Lybrate.com has a number of highly qualified Gynaecologists in India. You will find Gynaecologists with more than 34 years of experience on Lybrate.com. Find the best Gynaecologists online in Delhi. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Management of Abortion
Caesarean Section Procedure
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Termination Of Pregnancy Procedure
Treatment Of Pregnancy Problems
Well Woman Healthcheck
Treatment Of Female Sexual Problems
Treatment Of Medical Diseases In Pregnancy
Treatment Of Menstrual Problems
Intra-Uterine Insemination (IUI) Treatment
Medical Termination Of Pregnancy (Mtp) Procedure
Gynecology Laparoscopy Procedures
Pap Smear Procedure
Submit a review for Dr. Amita TutejaYour feedback matters!
I had a physical relationship with my boyfriend. We did not actually have sex but he inserted his penis inside for like 2 seconds and instantly removed. He says that sperms weren't released but still we are afraid and I dint take any medication. So what should I do? I had my last menstrual cycle at the end of the month. Will you please help me out!
Hello sir mujhe kuch janna tha mera next period date 30 KO tha aaj 5 hua avi tk Nai aaya lekin white pani nikal RHA h mujhe aisa mahsus ho RHA h BuT nikal Nai RHA to kya Mai pregnent hu.
I married 2 months back. After having sex my wife feeling more pain in vagina after one day or 2 days of sex. She's feeling not to have sex. Please suggest something. During starting days she not suffer that and once she observed light bleeding and more pain also.
Hello, I am 33 years old, I am afraid of surgeries and stiches, can you please help how I can overcome this? I have a small sebacious cyst on the back of my thigh, I need to get that removed. Thanks for your help.
I am 26 years old. On July 17, we had intercourse. A week later I developed swollen breasts with no other pregnancy symptoms. At the time of my expected period i.e. On 29th July, I had a very high fever of around 103-104 degrees along with my regular period with regular length and regular flow. I was treated with antibiotics for a course of 5 days till I recovered. Later it took a week for me to recover from the weakness (may be due to antibiotics). This month we have not tried at all and I got my period on 28th August. But there is a heavy flow only for a day and it all completed in just 3 days whereas normally it lasts for 6-7 days with all the spotting. Is it possible that I am pregnant but if I were, I would be already in my 3rd month, but I do not have any symptoms at all- not even the swollen breasts that I had the last month.
- Wear light-weight, loose-fitting cotton clothes.
- Exercise outdoors during the coolest parts of the day.
- Try to keep your skin cool by cool showers.
- Keep skin as dry as possible, remove all traces of perspiration, especially from the folds of the skin
- Avoid heavy creams or ointments that might block sweat ducts
- Avoid harsh soaps during the hot season.
- Wear loose clothing while sleeping and ensure your bedroom is well-ventilated.
I m 34 years old female. I m pregnant. My last period date was 10th april. Today I have experienced discharge of brown color and I also have pain in lower back and abdomen. What could be the reasons please answer and also suggest some remedies as I think the matter is serious.
There is urgent need of #dietcorrection, walking, exercise need based continuous education for every single #patient visiting any fraternity doctor.we will have to #cut it on social media time spending so as to come in terms with time shortage.
Let us do minor corrections ex if you are taking #poha, reduce "#sev", take only one #Fried item a day say if one kachori. Say no to other items. Reduce ghee on chappati and in rice. Start drinking tea/coffee/milk without sugar or few crystals only. Reduce alcohol or beverages or juices and strict no to fried snacks.
We must check on #oilconsumption which is 600 ml per month per person.
Do not wait for diabetes or HBP to occur. #Overconfidence that nothing will happen to me will be detrimental.
Check on unwanted additional salt you take in salad or in wafers or #farihalikhichadi, in papad, in pickle, in jeeravan etc
Let us organize such most important lectures in social groups etc.
India is only country though not in rich category but diabetics statistics higher than rich nations.
Start some purposeful walking in between.
#Doctors themselves must be beware that they have to practice too with teaching patients.
In short control on diet quantity increase usage of salad for stomach filling. Start saying goodbye to faulty family and traditional eating habits.
