Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amrit Phual
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amrit PhualYour feedback matters!
Hy. I am 20 years old & I have not been in periods since 1 and a half month. I am suffering from slight stomach ache.& has not had any sexual intercourse with any one. May I be guided by you that what may the reasons be of missing my periods?
What are the reasons for irregular periods, she had made test for pregnancy but it shows negative, it is around 2 months now only the blood stains are coming so kindly answer me.
The immune system is extremely important in an individual's system. A strong immune system helps to combat the invasion of foreign particles and consequently resists the diseases. Vaccination in such a context becomes imperative as it strengthens an individual's immunity. In vaccination, antigens or germs are given in very small doses. They stimulate the immune system to produce antibodies to fight against that particular infection. Vaccinations are provided to both children and adults to protect them from a number of diseases. However, different vaccinations are provided in different ages according to the susceptibility to diseases.
Some of the vaccinations that are provided to newborns are:
1. Hepatitis B vaccine: This vaccination is given in order to prevent the child from having Hepatitis B. Hepatitis B is a liver disease that if persists can lead to liver failure or even liver cancer. This vaccine must be injected immediately after the birth of the baby. The first dose must be followed by administering a second dose within a span of a month or two.
2. Rotavirus Vaccine (RV): This vaccine, taken orally, prevents the infant from Rotavirus. This virus causes vomiting and diarrhea in children that often leads to severe dehydration. This vaccine is administered within two to four months of the baby's birth. Sometimes, on doctor's prescription a second dose may be necessary in the sixth month.
3. Acellular Pertussis Vaccine and Diphtheria and Tetanus Toxoids: This is a combination of various vaccines that protects the child from tetanus and diphtheria. Newborns are extremely prone to diphtheria that causes fatal illness and sometimes even deaths in children. This vaccination thereby, is extremely important and must be administered within two or four months and must be followed up with secondary doses later under the doctor's supervision. Vaccinations do not end with childhood. In many cases adults too need to be vaccinated against certain diseases. Some of them are:
- Hepatitis A Vaccine: You can get this vaccination if there is any risk of you suffering from Hepatitis A. Much like Hepatitis B, Hepatitis A too is an acute liver disease. This is extremely fatal and is seldom accompanied by any symptoms.
- Human Papillomavirus Vaccine: This is a sexually transmitted virus that causes cervical dysplasia in women and men. The apt age for both men and women for this vaccination differs. Women who are twenty six years of age or younger and men below or at the age of twenty one are most suitable for this vaccination. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.
Hi. I have 5 week pregnant after it I started bleeding in clot and tissues for one week. My doctor gave me pill to clean a womb. When I take this medicine I bleed not more it comes like clot for 2 days after that whole week I bleed some times little bit clot every 2 days alternative. After taking pills of 20 days I got have bleeding from last two days .the blood is like a clot or tissues with fresh blood .is this is period or I have left something in my uterus.
Is there an alternative of abortion if my girlfriend don't want a child. She is pregnant since 1 week. Please help me. Suggest a method other than abortion.
Pls Dr. Suggest me any tablet for unexpected heavy bleeding for my wife she is 23 year old. And her period has been already done. Her period begins on 31st August 2016 and now again she is suffering from heavy bleeding and lower abdomen pain so kindly suggest tablet.
1. Eat lots of protein in your diet such as dal, soya been, eggs etc
2. Rule out any hormonal reason such as thyroid disorder etc.
3. Drink at least 7 liter water daily
4. Perform cardiovascular exercise such as routine walking, jogging etc.
5. Avoid tension
6. Take at least 7 hrs of sound sleep