Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 32 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
Submit a review for Dr. Amrit PhualYour feedback matters!
All food sources that we think of as "fats" are made up of fatty acids. These fatty acids have specific chemical shapes that affect both how the fat performs in cooking (or baking) and how the fat affects your health. These chemical shapes generally are classified as saturated, polyunsaturated or mono-unsaturated. All fats contain all three types but are classified by the type of fatty acid that makes up most of the fat. For example, since butter consists mostly of "saturated" fatty acids, it’s considered a "saturated fat."
Examples: butter, lard, shortening
How to spot them: They’re solid at room temperature.
Health notes: A diet high in saturated fat has been linked with elevated cholesterol levels and increased risk for heart disease, so it’s best to limit use of them.
Examples: olive oil, rice bran oil, peanut oil
How to spot them: They’re liquid at room temperature but become semi-solid (or cloudy) in the refrigerator.
Health notes: When substituted for saturated fats, monounsaturated fats can help to improve blood cholesterol levels, thereby reducing risk for heart disease.
Examples: canola oil, sunflower oil, walnut oil
How to spot them: They’re always liquid—even if you put them in the fridge.
Health notes: When used in place of saturated fats, polyunsaturated fats can help to improve blood cholesterol levels, thereby reducing risk for heart disease. "Omega-6" and "omega-3" are other terms used to describe specific types of polyunsaturated oils. Although both omega-6 and omega-3 fats are essential for good health, omega-3s also have additional heart-health and anti-inflammatory benefits.
When you’re cooking at a high heat, you want to use oils that are stable and don’t oxidise or go rancid easily. Saturated fats and monounsaturated fats are pretty resistant to heating, but oils that are high in polyunsaturated fats should be avoided for cooking.
BEST OILS FOR COOKING AS WELL AS HEALTH
1. Olive oil
2. Rice bran oil
3. Canola oil
My wife is not getting lubrication during intercourse even after 30 mins foreplay. She is 31 years. We do not use fan or AC. How to get the lubrication. Is there any medicines without side effects? As of now we are using water soluble gel to lubricate.
I m quite stress because my periods aren't coming though I checked but m not pregnant. My last menses was on 9th Jan will it usually be concern? As my avg cycle is 26 neither m feeling any symptoms of pregnancy.
Low back pain treatment NYCThere are many different causes of lower back pain. Pain in the lower back can be due to repetitive stress on back muscles and joints from poor posture or certain activities, or as the result of more chronic conditions such as arthritis. Back pain can affect children, adults, and seniors.
The various musculoskeletal conditions associated with low back pain are:
Diagnosing the exact cause of low back pain requires careful attention to the soft tissue structures of the pelvis and lower back, as well as the quality of the movement of the lower and upper extremities.
We will carefully assess your condition by performing a variety of orthopedic tests, functional evaluations, postural assessments, ergonomic evaluations, and thorough soft tissue explorations to determine the exact source of your pain. As needed, diagnostic imaging will also be used.
After we address your initial lower back inflammation, we will restore normal musculoskeletal function through spinal manipulation and a variety of soft tissue technique such as Active Release Technique®, Graston Technique®, Fascial Manipulation, Trigger Point Therapy, and Transverse Friction Massage. Rehabilitative and strengthening exercises will be integrated, as well.
Therapeutic science is once again beating on option medicine, that is medications and cures that science can't or has not approved. Be that as it may, the reality remains that numerous individuals who chew on tree bark and drink intense tasting concoctions swear that they work and enterprises that are for all intents and purposes unregulated cheerfully supply the cures and the legend and testimonials about how the most recent potions are supernatural occurrence cures for everything from tumor to skin inflammation.
Like different types of medicine, including Complementary and Alternative Medicine (CAM), homeopathy evokes expectations in patients. The doctor provides a quiet relation, personal and far reaching treatment and absence of unfavorable impacts are components in making constructive expectations. Different components might be connected with negative expectations.
Some of these medications go back hundreds of years to when shamans and healers found plants that appeared to lighten illness. For example, in old Europe, to assuage torment and lessen fever, doctors including Hippocrates gave patients an intense powder ground down from the bark of willow trees, a substance that prompted to the improvement of headache medicine.
