Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 27 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Endometrial Ablation Procedure
Treatment of Treatment of Breast Cancer
Management of Abortion
Hormonal Replacement Therapy Treatment
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment of Gynae Problems
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Menopause Related Issues
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Treatment of Mirena (Hormonal Iud)
Pap Smear Procedure
Polycystic Ovary Syndrome Treatment
Treatment of Uterine Bleeding
Antenatal And Postnatal Exercise
I am 4 months pregnant. I went for ultrasound found 15 mm stone in gal bladder .also found pancreatic infection .admitted 3 days in hospital. Infection is under control. Discharge from hospital. Now I have pain on my right side of stomach and when I am puking its Green coming out. Vomiting is green in color. What should I do?
Hi I am 26 years old. This time my periods delayed by 45 days. My usg done. There is poly cystic ovaries. Bt I haven' t any symptoms of pcos. Except sometimes delaying menses. My glucose level is normal
Last year, in April I had a miscarriage in the third month of my pregnancy. Recently I check my pregnancy and it reports positive. But I have a fear because of my last accident. What should I do or not? please suggest me.
Runners’ bodies require special diet including nourishing foods to fuel their muscles and to maintain their energy levels. Eating right foods at right timings greatly helps a runner’s body to perform better and will also reduce the chance of injury. The food should be rich in proteins, vitamins, minerals, good fats and quality carbohydrates to fulfill their body requirements.
Here are foods that runners need to include in their diet.
1. Eggs: They are good source of choline, a type of vitamin B, which is essential for normal functioning of cells in the body and to reduce inflammation. Eggs also possess essential amino acids which are needed for speedy recovery.
2. Salmon: Salmon, besides being high in proteins, is the excellent source of omega-3 fats, the essential fats, which improve circulatory and nervous system functions. Also it helps to balance body inflammation system and suppress the disease symptoms of exercise induced diseases.
3. Skimmed milk: Skimmed milk, balanced in carbohydrates and fats, is an ideal post workout for muscle tissues repair and recovery.
4. Berries: Group of berries contain good amounts of antioxidants like anthocyanins which give attractive colors to them and help in restoring micro tears in muscles. They are also good source of vitamin C and potassium which are essential to soothe and treat sore muscles. Berries are also rich in fibers which means healthy digestive duct. These benefits of berries make them a must have foods for runners.
5. Low-fat Yogurt: It is loaded with proteins and calcium. In addition to this, it also provides good bacteria with anti inflammatory properties. These bacteria also help to maintain healthy digestive system.
6. Bananas: Another must-have food for runners are bananas. These energy boosting fruits are loaded with potassium which regulates blood pressure and reduce the risk of strokes in runners.
7. Oatmeal: Filling breakfast of oatmeal provides high quality carbohydrates and high fibers.
If you would like to consult with me privately, please click on 'Consult'.
Along with the baby, the mother also benefits physically and emotionally from breastfeeding. Due to the release of the prolactin hormones, a peaceful and nurturing sensation fills the mother.
I am trying to get a baby last month, my period date is august 9th. I miss my period this month today am checked (10 sep) pregnancy test in that I found negative so it almost 1 days from my missed period. what is the reason?
I am having sex with my wife for last few days without any protection and always I have ejaculated at out. Is there any chance for pregnancy? I am asking this because she do not need any issue now.
My wife is in pregnancy of 8 months she's B- blood group her child is normal but child is covered with cord around the neck and doctor recommend may for operation .Is there any danger for mother during delivery of child can you please help me out what is the exact procedure I have to follow next ? THANKS.
Sip your way toward better health with green tea. Touted for its numerous health benefits, the most nutrient-packed types contain catechin and antioxidants that fight and might, even, prevent cell damage. Some of the most effective varieties of best green tea are LongJing, Kukicha, Schincha, Gyokuro and Matcha green tea powder. Enjoy wonderful, hot green tea three times in between meals to reap the most benefits.
And in case you’re wondering just what those health benefits of green tea are, drink these in:
1. Green tea weight loss
The benefit here is two-fold: not only does green tea give your metabolism a boost, but also, choosing this drink over other more sugary options will greatly decrease your caloric intake, therefore, green tea and weight loss go hand in hand.
2. Less stress
According to health.com, the amino acid, theanine, in green tea, is known for its calming effect. Research shows that it can reduce both a rising heart rate and rising blood pressure.
3. Cancer prevention
While the jury is still out on if there’s “proof,” some studies have shown that green tea might help eliminate cancer cells; and because green tea is known to assist healthy cells with growth, many feel that drinking this “wonder” beverage might be one of the ways to naturally help your body heal from the inside.
4. Reduced risk of diabetes
Green tea can help prevent both sharp increase in blood sugar after a meal and high insulin spikes (thus, also helping prevent fat storage).
5. Decreased chance of heart disease
Drink green tea and thus, equip your blood vessels with the ability to better withstand changes in blood pressure and formation of clots – the number one cause of heart attacks.
