Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amrit PhualYour feedback matters!
Hi, I use to have back pain like 10 days before the starting of the menstrual cycle. Also, there would be mild spotting before 10 or 12 days of the menstrual cycle itself along with the pain. Can you please suggest why this happens and the resolution for this? Thanks.
Hello I need an advice from Gynaecologist. Please help me me and my Bf had intercourse on 1 sep using protection and he ejaculated outside, my periods date was supposed to be 13 sep and its 4 days now that I did not get my periods and last month I had my periods on 17 Aug as I have 28 days cycle. Please tell me what to do. Please advice why I did not get my periods and what can I do further.
I've fibroid in my uterus and I'm also pregnant. please tell me Is any complications in my delivery time. My due date is June 18th. My doctor said that I've 95% cesarian chance. Is it true.
Can pregnant women eat sesame seeds? What foods should I eat during pregnancy, please send me the list of foods to avoid during pregnancy.
Hello doctor ,i'm 4 weeks 3 days pregnant and its my first pregnancy , I had mifepristone 200 mg 2 pills on 18th and misoprostol 200 mp 2pills on 20th orally and 2pills vaginal and I puked after 15 mins if misoprostol ,i had heavy cramps and nauseous feeling ,bt very lil bleeding and I bleed and stop and bleed again and now its 22nd can I start the process again or should I go for d and c . Pls guide me properly and pls tell me if there are any complications now.
Mai pragnancy k liye try kar rahi hu last 6 month se .mujhe thriod h tsh 5.2 hai mai 50 mg le rahi hu last 3 month se .meri period date 15 ko hai but mujhe 11 aur 12 ko toda sa spotting hua .aur bahut thakan b ho rahi h kya mai pragnant ho gai hu.
Hello Dr. My age is 40 and wife 38 age. 4 years completed for our marriage. She has low amh level. We are trying for natural conceive from last year. I did semen test is 40m and other test are reports are normal for both. Is it possible to natural conceive or any medicine and suggestion for this. Or any test remaining for us to get result for natural conceived. I do not want to do ivf but if not possible I will go for this. Pls suggest how to get natural conceive with any medicine. Should I do the fallopian test for my wife. Pls help.
Ma'am am a 26 year old lady. I had sex on sun night (17th night. But the condom broke. Though my partner hadn't cum till then. Also, as he feels. There was no precum till then too. (We had sex 4-5 times earlier in the day too. Where he came) I took an unwanted 72 tablet within 2 hrs of the incident. I am a working lady and presently do not plan to conceive. Could you please help to guide if any other medication etc could be taken to avoid pregnancy.(still around 48 hrs have passed after the incident. Also.I seek to inform that I have regular menstrual cycle and last started on 25th June. Kindly guide me on whether there are any chances of conception and how to prevent it.
Period k smay pet mein bhot jada dar hota h, or bleeding bhi sirf 2 din hoti hai. Jisk wajah se pet m problem h. Mein abhi unmarried hu period m bhot problm hoti h.
my wife is pregnent and in 13 week she show some blood drop in under garments ,baby groth is good in scaning report but dr. said baby is in lower position it shoud be critical for baby,we gose to dr. before 2 day ,but today my wife geting very pain in upper stamuc ,is this pain by gas trouble or some other pls tell
My 7months daughter is not at all taking my breastmilk whenever m giving her she is cryng n kicking my breast. I tried to express milk in bowl and feed her but I really want some trick so that she can suck back n take my breast by her mouth so please somebody help me giving a trick how to make her take my breast in her mouth and suck my milk happily without cryng.
Infertility is a condition, which is diagnosed as the inability of the woman to conceive a child even after a prolonged duration of unprotected intercourse (for about 6 months to 1 year). This condition can affect both the genders. Infertility might cause immense societal embarrassment for the couple and can mar the joys of a relationship. The causes of infertility in male and female are as follows:
- In males, infertility might stem from injury to the testicles, erectile problems, premature ejaculation, infections due to sexually transmitted diseases, structural deformation of the testicles, little or irregular sperm count and blockage of the ejaculatory duct.
- In females, infertility might develop due to abnormal periods, polycystic ovarian syndrome, diseases which cause inflammation of the pelvis such as gonorrhoea and chlamydia, a disorder in the thyroid glands, blockage of the fallopian tubes and structural deformation of the uterus.
- The common reasons of infertility in both men and women can be attributed to increased body weight, old age, excessive consumption of alcohol, diabetes, mental anxiety, side effect of radiation therapy and prescribed medications.
As it is a holistic mode of treatment, Homeopathy can be used to treat infertility as the preparations do not contain any toxin and has zero side effects.
1. In men, if the reason behind infertility is irregular sperm count, then a prescribed dosage of X-Ray might help.
2. If infertility is caused due to erectile problems along with symptoms of severe mental stress, involuntary discharge of semen and lack of sexual desire, a prescribed dosage of Caladium or Selenium might be helpful.
3. If the discharge from the vagina appears to be acidic which gradually destroys the sperms, Borax might be prescribed.
4. If the woman suffers from episodes of irregular, but enduring menstrual periods, a prescribed dosage of Calcarea Carb might be helpful. If the duration of the periods is short, Pulsatilla might also be prescribed.
5. In women, if the symptoms include a lack of sexual desire along with excessive pain in the vagina during sexual intercourse, Sepia might be recommended.