Fake treatment controlled trials of homeopathy were recognized by a thorough writing look, which secured 19 electronic databases, reference arrangements of significant papers and contacts with specialists. Information was provided in copy and results coded so that chance of proportions beneath 1 demonstrated advantage. Trials depicted as twofold visually impaired, with sufficient randomisation, were thought to be of higher methodological quality. Predisposition impacts were analyzed in pipe plots and meta-regression models.
However lesions of patients are convinced that homeopathy and other option medicines work, driving scientists to deduce that these cures have a misleading impact.
This is the same number of drugs developed by scientists in medication organizations bomb in human trials in light of the fact that the dynamic fixing that specialists so carefully distinguished and tried ends up working no superior to a fake treatment. Drugs got from characteristic items have an especially high fake treatment effect meaning that when patients think they may get a medication got from a plant, they need it to work so severely that as a rule it does.
I am 21 years old. My date is 27th, unfortunately sexual relation without condom with my boyfriend on after 14 days. After duration, 10 days continuous bleeding. In this month do not have any periods symptoms so I have more fear than what I do? please help me.
I got married 6 years back and my wife got pregnant in the first year but had a miscarriage and since then she is not able to conceive. She also had a cyst which was later removed through medication but still I haven't got any positive result. So if you could please help me in this. Thank you.
I am 30 years old .I m pregnant with seven months .i have diabetes .I treated from many doctors they give m insulin but no result. My sugar is gain day by day its 400 today.
Lung diseases are some of the most common diseases suffered by human beings throughout the world. Smoking and infections are responsible for most lung diseases. The lungs perform one of the most important functions of the body. It is also one of the most active organs in the human body and hence lung problems can arise due to problems in any other part of the body.
Some of the most common and infectious lung diseases are discussed below...
- Asthma: Asthma is a common long term disease which is characterized by reversible airflow obstruction and bronchospasm. The symptoms of asthma include coughing, shortness of breath and tightness of chest. These symptoms may occur frequently during a day and depending on the person, it may become worse during night or during a certain exercise.
- Pneumonia: Pneumonia is another common lung problem which is suffered due to inflammation in the microscopic air sacs in the lungs known as alveoli. Symptoms of pneumonia include dry cough, chest pain, breathing problem and fever. Pneumonia is caused most commonly by viruses or bacteria. It is also caused by certain medications and conditions which are popularly known as autoimmune diseases. There are a number of vaccines available to prevent certain types of pneumonia. Other methods include hand washing and refraining from smoking.
- Tuberculosis: Tuberculosis is a very infectious disease which is caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium tuberculosis. Although tuberculosis generally affects the lungs, but it has been known to affect other parts of the body as well. Symptoms of tuberculosis include cough containing sputum with blood, night sweats, fever and weight loss. Air is an active medium for spreading tuberculosis. This happens when people who already have tuberculosis sneeze, cough or speak. Infection occurs more in those who have HIV/AIDS or those who smoke. Prevention of tuberculosis includes staying away and keeping those who are at high risk, early detection and treatment and vaccination.
- Mesothelioma: Mesothelioma is a type of cancer which affects the lungs. It affects the lining of the lungs and chest wall. Symptoms of mesothelioma include shortness of breath, swollen abdomen, cough, chest pain, weight loss and general lethargy. Mesothelioma is caused mainly due to exposure to asbestos. Those people who mine asbestos, produce products from asbestos, work with asbestos products are at high risk. Mesothelioma also results from genetical problems and due to infection caused by the simian virus 40.
- Pulmonary Embolism: This is a disease caused due to blockage of an artery in the lungs by a substance which has travelled from another part of the body by the bloodstream. Symptoms of this disease include chest pain, breath shortness and coughing up of blood. There may also be signs of blood clot in the legs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
I am 4 months conceive so I ant to know best food for me for healthy pregnancy. So please tell me the best food.
Hi.I've been taking Venlift OD 75 mg and Trika SR 0.5 mg. I've just conceived. Is it advisable to take these medicines during pregnancy ? If not.What to do ?
Mensuration is not coming. Its already been 5 days. Last month also my mensuration was delay for 10 days I consulted to doctor harpreet kaur cmc hospital. She took my hormonal test. Reports was normal she gave some medicine for mensuration. When mensuration came she took scanning everything was normal. Even I am not getting pregnant its already been 7-8 month of my marriage we do not even take precautions.
