Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 37 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment of Neurological Problems
Weight Management Treatment
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amrit KaurYour feedback matters!
Chronic diseases can be defined as long-term diseases that plague an individual, and are generally progressive in nature, i. E. Their symptoms become worse as time passes by. Some of the common examples of these diseases are diabetes, heart disease, chronic respiratory diseases like COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease) and stroke to name a few.
Their symptoms are progressive and fixed in nature and this causes a lot of hardships in the life of the affected people, ruining the quality of their life. Since these are the diseases one usually lives with, you are supposed to take pills/medicine every day.
It is important that the treatment of chronic diseases is reliable and does not cause any further harm.
Here are some reasons why homeopathy is a better option for chronic diseases.
1. No side effects
Homeopathic treatment not only cures the chronic diseases but also ensures that the medications do not cause any side effects whatsoever. Most of the conventional drugs treat problems but they also cause dangerous side effects that may increase your problems altogether. So, homeopathy is naturally the better option.
2. Permanent treatment
Homeopathy is a better option for chronic diseases because it helps to cure the chronic diseases permanently. This is so because homeopathy follows a holistic approach and treats the root of the problem in order to eliminate the diseases as a whole and not just reduce the symptoms. Also, homeopathic treatment is tailored to meet the specific requirements of the patient, which makes it a more viable option than conventional drugs. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a Homeopath.
I am married. I am trying to conceive for 8 years. Yet to no success. I am having irregular periods. I have tired ivf and iui too. Please help me what to do.
Becoming a mother is a special feeling. This can be best explained by only those women who start feeling their babies inside them from the very early stage of pregnancy. These nine months, for a mother to be would need extra care and she has to take precaution of each and every type. In the first trimester or the first three months of your pregnancy detection, you need to take certain precautions. Here are some of the ways in which you can make yourself and your baby secure during the first three months of your pregnancy.
- Double check your pregnancy: There have been many cases of false pregnancies during this time. It is thus best to double check that you are really pregnant so as to avoid a heart break later on. Most home tests are accurate but if you are still unsure, you might want to wait another week after taking your first test and then take a second one. Alternately, you can also go and visit a doctor and take their advice to confirm that you really are pregnant.
- Prenatal vitamin: Once your pregnancy has been confirmed, it is time for you to start taking your prenatal vitamins. These vitamins have enough folic acid which is required by the to-be mother to conceive. These vitamins also help in the development of the baby and protect it from developing any birth defects.
- Arrange for a health insurance: Medical bills can be very costly in contemporary times. Thus, if you are pregnant then it is best to start looking for health insurance schemes which cover pregnancy and delivery cost. This procedure might take sometime to finish and thus it is best to start the process in your first trimester.
- Choose a doctor: If you already know a doctor who specialises in delivery and pregnancy then you need not worry. But in case you do not have enough information then it is time you start looking for an experienced doctor. You can consult your friends and family members and choose a doctor whom you find appropriate for you. You should also consult a doctor by the time you are two months pregnant in order to get the necessary vaccines and other advice.
- Quit bad habits: Smoking, drinking and too much of coffee would damage the development of your child. Thus, you must try and quit all of them to deliver a healthy baby.
Thus, these are the five most important precautions that you need to take in your first trimester in order to ensure a healthy delivery ahead.
Iam so thin even though I eat alot what is the way to get good personality and my weight is low iam juz 49 kgs and iam 18 ys old and 5.10 height.
Good morning sir, I am shankar 25 years old working as a computer operator. Last 2 years onwards I suffering from neck pain, please suggest me sir what should I do.
For the past three days I've been suffering from severe pain in my right breast. I consulted a gynec and she checked and told me to go for ultrasound breast, meanwhile she gave me taxim 200 10tabs and told me to take them twice daily. I got the ultrasound done. The doctor who did the ultrasound told me that there are no lumps. I feel extreme pain. And I can feel some nodes that cause real pain. Can't even touch that swollen nodes part. Can anyone pls help me out. The reason and everything about this.
I'm having an seasonal itching problem at the joint of my legs near scrotum from a long period of 1-1.5 years I want to cure it totally forever.
I had my abortion in april 2017. And after that I bleed in 2 to 3 times in a month from last six month. I consult my gynecologist she prescribed me primolut N. If it is ok that if I take this medicine. And how long will it take to come out of this problem. When I will have a normal period. Please let me know.
Sir my penis is not large and big. So I want my penis enlarge without any side effect. Will you please tell me the right ayurvadic medicine.
I am 31 years old. I have pricking and small boils over my skin. Is this skin infection or what. And I have dandruff. But I have over stress.
Can I use hair oil for beard growth after washing minoxidil from beard area Is there any side effects.
My baby is 2 months 4 days old? What should be his feeding schedule? He was born full time with 2.6 kg wt.
I am 22 years old. And I am suffer for my health. Last for 2 month I am suffering from gastric problem but I eat every day many time. Now from 2 mouth I became thin and thinner. I can not feel my health well or health progress. What can I do now. Please contact me.
Life has its ups and downs, but often we hold on to the downs for much longer than the actual event. While the trigger or anger, pain and hurt are beyond our control, the amount it can affect us is well within reach. Here are a few ways to cope better with emotional upsets.
- Give yourself a window to be upset: Be realistic and give yourself a time frame to give in to your emotions. Whether, angry, sad or frustrated tell yourself that you have only 1 day to be upset. In a way, this will diffuse the anger, frustration and once this time is over, you can start planning ahead.
- Take responsibility: Try analysing what you may have done to make the other person react in the way he or she did. Focus on what you could have done better and you will find yourself feeling more empowered.
- Get physical: Exercise and other forms of physical activity decrease stress hormones and increases the productions of endorphins or happy hormones that elevate the mind. Exercising also gives you time to focus on yourself without distractions.
- Express yourself: Whether it’s through art or writing, find an outlet for your emotions. This keeps it from being bottled up inside and gets the pain and frustration out of your system.
- Breathe: Breathing techniques like ujayii and anulom vilom can help calm the mind down when it is troubled and upset. These breathing techniques also keep your emotions from escalating.
- Get company: It is never a good idea to isolate yourself when you’re feeling blue. Instead, find people who you can open up to and share your thoughts with. This will give you a fresh perspective on what is going on.
- Look at both sides: No event is ever completely bad. No matter what may be troubling you look at both the good and bad sides of it. This can help minimise your loss and make it easier to let go of the problem.
- Do something different: The best way to get your mind off something is to give it something else to focus on. If you’re troubled by something that happened at work, go for a drive or play a sport. Similarly, if you’re having relationship trouble, go out with a few friends or read a book to take your mind off it.
- Visualize: Imagine the person or the event that is upsetting you as an object in your mind and visualise it melting away. Remind yourself that the anger or frustration you are feeling is worse than the person or event itself.
- Clean up: Organise your desk, your room or start cleaning up space around you. This will take attention away from whatever is troubling you and give you something to do. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a doctor and ask a free question.