6. Lowered cholesterol
Leave your good cholesterol untouched and bring your bad cholesterol down with regular consumption of green tea.
7. Protection of brain cells
Green tea might have a role in preventing Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s by protecting brain cells from dying and restoring those that are damaged.
8. Stop tooth decay
The aforementioned catechin has the ability to eradicate bacteria and viruses, thus, protecting your teeth from many dental conditions, including tooth decay.
9. Lowered blood pressure
A 2004 study of Chinese tea drinkers showed that drinking as little as a half-cup of green tea daily could potentially lower the risk of high blood pressure by nearly 50%.
10. Less depression
Similar to its effect on those with anxiety, consumption of theanine (a component of green tea), alleviate stress and promote relaxation.
Green tea has been shown to have an antiviral effect on the influenza virus.
The antioxidants in green tea can counteract the effects of free radicals, which are harmful to the skin. When applied topically, green tea can reduce sun damage and rejuvenate the skin.
13. Improved brain health
One Swiss study showed that brains of green tea-drinkers had more activity in working-memory area, than brains of those who haven’t included green tea into their diet regimen.
14. Healthy cells
Because the leaves of green tea are not heavily processed, it’s rich in the catechins that could, potentially, prevent cell damage.
Wonderful antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties of green tea are likely to slow the development of signs of aging.
16. Protection from arthritis
According to CNN, green tea can boost the immune system and reduce joint-destroying substances.
17. Stronger bones
Drinking green tea regularly can help stimulate bone formation and help slow the breakdown and weakening of existing bones.
18. Combat food poisoning
Drinking green tea frequently can protect you from the diarrhea, vomiting, abdominal pain and dehydration (that can accompany food poisoning), thanks to powerful bactericidal effects of this wonderful healthy drink.
Green tea benefits also include boosting your immune system. No wonder it’s a favorite in many rehab centres. Prime your immune system to fight off infection with powerful antioxidants in green tea, which can fight off free radicals very efficiently.
20. Prevent asthma
The caffeine in green tea will not just give you a jolt of energy – it can also help those with asthma breathe easier by relaxing their muscles.
My wife is not pregnant, but she missed her period n now it's 18 days late. What is the solution or medication to solve this problem?
Hi doc, I am 24 week and 2 day pregnant but I am not able to feel my baby movement clearly. And also this is my first pregnancy and I am not able to recognize but last month check up showed that everything is fine, so is all normal. And also tell me some food to gain weight in pregnancy. Please reply me as I am very much worried.
Early indications of pregnancy are not generally perceived, but the modest changes in your body capacity might be telling you something. Here are some signs, which mean, perhaps you are pregnant.
- Missed Period or Late Period: The clearest indication of pregnancy is a missed period. However, a missed period doesn't always mean you are pregnant. If your period is late when your menstrual cycle is quite regular, it might be an indication of pregnancy.
- Swollen breasts: Soreness or shivering in your breasts is one of pregnancy's most basic symptoms. Right on time in pregnancy, the breasts will round out and change shape as they get ready to deliver milk.
- Nausea: Nausea is among one of the most well known symptoms of pregnancy. It's brought about by an increase in the hormone levels. Almost 80 percent of women experience "morning sickness" during the initial three months of pregnancy. For some, this sickness is not just confined to the mornings and may take place throughout the entire day.
- Spotting: After 5 to 10 days of conceiving, light spotting might be found when the embryo implants itself in t"he uterus.
- Enhanced Urine Frequency: If you're pregnant, your uterus puts pressure directly on the bladder prompting more urination. The additional weight and intestinal changes may bring about a blockage.
- Fatigue: Women feel exceptionally tired and drained during pregnancy. Fatigue is one of the primary indications of pregnancy.
- Mood Swings: Avid emotional mood swings occur in women during pregnancy. If your temper is always fluctuating or going up and down, it may be an indication that you might be pregnant.
- Enhanced Sensitivity to Smell: Women during pregnancy develop an enhanced smell sensitivity. Any common or normal smell may seem to be intense and long lasting. This is a genuine signal.
- Darkening of the areolas: Areolas are the circles around your nipples. During pregnancy, due to increased hormone secretion, the areolas become dark and wide. This is a common indication.
- Enhanced Craving For Food: Pregnancy increases the drive for food craving in women. Pregnant women find themselves consuming a huge amount of food, which is abnormal.
- Headache: Headaches due to migraine increase during pregnancy. This is more common during early pregnancy.
- Strange Metallic Taste In The Mouth: Some women may feel an odd metallic taste in their mouth, which may signify pregnancy.
- Constipation: Added pressure on the kidneys and bladder may lead to constipation in pregnant women. This is another indication.
These are some common signs, which may imply that you are pregnant, and should take a pregnancy test soon. For more information, visit your doctor.
The health benefits of honey and cinnamon include its ability to promote a stronger immune system, digestive system, increase the health of the heart, bones, skin, teeth, and hair, as well as stimulate weight loss. It also helps in relief from itching, and the improvement of arthritis symptoms.