Lybrate.com has a nexus of the most experienced Homeopaths in India. You will find Homeopaths with more than 36 years of experience on Lybrate.com. You can find Homeopaths online in Delhi and from across India. View the profile of medical specialists and their reviews from other patients to make an informed decision.
Book Clinic Appointment
Chin Reduction Treatment
Weight Management Treatment
Asthma Management Program
Hair Restoration Techniques
Head And Neck Pain Treatment
Treatment of Migraine Treatment
Nosebleed (Epistaxis) Treatment
Treatment of Thyroid Disease in Children
Thyroid Disorder Treatment
Thyroid Problems Treatment
Viral Fever Treatment
Submit a review for Dr. Amita SharmaYour feedback matters!
Narinder Kumar Garg
Hi, Dr. Amita. U r an excellent doctor. Ur competency to diagnose problem of patients by listening them patiently and then doing medication is remarkable. We have benefitted a lot. We, Chandigarhians miss u alot.I wish u all d wisdom & success in ur career & life, and u may continue to serve d ailing mankind tirelessly with competency. Wish u all d best in life ! May God bless u!
I have a chronic myositis for 3yrs in the lumbosacral joint....its a Compression type of pain, Radiating to the neck and shoulders..Aggrevated on standing relieved on topical as well as painkillers medi...i need a natural way to stop my inflammation in the future..my MRI showed positive results for soft tissue and muscle...no bone/nerve involement...plz help me with this problem....and i dont want to take any medication..A NATURAL WAY OF HEALING MY MUSCLE...
I am suffering from dandruff hence hair fall .I used shampoos for dandruff but still facing problem .also consulted dermatologist but it's not effective give me sujetion.
Hi sir meri umar 28 saal aur vajan 95 kg hai aur height 168 cm hai. Main yeh janna chahta hu ki kya meri height 2 cm aur bhadh sakti hai. Aur kya ashwagandha aur dhoodh lena faydemand rahega.
My stomach is like full fill and some times get worse and my forehead is feeling heavy and I am not able to breathe clearly and I am feeling weak also what happen to me I don't know.
I am 28 yrs Mera right shoulder me bahut pain hota hai 2 doctor ko dikhaya MRI bhi hua par donp doctor bole Kuch nahi hua hai aur pain daily hota hai X ray me thoda gap dikh raha hai.
Hi my name is manju I am 31 years old. I have itching problem in my skin thats not continue itching but some time I feel bad itching in my legs like bloody inching in legs or upper private part .I have go thru many treatments but it is remain same just I feel fine during having medicine. Pls suggest for effective results.
Am eating well but their was no improvement in my body and looking so thin. Then how can I developed my body growth and weight?
I am 21 yrs old and I have too dark circles under my eyes from past 1 month its looking very very dark please help me out in getting rid of it. I dont feel like going anywhere because of this.
The weight loss and weight gain industry is not regulated in India. It is up to you to choose a safe and trustworthy weight management program. Here are some "red flags" that may tell you that a program does not meet your health needs:
- Promises fast weight-loss (more than one kilogram (two pounds) per week).
- Recommends a very low calorie diet plan (below 800 calories) per day) without medical supervision.
- Tries to make you dependent on their company by selling you products such as foods or supplements rather than teaching you how to make good choices from regular grocery store food.
- Does not encourage long term realistic lifestyle changes, including regular exercise and a healthy diet that suits your lifestyle and health.
- Employs salespeople who act as "counselors", but are only trained on the program and the company’s products and not on healthy approaches to help you change your behaviour to help you lose weight.
- Requires you to sign a long term, expensive contract.
- Pressures you to sign up right away by offering a "special price".
- Does not tell you about risks that may go along with weight loss or their specific program (for example: if you have diabetes and take prescription medication, it may affect you differently after you lose weight).
- Promotes weight loss aids like starch blockers, fat-burners, herbs, supplements or amino acids that have not been scientifically proven to have any health benefits. Talk to a dietitian or other health professional to find out this information.
- Does not offer support or follow-up to help you lose weight and keep it off.
In general, if it sounds too good or too easy to be true, it probably is.
‘If you don’t bathe properly, you’ll get rashes’. We’ve all heard this statement when we were young, but being unhygienic is not the only cause for eczema. Skin conditions such as eczema, allergic dermatitis, urticaria, skin allergy, psoriasis, etc. are usually symptoms of a larger constitutional problem. Thus, merely treating the visible rash will not cure the problem. Homeopathy is an effective form of treatment for skin diseases as it addresses the root cause of the problem.
When it comes to homeopathy, no one medicine can be used universally. This is because homeopathic prescriptions depend on the symptoms presented and the mental state of the person.
Here are some of the common homeopathic remedies prescribed for skin disorders.
1. Graphites: This is used to treat a number of skin conditions. Some of the symptoms it can address are:
Moist scabby eruptions on joints, between fingers, behind the ears or on the scalp
Dry and scaly skin
Fissured eczema that bleeds or has a thick gooey discharge
Itchy eczema on the scalp and face
2. Arsenicum: Arsenicum is prescribed to treat chronic eczema, psoriasis and urticaria. Some of the visible symptoms it helps treat are:
Itching and inflammation of the skin
Pimples and nettle rash
Ulcers that burn and ooze discharge
3. Sulphur: Any skin condition that seems to feel aggravated or burns after washing can be treated with sulphur. Some of the symptoms it treats are:
Coarse skin with a tendency to have pustular eruptions
Dry and itchy scalp
Eruption with yellow crusts
Itching in the folds of the skin
Slow growing or brittle nails
Dry skin around the corners of the mouth and around the nostrils.
4. Mezereum: Skin allergies and conditions? that are accompanied by intense itching can be treated with mezereum. It is usually used to treat symptoms like:
Crustiness and itching
Scabs with thick pus
Itchiness that gets worse at night
5. Rhus Toxicodendron: This can be used to treat a number of skin conditions such as
Eruptions with rheumatic pains
Extreme itchiness and persistent tingling sensations
Skin covered with small cysts filled with fluid that have a red areola around them.
6. Natrum Meriaticum: This can be used to treat both dry skin as well as moist eruptions. Some of the symptoms it addresses are:
Blisters filled with fluids in the joints
Moist eczema that does not itch
Eczema that oozes pus
- Itchy hives caused by allergic reactions