We are married for 4 years. We both are healthy, We had done treatment for my wife broad ligament fibroid in March 2016 After discharge we were advice for 6 month rest for pregnancy, we just come to know that my wife Right Tube is blocked, it was not informed by doctor at the time of discharge and even we made many visit to hospital after that but nothing has been told to us, Doctor told that both tube are ok. In discharge summary it was written Left Tube Spill + and RT Tube spill not seen. What does it mean? We’ve been trying for pregnancy since last 4 month but we are not getting any success, we consulted other gynecologist too, we did all the test including T3/T4/TSH, Rubella Igg, Semen Analysis, all are normal, Doctor had given Mychiro & Metformin and same my wife is taking since last 2 month, her last 4 LMP was on 22 Oct/22 Nov/22 Dec and 2 Feb’17 but in march as of now it is not come. What shall we do? Are the above described medicine is ok, her LMP Is late due to these medicine. Last month we did Hysterosalphingography but it was not successful due to back flow of dye. Now we are hopeless she also lose her weight from 73 to 69 kg in last two month by walking, exercise,dieting, avoid eating outside ,we contacted every alternate days after her LMP for D10 to D18, Now Social pressure/mental pressure are also taken place, my Parents are ringing the bells of every Temple, now the situation is as per Indian custom some Puja/path is going on. please advice how to get successful for Pregnancy? Hoping to have a view of yours on concern's, kindly come across to the same. Seeking positive reply from your end.
Sir my period are started again after 12 days. N this time it is very heavy. I used more than 20 pads. I feels weakness. Is it a problem? Pls tell me. I am unmarried.
Hi, After having unprotected sex I took ipill within 32 hours. I got my first periods after it on 3 August (earlier period was on 4th july). But this months periods are delayed. How long I need to wait or Do I need to do any test?
This holi let's get rid of stress, tension and wash away your worries and depression with a wide array of psychology solutions offered by mind mappers. Wishing you and your family a festival of colours and happiness. Come join us this holi for a stress free life and fight your odds to focus on your mental wellbeing.This holi let's get rid of stress, tension and wash away your worries and depression with a wide array of psychology solutions offered by mind mappers. Wishing you and your family a festival of colours and happiness. Come join us this holi for a stress free life and fight your odds to focus on your mental wellbeing.
Fibroid tumour is the abnormal cell growth in the uterus and they are mostly benign. Fibroids usually affect women in the age bracket of 30 - 40. Fibroid tumours are of three types, depending on their location:
- Submucosal fibroids: The tumour develops under the lining of the uterus
- Intramural fibroids: The growth is found amongst the muscles in the wall of the uterus
- Subserosal fibroids: The growth develops on the wall of the uterus right in the pelvic cavity
Causes behind it
The exact cause of fibroids in not known clearly. But certain factors have been discovered that might influence their formation. These factors include:
- Hormones: Progesterone and estrogen are the hormones responsible for recreating the uterine lining during every menstrual cycle. These hormones might trigger the formation of tumour.
- Family history: If any member in your family; your mother, grandmother or sister has/had fibroids in their uterus, you may also develop it.
- Pregnancy: Your body produces excessive progesterone and estrogen when you are pregnant, which may cause an increase in the size of a pre-existing small fibroid. Myomectomy can be done by giving incision on the abdomen or by laparoscopy depending on the size and location of the fibroids.
Signs You are suffering from it
- Heavy bleeding along with blood clots during or between your periods
- Lower back or pelvic pain
- Elevated menstrual cramping
- Frequent urination
- Pain during sex
- Longer than normal periods
- Bloating or pressure in lower abdomen
- Enlargement or swelling of the abdomen
How it can be treated?
Your doctor will formulate the right treatment depending on your age, the mass of the fibroids and your overall health. Your doctor may choose a combination of treatment to cure your fibroids, and they include:
- Medication: Gonadotropin releasing hormones (GnRH) agonists, birth control pills and ibuprofen (anti-inflammatory medicine) are prescribed. GnRH agonists reduce the level of progesterone and estrogen in your uterus.
- Surgery: Myomectomy and hysterectomy are two common surgical procedures to treat fibroids. Myomectomy is performed by removing the fibroids only by making an incision on the abdomen. But hysterectomy completely removes the uterus. The latter is reserved for serious cases.
- Non-invasive surgery: Forced ultrasound surgery, myolysis (shrinking fibroids with laser or electric current), cryomyolysis (fibroids are frozen) and endometrial ablation (an instrument uses heat, hot water, microwaves or electric current to destroy fibroids) are some non-invasive surgical procedures. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.