Lybrate.com has top trusted Gynaecologists from across India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 43 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Gynaecologists online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment with Dr. Amita Wadhwa
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amita WadhwaYour feedback matters!
Hello, I am facing excessive hair loss for last 3-4 months. I was diagnosed with pcod by a gynecologist who did sonography by herself in her clinic. She said that in both ovary pcod has developed. But after that I went to sexologist and she said that pcod is in only one (left) ovary with 11-12 follicles. Then I went to endocrinologist, who said that at this age (36 yr) pcod is not a big problem as my all blood reports came normal (I.e.hormonal, thyroid and all other reports are within normal range) and periods are very regular i.e. Exactly 30 days cycle. With this she said that hormonal therapy should not be given after 35 years and suggested me follihair and evacuate. Even I am totally not interested in taking hormonal therapy, as my mother had stroke and is paralyzed for last 7 years, but even after taking follihair and evacure for 1 1/2 months, hair fall is there. I am so worried, losing hair at high speed. I'll highly appreciate if you could help me. Thx a lot.
Hi Could you please tell me what does unwanted 72 I pill do and what are its side effect? What if a person had a sex and sperm went into vagina then after how much time I pill should be taken?
My daughter is 21 years old. She suffers from lower abdominal pain during periods. Also I have complains of itching and burning sensation around my vagina. I am using C & D to wash.
I had undergone left salphingectomy on june 2015. So doctor advised to plan for a baby after six month. So what all r the precautions should we take while planing for a baby. Is there chance of next ectopic? Hw we can identify that?
Cholangiocarcinoma (Bile duct cancer), like any other cancer, leaves a person physically, mentally and emotionally drained. It has been mostly found to affect people above 60 years of age. The signs and symptoms associated are so common that very few people consult a physician. A delayed diagnosis implies delayed treatment. This goes on to aggravate and complicate the situation further. One needs to be a little alert. Any symptoms, no matter how common, should not be taken lightly. Look for the early signs and symptoms and bile duct cancer can be fully cured.
Signs and symptoms associated with Cholangiocarcinoma:
Bile duct cancer can be Extrahepatic (occurs in the duct outside the liver) or Intrahepatic (cancer develops within the smaller ducts inside the liver). It must be noted that Intrahepatic Bile duct cancer and Liver cancer are different.
- Bile duct cancer results in blocking the bile duct. This blockage severely effects the secretion of bilirubin and bile from the liver. Thus, the secretions (bile and bilirubin) which are supposed to flow into the intestine move back into the bloodstream. An elevated level of bilirubin in the blood gives rise to a condition, known as Jaundice (a condition resulting in yellowing of the eyes and the skin). The problem lies in the fact that many other factors can equally contribute to Jaundice. Consulting a physician at the earliest is the best resort.
- A sudden or drastic weight loss and loss of appetite is an alarming sign of Cholangiocarcinoma.
- Excessive itching can be an indication of something as big as bile duct cancer. Itching can be an outcome of the increased bilirubin (blood) reaching the skin.
- At an advanced stage of Cholangiocarcinoma, a patient may experience severe abdominal pain.
- At times, the tumour in the bile duct might exert immense pressure on the nearby organs. This can give rise to an enlarged abdominal mass. Bloated feeling is also very common amongst the patients.
- An unusual change in the colour of the stool and urine should not be neglected. The elevated bilirubin level from the intestine is usually eliminated out of the system through the urine. Thus the stool appears lighter and the urine a shade darker.
- A cholangiocarcinoma patient can, at times feel nauseated. Fever is also a common but an extremely important indication.
In case you have a concern or query you can always consult an expert & get answers to your questions!