Eating too frequently is biggest denominator. Old time three time eating is wonderful. Avoiding eating in night. #Avoid forcing or manwar tradition.
Formulation of 50 kg bag (broiler feed)
Broilers have different feed requirements in terms of energy, proteins, and minerals during different stages of their growth.Therefore, it is important that farmers adapt feed rations to these requirements for maximum production. Young broilers have a high protein requirement for the development of muscles, feathers, etc. As the broilers grow, their energy requirements for the deposit of fat increase and their protein requirements decrease. They require high protein content in their starter rations than in the grower and finisher rations. Broilers should have a feed that has between 22 – 24 per cent digestible crude protein, DCP.
The following guidelines can help the farmer to make the right feed at each stage of growth:
- 7.2kg of whole maize
- 11.9kg of maize germ
- 9.5kg of wheat pollard
- 7.2kg wheat bran
- 4.3kg of cotton seed cake
- 3.4kg of sunflower cake
- 2.1kg of fishmeal
- 1.4kg of lime
- 2.5kg of soya meal
- 45g of bone meal
- 10g of grower PMX
- 5g of salt
- 5g of coccidiostat
- 5g of Zincbacitrach
Broiler starter feed (1-4 weeks)
- 28.6kg of whole maize
- 8.6kg of fishmeal
- 10kg of soya bean meal
- 2.9kg of lime
- 70g of premix
Amino acids to add
- 35g of lysine
- 35g of threonine
Preparing of layers chick mash (1-4 weeks)
chicks require feed with Digestible Crude Protein (DCP) of between 18 to 20 per cent. Amino acids are important nutrients in all feeds in order to make a complete feed for all animals. For hybrid chickens, the addition of amino acids is very important to maintain a balanced diet for fast growth
(50 kg bag of chick mash)
- 22.5kg of whole maize
- 6.5kg of wheat bran,
- 5.0 kg of wheat pollard,
- 12 kg of sunflower (or 12 kg of linseed),
- 1.1 kg of fishmeal
- 1.25 kg of lime
- 30g of salt
- 20g of premix
Amino acids to be added
- 70g of tryptophan
- 3.0g of lysine
- 10g of methionine
- 70 g of threonine
- 50g of enzymes
- 60g of coccidiostat
- 50g of toxin binder
To make a 50 kg bag growers feed (1 to 8 weeks), it is very necessary that pullets or young layers should be provided with a feed having a protein content of between 16 and 18 per cent. Such feed makes the pullet to grow fast and prepare for egg laying.
Note: Layers’ feed should never be fed to chickens younger than 18 weeks as it contains calcium that can damage their kidneys (they can develop kidney stones), which interfere with egg production and also shorten their lifespan. Grit (sand) should be provided to growers that are not on free range to aid in digestion.
70 kg bag layer mash (18 weeks and above)
- 24.3kg of whole maize
- 8.6kg of Soya
- 5.7kg of fishmeal
- 7.1kg of maize bran, rice germ or wheat bran
- 4.3 kg of lime
- 180g premix
Amino acids to be added
- 70g lysine
- 35g methionine
- 70kg threonine
- 35g tryptophan
- 50g toxin binder
Note: Layer feed should contain a Digestible Crude Protein (DCP) content of between 16-18 per cent. Calcium is important for the formation of eggshells (Laying hens that do not get enough calcium will use the calcium stored in their own bone tissue to produce eggshells). Layer feed should be introduced at 18 weeks.
- When making home made feed rations, it is important to do experimental trials. Isolate a number of chickens, feed them and observing their performance. If the feed rations are right, the broilers will grow fast and the layers will increase egg production (at least 1 egg after every 27 hours).
- Farmers should be very careful with the quality of feed ingredients or raw materials. Poultry, especially chickens are very sensitive to feeds that contain mycotoxins which are present in most of the raw materials. Never use rotten maize to make chicken feed.
- Buy quality fishmeal from reputable companies. If omena(silver cyprinid) is used the farmers must be sure of its quality; most of the omena in the open-air markets may be contaminated.
