Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Ayurvedas in India. You will find Ayurvedas with more than 44 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Ayurvedas online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Treatment Of Erectile Dysfunction
Treatment Of Male Sexual Problems
Skin Care Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Piles Treatment (Non Surgical)
Sexually Transmitted Disease (Std) Treatment
Cysts Removal Procedure
Chronic Skin Allergy Treatment
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Submit a review for Dr. Amod Kumar TiwariYour feedback matters!
After taking this mention medicine still having pain. Abhi morning me peptrad chal raha hai. Endoscopy me non erosive gastritis aaya. please suggest medicine and dite please plz I am not feeling good from last 2 month due to this pain. Dard mostly saam me he suru hota hai.
I would like to reduce my weight, now i'm having 85 kg but I would like to transmit into 70 kg, what I have to do and I don't hv time in morning and evening, by the way of diet is better for me and kindly give remedy for me, also I hv full of energy, even I like to walk.
Dear Doctor Started loosing hair before 10 years, dandruff was also a problem. Tried each and every home remedies (onion juice also, consulted with doctors and took the prescribed medicines and had been applying hair oils regularly, still I lost my hair and has gone bald on the top portion. Small hairs are still present on the scalp. Takes a good diet, no (fast food, tea, coffee, alcohol, smoking or any bad habit, spicy and salty food). Drinks good quantity of water and do also exercise. All the blood test, LFT, KFT, Thyroid are normal still I got bald. Can any Expert here help me to regrow my hair back, I will be very grateful. Feeling very shame while going outside. Please help me and thanks in advance.
My 5-year-old daughter has asthma. What is the effect of using an asthma preventer long-term? I heard that using it for years might cause bone shrinkage. Is it true? Are there any vitamins or supplements to help vision?
I am 30 years old female, I face irregular menstrual cycle. Sometimes I don't get period for 2-3 months. I had polycystic ovary but after treatment it is cured. I am married and do not have any issue.
I am 44 and yesterday suddenly pain started in my about lower part (small part) of my back bone. I am felling really bad pain in my back bone. So please tell me what to do.
Hi I have irregular period problem since 5 years. please guide me and my weigh s also increased how can I control my weight n period problem.
I am suffering from sudden stomach pain followed by loose motions these days n after using the loo I feel fine. What is the problem and its solutions?
Can Glucostat tab be used for a patient with PCOD overweight and trying to conceive? The lady has a height of 5.2 and weight of 76 kgs.
I was ill and unhealthy for last 3 months. At starting it was fever, abdominal pain and weakness. At the same I worried a lot about my health as I feet several muscle pain, numbness on hand and feet. Along with professional and some personal stress were there. Sometimes I felt palpitations and light headed. Once it was severe. I have tested all sort of blood test, thyroid, urine and ECG. All are normal. Doc said it is a kind of anxiety disorder. All I worry for my health till now as I feel numbness, neck pain, and sometimes indigestion and sleeping problem. I was taking metpure xl for last 20 days. But the things are not changed. Now another doctor prescribe panazape 12.5. Please suggest something to improve my sleep and mild neck pain. Please advice some tips.
I have a pimple like thing in my left ear. Can I knw what it is.? I am an audio engineer and I always use closed headphones. Thank you.
I am suffering from fever. There is body pain too and I cant even sleep at night. Please help me out.
The months of July and August comprise of the monsoon season. As per Ayurveda, this is the ideal opportunity for Pitta and Vata aggravation. All the warmth that gathers in the body in the summer is aggravated during the monsoon season. There are various skin diseases predominant in the rainy season. A basic learning of Ayurveda can help us anticipate and even treat difficult skin issues. According to Ayurveda, the skin has six layers, found externally as well as stretching out to the more profound levels of the body. A skin disease is established profoundly into different tissues, such as fat, muscles, blood and so forth.
Most skin treatments are for the outer part. These never reach to the more profound layers of the skin. Ayurveda dependably tries to find the disease by treating it, particularly as indicated by its cause. The disease being deep seated, it is hard to alter the issue rapidly. Ayurvedic skin treatments may take a couple of weeks to remove the indications. The cure is permanent. Here is a list of skin diseases, which can be effectively cured using Ayurvedic remedies.
- Pruritus: Pruritus is characterized as a sensation that incites the yearning to scratch. It is present in both the central and peripheral neural components. Nerve endings in the area of the dermo-epidermal junction transmit the sensation of itch by means of moderate conveying C filaments, and it is likely tweaked midway. Pruritus (Itch) is a typical displaying side effect of both essential skin diseases and basic restorative issue. Ayurveda can effectively treat pruritus.
- Papulosquamous eruptions: This is an eruptive scaly rash, now and again connected with itching. The primary driver might be Eczema, Psoriasis, Pityriasis Rosea, Lichen Planus, Drug Eruption. This is a very common skin disease which can be managed by Ayurveda.
- Erythroderma: This skin disease results in scaling of the majority of the body surface. Erythroderma patients might be systemically unwell accompanied by shivering because of loss of temperature and pyrexia. The pulse rate might get enhanced, and the blood pressure may become low because of volume consumption.
- Photosensitivity: Sunlight is responsible for causing numerous skin diseases. Photosensitization is less while exposed to ultraviolet radiation (UVR) and visible light. At the point when a rash is identified with daylight, then the parts influenced have a tendency to be light, uncovered destinations the face, especially the nose and the cheeks yet barring the eyelids.
- Psoriasis: Psoriasis is an inflammatory disease of the skin, characterized by erythematous plaques with expansive scales.
Ayurveda is a very effective branch of medicine and can be used to effectively treat skin disease