Lybrate.com has an excellent community of Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons in India. You will find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons with more than 39 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Cosmetic/Plastic Surgeons online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Facial Reconstruction Treatment
Treatment of Mohs Micrographic Surgery
Treatment of Nose Job
Facial Rejuvenation Treatment
Treatment of Gynaecomastia
Tattoo Removal Procedure
Accident Injuries Treatment
Anti Aging Treatment
Cheek Augmentation Procedures
Cleft Lip Treatment
Dimple Creation Procedure
Glycolic Peel Treatment
Cryotherapy/Cold Therapy Treatment
Electrocautery Therapy Treatment
Acne Scars Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amitabh SinghYour feedback matters!
I have black spots as well as pimples in my hands I used so many creams but did not see any changes what should I do.
I have a lot of pimples on my face and they are also causing black spot. So how to get a skin free of black spots and pimples and a fairer skin.
I'm 22, I'm just having lot of pimples on face and I'm having oily skin, what should I do? Please help me dr.
Hi I'm a male my face is dark or black I use various type of Fairness cream for my face skin but it doesn't work or make me fair it makes my skin more dark please tel me wat should I do? Used I stop using this fairness cream or should not use fairness cream for my face skin please help me out.
My hair falls. I take care of my hair and wash them properly but still I have no idea why it is happening, I am living in Australia if you know any kind of hair spray or medicine please let me know thank you.
I am 25 years old. Am having a excessive hair fall. Have been taking all the measures but could not find the solution will be great if you provide some tools. Thank you.
My back is full of pimples and dark spots. What should I do? And y am infected? Can I get cured? Suggest me some medicines for my problem.
Can i get fair skin tone without using any cosmetic products And my hairs are very dull and dry Even if i use oil they become dull And my hairs are very thin Is their any way to increase the thickness of hairs
I have a skin disease fugal infection full icing under arms and lower part of the stomach any suggestions please.
myself arpit dhingra M get pimples on my face how can cure this type of prblm from homemade treatment. In past me take proper treatment for this pimples. After my treatment over me getting pimples on face again So please help me. Sir.
I want to do breast lifting, Does the treatment has any side effects? What is cost for doing the procedure?
Dermabrasion is a procedure where the top layer of the skin is removed by using a diamond wheel or a wire brush. The brush or the wire is rotated on the top layer of the skin and injures it. As the injury heals, new skin is formed. The procedure is used to clear scars from acne and other lines in the face.
The factors to be considered are the coarseness of the brush or the wire, the duration and the pressure applied.
There are certain things to keep in mind before undergoing the procedure:
- Too much sun exposure can damage the skin on the face. So take necessary precautions both before and after the surgery.
- Few days prior to the surgery, it is advised to stop using harsh exfoliating products on the skin. If all the unwanted cells are removed before the procedure then the healthy cells will be removed during the procedure.
- It can result in bleeding and scarring.
- Moisture is removed from the skin during the procedure so it is advised to moisturize the face on a regular basis.
- This procedure increases blood flow to the skin so the skin remains healthy. It also increases the skin's elasticity.
- This procedure also helps people who have large pores on their skin.
- It can help in getting rid of hyperpigmentation and age spots.
- The procedure helps in penetration of the various cosmetic products so the cosmetic effects are more prominent.
- The procedure tends to give better results in younger people than older people.
- The procedure lasts for about 30 minutes.