- It is very important to mix all the micronutrients (amino acids) first before mixing with the rest of the feed.
- For mixing farmers are advised to use a drum mixer (many welding artisans can make one). Never use a shovel to mix feed because the ingredients will be unevenly distributed.
- Never use rotten raw materials like maize to make feed. Rotten materials might contain mycotoxins which are detrimental to poultry health.
- Small scale families can contribute resources to the making of feed to ensure high-quality feed materials are used and also reduce costs.
Note: To improve on the feed quality, farmers making their own feeds should always have it tested to ensure the feed is well balanced.You can take your feed samples to agro-chemical industries for testing to ensure the feeds are balanced nutritionally.
I Dr. 26.12. 15 I take my last abortion pill. Till nw I nt get my period or bleeding ita jst cum white n transparent discharge n in morning lilblood spot. Hw mush time it takes to cum bleeding please help.
I am 7 months pregnant. At 5th month I had white discharge and went to doctor. She gave vaginal suppository for 3 days. And after someday now I am having white discharge again. Will that affect my baby?
I just had sex with 48 year old woman without using protection. Will she get pregnant at such an age. And after how many years woman stop reproducing.
Its been 5 days the unwanted pill has taken and there is no withdrawal bleeding. So wat does that mean? Is withdrawal bleeding necessary. Pls help.
Mine gf suffer from white liquid comes out frm vagina on her periods date but still now it has been note came wht I should (v hd nt dne anything tht effect it)
What Happens if the position of baby is head up and legs downward in 33 week of pregnancy will baby get to its original position or not?
I am a 22 year old guy. Last month my girlfriend is pregnant but we dont want a baby yet. Give me solution.
I am 30 years old women. I missed my period in this month. I checked with pregnancy test but I result was negative. This is the first time I missed my period. I have over 10 days now. Please suggest what can be the problem?
Vaginal rejuvenation is a surgical procedure or technique where the inner and outer muscles and structures around the vagina are surgically tightened. Remember that the vagina and surrounding tissues are composed of muscles and elastic tissue. With age and the process of childbirth, these go through a lot of changes. This could lead to changes in the way a woman experiences sex and improve her urinary function. All of this can affect overall health, both physically and emotionally.
Vaginal rejuvenation as a surgery helps to restore muscle tone, improve control and strength. It not just increases sexual pleasure, but can also relieve urinary incontinence.
Ideal candidates: Now, there are specific women who would benefit from this. They are:
- Women who desire a more youthful appearance and improved functioning of the vulva and vaginal areas.
- Women with weakened muscle tone and strength. This could be result of aging, trauma, genetics, or childbirth. In these women, the vaginal tissues are stretched and therefore have less tone and strength and poor control. The sexual experience may be less than satisfactory because of the laxity of these tissues.
Options: Rejuvenation of the vagina can begin with a nonsurgical option and progress to gradually invasive modes.
- The first option would be the Kegel exercise. This involves conscious effort on the woman to hold her breath and consciously control the pelvic floor muscle contractions. This can be done anywhere and often yields wonderful results.
- The second option is the laser wherein a beam of fractional laser light is used to heat the vaginal tissues to about 60 to 70 degrees Celsius. This increased heat causes neocollagenesis, which is the production of new collagen that is firmer and more elastic. The result is growth of a thicker, more youthful vaginal lining.
- The next option would be surgical where the vaginal tissues are surgically manipulated to remove excess, redundant tissue, or shaped to improve cosmetic appearance. This is often required if the pelvic floor muscles have separated. These exercises need to be followed up with Kegel for long-lasting results.
- Increases friction during sexual intercourse
- Improves control over vaginal tissues and muscles
- Improves sexual satisfaction
- Improves cosmetic appearance of the vaginal area
- Reduces internal and external vaginal diameters
- Strengthens the pelvic floor, and can also help relieve urinary incontinence
What to expect?
- This procedure may not be covered by insurance
- Get yourself in safe hands and be clear on what to expect. Expectation mismatch can be a big disappointment post-surgery, and there is nothing much that can be done about that aspect. If you wish to discuss about any specific problem, you can consult a gynaecologist.