Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
I am man of 33 years, my skin is too much dry, of all seasons. Or, when I took bath then I saw a lot of dead cell are removing from my whole body. It is nonstopable for everyday. So, please tell me what I have to do.
I am 21 year old male. Mere sir baal itne jhad gaye hai kai ab ganja dikhne laga hu. Balo ka jhadna kaise roka ja skta h aur unhe kaise wapas laya ja skta h.
I am a 21 years old girl living in Bangalore. I have pimples on my face and I'm suffering from this problem since july 2012. Sometimes I gets exaggerated.I use multani mitti for not letting it increase. I seriously fade up of this pimples. please Hlp.
I have pimple on my face and causing liquid flow it was causing the aching please help me to reduced this problem.
I am losing my hair very badly. My hair is so week. It can easily plucked without any force. And I'm having dandruff problem also Please help me.
I am facing the problem of hairfall from past 3 months and nthng is working. Suggest me some shampoo.
Hello, doctor my age 28 from kolhapur. I am taking treatment of alopicia hairloss problem from last 2 years continuously but not getting me happy result. I am using minoxidil finasteroide and supplement capsules. What to do next continue treatment or stop. What food is require to hair. And i want to know that hair transplant treatment good or bad after treatment hair loss happen or not. Which treatment is better now i am taking transplant or Ayurveda pls reply me
Sir/Ma'm, I am a male and my age is 24. please tell me how to make my facial skin smooth because my face is rough and dull.
Washing your skin with water is something that you probably do daily, but you may not know at what temperature the water should be. Using water at the correct temperature is advantageous for the skin. Water at extreme temperatures is harmful for the skin as your skin is not designed that way.
The temperature of the water should also depend on the purpose for which it is being used. Here are some tips on how to set the temperature of the water depending on the purpose:
- Showering: While showering, if you are using hot water, then it may strip your skin of its essential oils and make it vulnerable to dryness. This may cause various skin complications, such as cracked and rough skin. Hence, use lukewarm water while you shower.
- Washing your hair: Using hot water to wash your hair may lead to hair damage as it rids your hair of all the essential oils and makes it limp and dull. Lukewarm to normal water is recommended while washing your hair as it will allow the hair to retain its natural oils.
- Brushing: The right temperature of water while brushing your teeth should optimally be lukewarm. Too cold or hot water can lead to teeth sensitivity and cause oral problems.
- Washing your face: Before you apply a cleansing agent on your face, use warm water to wet the face as it helps to open up your pores. After the cleansing agent is applied, then use cold water to wash your face. Cold water helps in closing the pores after the impurities are removed from the skin.
- Shaving: If you are going to shave, then opt for warm water as it opens the pores up and thus makes it easier for the blade to glide through the skin. This also reduces the risk of razor burns on your skin.
- Washing your feet: Wash your feet with lukewarm water as it facilitates dead cell removal and also helps in getting rid of warts.