quality implants which yield good results. If anyone gets shoulder dislocation, I would suggest you to go for Insurance policy with adequate cover without delay. This way, whenevr treatment is required, it can be done under insurance cover.
I am 27 years old I feeling pain of my ankle, toe, hand finger joints and some small joints And swelling some joints. How to relief at this situation?
Sir, I am 38 years old, my leg half under pain in morning I am a car mechanical any no problem help me sir.
Am 24 years old . Am suffering from shoulder pain and back pain. With in span of year I got hospitalized 3 times of because gas leakage accident in home, abortion and appendicitis. So at that time of operation they given anesthesia to back bone. because of that am facing this problems or not do not know. But after that only pain getting increase. I can not drive bike for 1 hr. I can not do my home works for continuous 1 hr. If I take a gap of 10 or 15 minutes in middle its ok. please suggest me any thing to overcome this.
Sir, My son is having bone swelling near right leg knee side, His age is only 13 years old. While playing he tired quickly. Please find out the problem.
Since six month very often feel pain in my legs. The feeling seems that it is happening in my veins of legs. Some times I have to take analgesics for relief. want to know the reason and it's remedy.
Respected doctors. My mom is 50 she is having knees problem in both legs and the pain is now unbearable bcoz of her uneven walk her back is now not functioning properly. .can anyone tell me at what age sge have to do knees replacement and how long knee replacement will be last.
I have back pain from the last few months. I have desk job and I increase my weight. I took medicine but there is no relief in pain. I pain hard. Please help me.
I am 28 years old and I have body pain for more than one month along with severe weakness. I am anemic since childhood and putting on fat on a daily basis. Eyes are bulging out due to excessive fat.
1. Tie a cup of uncooked rice inside a cloth and heat it for 30 to 60 seconds on the microwave in low setting. Then keep this on the back for relief.
2. Take fresh ginger into pieces, place in the cup of water and boil it for 30 minutes in low flame. Cool for 30 minutes after boiling. Consume this solution with honey.
Consult for Ayurveda tips and treatment.
1. Take a plastic bag with few crushed ice cubes and place it on the painful area.
2. Massage the painful back with castor oil.
3. Consume warm water mixed with 1 tablespoon of honey.
4. Mix equal quantities of cuscus grass and sugar then consume 5 grams of it twice a day with warm milk.
5. Soak wheat along with 1/2 quantity of cuscus grass is mixed with 1/2 quantity of coriander. Mix it with boiled milk 4 times of that wheat. When the milk is left 2/3 of the original quantity then consume it.
6. Take warm water in bath tub and soak in it for some time.
7. Massage with garlic and eucalyptus oil on the painful area.
8. Take 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
9. Increase the consumption of Vitamin C in diet.